👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• SirChefSirChef Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2022
    RECRUITING!! 

Hey girls, gays, and theys! Looking for LGBTQ+ friendly group open to everyone? Join Fruit Basket! Vibe and make friends : ))

Squad #094330 
  • alykinzealykinze Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey all! I legit just made an account to post this lol (I usually use discord or Reddit for KKH stuff!) I sadly just had to leave the squad I’ve been in since the beginning, since we were only getting 6-7 active players a day. 😦 so I’m searching for a new squad! It’d be nice to get into one that has a discord server too, I never got to chat with my old squad members lol. I’ve been a daily player for the past 3ish years, have a positive kudos ratio, and buy diamonds/kstars from time to time (eh, like once a month tbh lol). Two caveats about me tho: my doll’s name is diarrhea (because it humors me), if that bothers you/will ruin your squads aesthetic then count me out lol. I also don’t really utilize the lookbook feature, if that’s also a dealbreaker. Feel free to dm me!! 😄🥳 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Hey! Looking for a 3 active players!😍 Most of my members are free player but I’m always try to send gift from my purchases to my squad😘. We re always give kudos too! So if you interested, join us!😘😘
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    paid player looking for a squad. havent played in a few months due to my dissertation but looking to play daily again 😇
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Hello dolls! Our squad Dash Dolls 💫 is looking for a daily player! We always get our daily box, send kudos and make regular purchases of diamonds and kstars! We have fabulous lookbooks as well!  We’d love for you to join us #591699 🫶🏽💎✨
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Hi everyone! I have 3 squad member openings if anyone needs a squad. You may message me if needed 💜

KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Milady_Styx21Milady_Styx21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey dolls ;) , posting this as i'm looking for members for my New squad :) .. Just created one and I'm Lonely :s , I don't have friends playing the game.. So dm me if ever u r interested for joining me B) .. Looking for active members that play daily as i'm free to play :)  
    Squad #739108

• Arina_kkhArina_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Hii pretty Dolls! 

If u lookin‘ for a new squad, join us! 
    Just removed some inactive players. Make sure, you‘re a daily player and give out kudos! 

See ya 😊💕

Ps: some Beyoncé fans here? I LOVE RENAISSANCE OMG!! can‘t stop playinnnnn it
  • loveyourlifeloveyourlife Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi! #864536 I just created a new squad that I’m looking to fill with daily players, so we all can get those sweet prizes and kudos <3  No worries if you can't make it for a bit - the game doesn't need to be your top priority. Only kicking if it has been a longer time of inactivity, fewer prizes and the motivation in the squad is getting really low.
  • Gmni28Gmni28 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello! New to this and just started playing again, would love some friends 🙂🤍🤍
  • BlairrBlairr Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey :) I have just got back into playing daily again and am looking for an active squad as mine is no longer active  o:)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Need a squad? We have one spot open with paid and free players. Please PM me if you request to join so I can add you to our forum thread. 
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hey dolls we need one new member for our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and available on the fourm as well if anyone is interested please DM me we are very active squad.. Good luck for all 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    konradkkh said: Up
    Hey! Looking for a 3 active players!😍 Most of my members are free player but I’m always try to send gift from my purchases to my squad😘. We re always give kudos too! So if you interested, join us!😘😘
    Hi 😀! Do you still have an available spot? I play daily, keep up with kudos and buy packs a few times a month. Thank you!
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Hey dolls we need one new member for our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and available on the fourm as well if anyone is interested please DM me we are very active squad.. Good luck for all 
    Hey still looking for active member who is available on the fourm as well

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Update. I have 1 opening. I play everyday and try my best to give all my members kudos. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • cherryprincesscherryprincess Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    Our squad is looking for 2 more dolls! 
    We are looking for active players who log in daily and give kudos. If you’re interested you can reply here or message me. 🤍✨

squad #479882

hey lovely!! just requested ur squad! would love to join i play daily i’m on level 44 and are A+++, and i always give kudos! cherry xx
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    My squad is still open for everybody who wants to join!! We need 3 active players! 😍😍 
  • vicky_cristinavicky_cristina Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hey dolls, 

looking for a new squad as some players in my current one have suddenly become inactive. I’m an active player who will give out kudos regularly and will login daily. Please let me know if your squad has an opening. 

Xx
  • kkathhkkathh Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

✨Looking for Squad Members✨

Hey dolls!🧸 Just started my new squad “La Glitterati”

⚡️pls log in daily

⚡️give kudos

⚡️show off your lavish looks

You are very much welcome to join us🫶🏼

edited September 2022

✅ Looking for Squad Members ✅

Hey dolls!🧸 Just started new squad “La Glitterati” #109012

All I ask is for members to: 

⚡️pls log in daily

⚡️give kudos

⚡️ 3 days of inactivity = removed

You are very much welcome to join us🫶🏼

• boomypboomyp Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hi all! We have some open spots on our London Squad, would love to fill to increase participation and rewards ! 
    💜 We ask for daily players (lapses now and then are of course fine!)
    💜 Level 40+ is requested 
    💜 Please share the love with kudos!
    💜 We have a chat in the forum to use

I’m a daily and occasionally paid player (I have a big treat day for kimiversary and Black Friday!) 
    And of course temptation always strikes!! Also play SYS twice weekly.

Squad No is # 910720

Thanks!

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hey! I have 2 open spots in my squad! 
    If you want to join please send a request and send me a private message with your doll's name so i can approve the request 😊

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• vicky_cristinavicky_cristina Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited August 2022
    nnnooy said:
    Hey! I have 2 open spots in my squad! 
    If you want to join please send a request and send me a private message with your doll's name so i can approve the request 😊

I’ve requested to join. Level 58. Play everyday and give kudos. Hopefully you consider me for your group ❤️
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Hey dolls looking for some more dolls to join my squad. BetterThanYourSquad #374167

If you request to join the squad, send me a private message with your dolls name so I can approve the request.

Also the squad has its own discord server, so if you request to join the squad you must also be active in the discord server.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • cornyaocornyao Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hiiii, I'm new to the game and I'm looking for a squad! I make purchases for time to time and I log in daily.  <3
  • tinnnavalentinnnavalen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    kkathh said:

⚡️pls log in daily

⚡️give kudos

You are very much welcome to join us🫶🏼 I hope you’ll stay as we continue to grow into a full squad!

Hello! I’m a daily and paid player. Level 54 and A+++. :) can I join your squad? 🥹🫶🏻
    kkathh said:

⚡️pls log in daily

⚡️give kudos

You are very much welcome to join us🫶🏼 I hope you’ll stay as we continue to grow into a full squad!

Hello! I’m a daily and paid player. Level 54 and A+++. :) can I join your squad? 🥹🫶🏻
    Hello! Yess!! What’s your dolls name so i can accept you?
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    kkathh said:

⚡️pls log in daily

⚡️give kudos

Hi, can I join your squad? I'm a free player, I log in every day and give kudos. My doll's name is Aline!
    Plataforma: Android