๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H 8/4/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Fairytale Romance/Shop Till You Drop!๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2022
    yes! The only pets that donโ€™t give energy are the ones in your purses and in your arms. ย The free standing pets give energy. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut!ย 
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Looks 1-12. I guess my Tinkerbell look wasnโ€™t very appreciated lol. And as always I started with a score of 36 ๐Ÿ™„ For the most part I was going for a โ€œprincessโ€ vibe. Also Iโ€™m looking for recommendations on how to make my screenshots look better now that Remini isnโ€™t working out anymore. ๐Ÿ’—

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @tortor makes more sense. Especially the green abs

ย 

This is all I think of when I see that green dress ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Looks 1-12. I guess my Tinkerbell look wasnโ€™t very appreciated lol. And as always I started with a score of 36 ๐Ÿ™„ For the most part I was going for a โ€œprincessโ€ vibe. Also Iโ€™m looking for recommendations on how to make my screenshots look better now that Remini isnโ€™t working out anymore. ๐Ÿ’—

Omg your Tinkerbell look is โœจperfectionโœจ!! Love the shoes ๐Ÿ˜ shouldโ€™ve been more appreciated ๐Ÿงš
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    livfox said:
    Iโ€™m so happy the hair was fixed so we can use handhelds now. ๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m so happy the hair was fixed so we can use handhelds now. ๐Ÿ˜

Omg! Ur doll is gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ if u donโ€™t mind me asking, what colour hair does she have?
    Thank you so much! โค๏ธ Itโ€™s this one.

iOSย 
    Played on and off since the beginning.ย 

Facebook: ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

I was so happy that I was doing so well, I was 2nd place with 659 points without buying tickets but then this happened. I wanted the dress so bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

I was so happy that I was doing so well, I was 2nd place with 659 points without buying tickets but then this happened. I wanted the dress so bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
    Ikr, you'd swear it's gold tier with the way the points are this weekend, same thing with my silver group. I do have some spare tickets but I mightn't use them if scores go much higher.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Elenaaa said:

Omg your Tinkerbell look is โœจperfectionโœจ!! Love the shoes ๐Ÿ˜ shouldโ€™ve been more appreciated ๐Ÿงš
    @Elenaaa Aww thank you so much! โค๏ธ The shoes are absolutely spot-on ๐Ÿ˜…
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Last looks:

โ€ข ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’› โ€ข Lvl 57 โ€ข +++ โ€ข Amazon Fire Player โ€ข ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’› โ€ข
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

First place in silver!! โœจ๐Ÿค
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts

Havenโ€™t been in top 3 sinceโ€ฆ like last halloween ๐Ÿ’€ Got lucky with a pretty chill group, love everything! ๐Ÿ’ž
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got 7th place in gold ๐Ÿ’›
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Looks 1 - 14:

I felt extremely tired and unmotivated to play but I'm glad i still managed to get the earnables and place 4th in silver III๐Ÿฅณ

โ™ก androidย โ™ก daily playerย โ™กย 
    #FixTheWine
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks Pt. 1 ๐ŸŒผ

Looks Part Two โœจ

Missed one ticket, could've been the second and get the dress and eyes, but it's okay because I didn't like either very much so some other doll can enjoy it โค๏ธ Loved this theme!

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    edited August 2022

I wanted the eyes just for this, perfect crybaby ๐Ÿฅฐ also I'd say my irl eyes are also droopy so it's nice to have themย 
    23yo๐Ÿฆ™,ย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง, Android
    Loved all the items this weekend ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    ๐Ÿคฉ2nd place
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Kinda didn't overthink it and I came 5th with massive one spare ticket.ย  Didn't want the ts dress so happy with the result.ย ย 
    Lookssss โœจย 
    high, low and 2 favss ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿชท๐Ÿฆ‹

Inspired by movies โ™ฅ๏ธ Snow White ๐Ÿค Fiona (Shrek, the alien is supposed to be shrek and the snowdog is donkey, use your imagination ๐Ÿ˜…) ๐Ÿ’šSleeping Beauty ๐Ÿ’œ Neytiri (avatar)๐Ÿ’™ Belle ๐Ÿ’›

Wingssss ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฆ‹

Big gownsss ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘—

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Lookssss โœจย 

Inspired by movies โ™ฅ๏ธ Snow White ๐Ÿค Fiona (Shrek, the alien is supposed to be shrek and the snowdog is donkey, use your imagination ๐Ÿ˜…) ๐Ÿ’šSleeping Beauty ๐Ÿ’œ Neytiri (avatar)๐Ÿ’™ Belle ๐Ÿ’›

@Elenaaa so pretty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    I really wish I could have gotten the dress ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but the first two in silver 2 had 1500+ votes. I really don't know how much money you need to spend to be able to reach such scores (with mostly beginner's basic clothings/features).... ๐Ÿฅฒ
    They/them please
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts

Your doll is gorgeous ๐Ÿ’•
    They/them please
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited August 2022
    If Silver lll is the new Gold, does that mean Gold is nowโ€ฆ Platinum? Diamond? ๐Ÿค”

โ™ก Level 61 and countingย โ™ก
    โ™ก On/off player since 2014ย โ™ก
    โ€œBe the change you wish to see in the world.โ€ - Anonymousย ย 
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Players have complained on Forum that they used to receive upwards of 50+ points during SYS but that they began getting 30โ€™s. Iโ€™m seeing the same trend even when the competition has dull looks and use a lot of bad dye jobs. Always dolls at the end with very simple looks racking up points like crazy. We are supposed to believe that a player spending money on all the expensive looks is getting beaten by dolls only spending money on tickets? And that expensive outfits canโ€™t get into the 50 point range? Dolls have asked if we lose points when someone clicks โ€œGet This Lookโ€ but get no answers. This game really needs to figure out a better way to conduct the game. All I do is spend real money and waste far too much time on SYS. It is *not* fun anymore. Itโ€™s a job you pay to play.ย 
    I came very close to stopping my $49.99 per month Gold VIP in April.ย 
    $50 a month plus thousands more and a ridiculous amount of time playing to end up in SYS Bloodbaths taking 4th place to dolls that clearly have little wardrobes.ย 
    Glu needs to reduce the greed level, let players enjoy the game and stop making every aspect pay or no rewards. Itโ€™s not really a game if you have to pay to move ahead.ย 
    Iโ€™m once again thinking of canceling my VIP and walking away. Recession is upon us and I actually have a life.ย 
    Not Gaming. Money Pit. Time consuming waste.ย 

Elenaaa said:
    Lookssss โœจย 

@Elenaaa so pretty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Tysm!! ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    9th place in gold! it got crazy at the end so iโ€™m glad I was still able to get the eyes ๐Ÿ’›

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    ArianeMB said:

Your doll is gorgeous ๐Ÿ’•
    Thank You!! โ˜บ๏ธโค