🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @Reina12 but you can contact CS about it. I remember I got mine right after I did the gigs. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    @Briannakkh yes, November 24th 💜
    that’s my bday ☺️
    The update is out!!! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    😍😍😍
    Cassio being sexy as always ❤️
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Can someone help me understand how the ice bar business works? I just bought it this VIP. It's fully furnished except for the polar bear and I just finished my three 3hr gigs. Is the payout not immediate?
    @Reina12 the ice bar payout stars come different, they do come straight after gig, one after first one and 2 after second and third each, but they pop up from the right lower corner when you finish the gig along with kash, rather than someone calls you as with other businesses. It can be easily not noticeable but they're there! Hope you understand what I mean 😄
    Banner 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Reina12 said:
    Can someone help me understand how the ice bar business works? I just bought it this VIP. It's fully furnished except for the polar bear and I just finished my three 3hr gigs. Is the payout not immediate?
    @Reina12 the ice bar payout stars come different, they do come straight after gig, one after first one and 2 after second and third each, but they pop up from the right lower corner when you finish the gig along with kash, rather than someone calls you as with other businesses. It can be easily not noticeable but they're there! Hope you understand what I mean 😄
    @Ilze
    Oh shoot maybe this is why I missed it. I was expecting a call. So basically - just to make sure Im understanding - does it come on the screen where I'm also getting the weekday throw back event stars and hit "okay" to get out of? 
    But this outfit omg I’m obsessed 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    When is the android update coming out?
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:
    Reina12 said:
    @Ilze
    Oh shoot maybe this is why I missed it. I was expecting a call. So basically - just to make sure Im understanding - does it come on the screen where I'm also getting the weekday throw back event stars and hit "okay" to get out of? 
    @Reina12 you don't hit ok on them, just tap them together with kash, or they pop themselves, it's where some kash comes after every gig, just the lower right corner, it's weird that they put the kstars there.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    But this outfit omg I’m obsessed 😭😍
    do we have that hair color?

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

I just love a nice Monday Update!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’m playing on an iphone 8 plus and i always have the same issue, the loading screen crops! It’s soooo annoying! I’m missing like 5 people on this beautiful banner and i can NEVER see the full picture, without mentioning that even the bottom text is cropped too. Come on team! It’s not hard to scale pics! This is just lazy work 🙄

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update will be released later today! It will appear on iOS first.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    When is the android update coming out?
    its out for android too
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Awesome

• Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I updated my game for android and now my game won't open need help
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I updated my game for android and now my game won't open need help
    Same thing happened with me, I just kept closing and reopening the game. When it did eventually open I got no banner for the update.
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hi! Has anyone else’s voting system been acting Weird after the update ?
    Mine has a single vote for over and hour and somehow is still going 
    and earlier it was also going a bit slow 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I can't submit a look. I went to submit one and it immediately reset the look and went back to the loading screen and it keeps going to 100% and going back to 0%.