Options

🗳️🏰🛍️KK:H 8/4/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Fairytale Romance/Shop Till You Drop!🛍️💋🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• Options
    miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    My new clothes i got this weekend🤗💕

& some of my looks for this weekend all my  looks lived it up in the 40s all weekend. But ended up in 8th place in gold had a chill group too 1st place had 850points. 

~Hope everyone had a great weekend & is happy with their new things too🤗
  • Options
    PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    1st in Silver 3. It’s the lowest amount of tickets Iv submitted in a sys and was still 100 points higher than 2nd place .

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    if you’re giving glu VIP money each month (£49!?) they don’t care about complaints 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

Im pretty sure the voting booth is full of bots but until we stop spending money on the game, glu will carry on glu-ing and being greedy. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Finished 6th 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

so so happy with 4th! 🪞🔱
  • Options
    lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited August 2022
    GemmaKKH said:

First place in silver!! ✨🤍
    you look so gorgeous!!💛💛
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ty for all the birthday wishes. Decided to enter two spare tickets and managed to get 2nd in silver lll. Really like the prizes.

• Options
    maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    💛
  • Options
    AdelaideinKKHAdelaideinKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi Dolls! I usually lurk on here but I ran into an issue so I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. On Sunday, I opened a Diamond and received the dress. I closed the the app and when I opened it again, the dress disappeared. I contacted customer care and they told me they were unable to give me the dress back, and gave me back the diamonds I used. 

I was wondering if anyone knew why they’re unable to give me the dress back?
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @AdelaideinKKH Thats strange, idk why they couldn't give you the dress but if you have a screenshot of getting the dress , you should send it to customer support and they should give it to you. 

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Probably shouldn't have spent as much this VIP since I was traveling back home this weekend and didn't have much time to earn back Kstars. But I wanted the VIP eyes and it might not be that many TB storyline outfits that I want, assuming they come back. Looking at the SYS themes, I think one dress I wanted might come back, hopefully.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    3rd in gold! 🤩 i was lucky to get the dress, there were only 5 points difference between me and 4th place…phew! i absolutely love everything! ✨💛

• Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Everything I got from this event 💗