🗳️🏰🛍️KK:H 8/4/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Fairytale Romance/Shop Till You Drop!🛍️💋🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    My new clothes i got this weekend🤗💕

& some of my looks for this weekend all my  looks lived it up in the 40s all weekend. But ended up in 8th place in gold had a chill group too 1st place had 850points. 

~Hope everyone had a great weekend & is happy with their new things too🤗
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    1st in Silver 3. It’s the lowest amount of tickets Iv submitted in a sys and was still 100 points higher than 2nd place .

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    if you’re giving glu VIP money each month (£49!?) they don’t care about complaints 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 

Im pretty sure the voting booth is full of bots but until we stop spending money on the game, glu will carry on glu-ing and being greedy. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Finished 6th 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

so so happy with 4th! 🪞🔱
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited August 2022
    GemmaKKH said:

First place in silver!! ✨🤍
    you look so gorgeous!!💛💛
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ty for all the birthday wishes. Decided to enter two spare tickets and managed to get 2nd in silver lll. Really like the prizes.

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    💛
  • AdelaideinKKHAdelaideinKKH Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi Dolls! I usually lurk on here but I ran into an issue so I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. On Sunday, I opened a Diamond and received the dress. I closed the the app and when I opened it again, the dress disappeared. I contacted customer care and they told me they were unable to give me the dress back, and gave me back the diamonds I used. 

I was wondering if anyone knew why they’re unable to give me the dress back?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @AdelaideinKKH Thats strange, idk why they couldn't give you the dress but if you have a screenshot of getting the dress , you should send it to customer support and they should give it to you. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Probably shouldn't have spent as much this VIP since I was traveling back home this weekend and didn't have much time to earn back Kstars. But I wanted the VIP eyes and it might not be that many TB storyline outfits that I want, assuming they come back. Looking at the SYS themes, I think one dress I wanted might come back, hopefully.
    Platform: Android

• AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    3rd in gold! 🤩 i was lucky to get the dress, there were only 5 points difference between me and 4th place…phew! i absolutely love everything! ✨💛

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Everything I got from this event 💗