Options

I'm broke af!! Any suggestions on how to get k stars and cash asap??

lovelylilylovelylily Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Answers

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited August 2022
    For kstars, you should be able to watch 10 videos a day for a total of 10 kstars! If you do it every day, it really builds up. Silver and bronze boxes from SYS can have a lot of kstars which is a great way to get them if you get lucky picks. ^^

As for kash, it can be tough at the start, but I would keep following your storylines and levelling up for now. The weekly storylines give you 1k per day, and after a while you’ll find that you have way too much kash!

Also, I’m not sure what level you have to be, but if you can, I highly recommend joining a squad. You’ll get a daily free box which can have both kash and kstars as well as some super nice items. 😊
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you can, you want to stop paying for travel. If you buy the jet, and any vehicle, you no longer send anything on travel.  Then you can travel the game globe, picking up energy, and finishing gigs at no vost.  Don't spend money to travel, when transportation is free you will start to really amass game wealth.  that plus the other s7ggestions should really help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary