🗳️🏰🛍️KK:H 8/4/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Fairytale Romance/Shop Till You Drop!🛍️💋🗳️

Comments

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I love it specially with this hair 🤩
    @pizzagurlyum

• micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    And here we are back to low votes 🥳 

I am so sick of Sys. The themes are lately kind of similar there is always a glitch like the one with the locked back accessories. Also my scores don‘t pick up correctly. Literally Glu do something against all the stuff everyone explains about and don‘t create more problems 🤬 
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Hi! Does anyone know when the next limited time kollection will drop? Is there a schedule for it?
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks.

I play on iOS
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Hi dolls, is this outfit worth it?

Agree: Yes
    LOL: No
    Absolutely! The hair scored really well in the recent beach themes. The earrings are also very nice, simple and not too big. I personally haven't used the dress as much but still is really nice.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

It's clearly not meant to be lmao...now I kinda want to do upper 3rd tho. Still very lucky to not get any dye 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I love it specially with this hair 🤩
    @pizzagurlyum

You. Look. Stunning 🥰🥰💖

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Isn't the moon from the diamond box an aura?
    Why is it blocking after one use? And it doesn't even show the option to watch a video and unlock it...
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas 
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Isn't the moon from the diamond box an aura?
    Why is it blocking after one use? And it doesn't even show the option to watch a video and unlock it...
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas 
    I also thought that it is an aura but still not fixed yet 😡 I’m mad  because I literally spend 40 diamonds just to get it and now I can‘t use it!🤬 @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    This is total BS! Auras don't lock & this is clearly an aura! 

If Glu says it's a back item, why can't we unlock it & use an aura with it? It can't be both a back item and an aura. Sick of false advertising. 

At this rate we can only use it 1 or 2 times each SYS. Totally takes away the joy from getting it.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Looks 7-9 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    Also the fact that the aura is clearly meant to activate night mode but it doesn't work for sys is another example of false advertising. If it is not meant to activate night mode then it is really such a missed opportunity since we have been begging to be able to activate night mode for sys. And also what is the point of having night mode items if you can never fully use them. Make it work Glu/EA!!!
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I think the aura is not unlocking because of a glitch since this is how it works 🧐 hopefully they fix it eventually 😕

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Most recent looks ... loving the Hulk Dress 😆😬

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Some of my looks so far ✨ (not in order) 

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Hi! Does anyone know when the next limited time kollection will drop? Is there a schedule for it?
    Should be August 11th according to the update banner

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited August 2022

I’m loving this theme 😍 living my fairytale princess dreams 👸🏼
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I've been actively saving my diamonds for the Halloween dbs but I was thinking on opening some to get the auras but if it locks after one use then I don't think is even worth to get. I wish we had more events in the game rather than just do sys over and over again. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8 💘

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 1 & 2💖
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 3 & 4✨
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:

Absolutely! The hair scored really well in the recent beach themes. The earrings are also very nice, simple and not too big. I personally haven't used the dress as much but still is really nice.
    @LAdoll24 Ohhh I hadn’t even noticed the earrings, they are very pretty 😍 Well the votes are in and the response is that I definitely should get it! Thank you dolls, I appreciate the help ❤️
    shorouq said:
    I think the aura is not unlocking because of a glitch since this is how it works 🧐 hopefully they fix it eventually 😕

I have noticed that the aura moves as your doll moves, similar to back pieces. It should at least be detailed in a description somewhere though. They won't give us spoilers anymore and then they make confusing combined items that are not what we as players expect. If this is a combined back piece and aura then let us unlock and dye it like a back piece or unlimited usage like auras, but don't make it so you can only use it in sys two or three times max if lucky. These diamondbox items specifically go with sys themes and then it can only be used a couple times for sys?! Make it make sense!!!! Hair has unlimited use, dress can be unlocked and dyed as well as frog bag, but those who got the aura backpiece only had the chance to use it once or twice. What a ripoff
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I just realised I might be in the same TS group as @BeeBella and @Lachimolala. Good luck dolls, I hope you get the items you want! I'll just watch you serve with your looks from the bottom of the TS group, since I lost a few tickets this SYS 

• AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    🦋

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @Joey_KKH
    Good luck to you!!! 
    I'm not doing well either, but luckily I only like the shoes 😊
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Question has been answered! Thank you guys so much! ❤️

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    And as my final question that actually has to do with SYS, why is Glu/EA not enabling the glow in the dark features?!

It's been well over a year, they keep giving us fantasy/space/night time SYS themes, and yet they don't turn it on. I have things in my closet that have just been sitting there. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Where is this dress from? I didn’t play for some time so not sure if I missed it.