📔 🧵 v13.2 Quests - Discussion thread 🧵 📔

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
New update means new storyline etc. :)  Please use this thread to talk about the Quests from the 13.2 Update!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

Forgot to send this here yesterday but Zuhri genuinely made me laugh at this💀
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Talking about the weekly quest, why are Simon and Malora divorced if they're so close?? 😧It kinda doesn't make sense to me. 
    I have really close friendships with former partners where we broke up due to differences in long-term goals rather than any major conflict, it can def happen!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Talking about the weekly quest, why are Simon and Malora divorced if they're so close?? 😧It kinda doesn't make sense to me. 
    I have really close friendships with former partners where we broke up due to differences in long-term goals rather than any major conflict, it can def happen!
    Oh... That's nice, I guess 😂my exes became my enemies and the feeling was mutual 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I have a friend who is friends with not one, but two of her ex husbands.  They all get along really well and we joke that it's a harem in reverse but really it's great that they all get along and they now agree that they probably shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.  😀 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    i wasn't paying attention and forgot which character had what name😅 could anyone remind me please?😅
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Why does every single person I work with try to make a move on me... nobody know how to keep it professional or what. I dont think these storylines are good for younger girls gives the impression you gotta do a lil extra to make it to the top. 😅😆 

This! Plus all the backhand compliments we get from our partners on dates. Stuff like "im glad you tried to look nice!", and tons of others I can't remember off the top of head 😅if my IRL partner did that they'd be dumped ASAP!

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    kkhsimone said:
    i wasn't paying attention and forgot which character had what name😅 could anyone remind me please?😅
    all I know is Mo is the guy (who is a journalist) and Maddie is the drummer who worked with Rory in vegas(?)
    #FixTheWine
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Why does every single person I work with try to make a move on me... nobody know how to keep it professional or what. I dont think these storylines are good for younger girls gives the impression you gotta do a lil extra to make it to the top. 😅😆 

This! Plus all the backhand compliments we get from our partners on dates. Stuff like "im glad you tried to look nice!", and tons of others I can't remember off the top of head 😅if my IRL partner did that they'd be dumped ASAP!

Couldnt agree more 🤣
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I completed the mission and haven’t been offered a task since? Anyone else having this problem? I have contacted support, no reply as yet and also tried restarting the game. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    do not uninstall your game Please do not uninstall your game.  You can lose data.  If you sent a ticket it will be answered in the order in which it was received.   When did you start your ticket?  If you completed the m-f storylines d received the bonus, your next storyline will start Monday.  
    If you have no other storyline,  you should be receiving calls from Simon hourly, offering you a choice of 3 gigs.  You can do reality shows, and business shifts to earn weekend event points.    
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I completed the m-f task earlier, I’m just not getting any calls from Simon. And I also don’t have the notification on the top left letting me know he will call again soon. It’s just blank. 
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 📔 🧵 v13.1 Quests - Discussion thread 😮 🧵.
    I moved these into the right thread, this is the 13.2 update.  
    @Bubblesnbows you should send a ticket to customer care, I am also letting the studio know you have this issue. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2022
    Hi @Bubblesnbows, I sent you a DM, but will post again here for anyone else unable to locate the cameraman. 

I checked with the studio -  the cameraman should always be at the studio in Mirimount. If he’s not there, it means you have a reality gig, vip hangout, or party active somewhere. Check all the venues, homes, other locations, and then follow up with Customer Care if you still can’t locate the camera crew. still need help. I hope this helps. Remember to check all locations, and send a ticket to Customer Care if your camerman is still not available.   Good luck. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Duane you look like a very nice guy, but i am in a (overbearing) committed relationship. I can't possibly find your "magic wand" 

(I'm sorry but the word wand sounded like they wanted to use another word😭)
    #FixTheWine
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Did anyone else think last weeks story with the love note was a bit.... disappointing? Maybe I picked the wrong person, but I thought it was Mo who left the note as he was a writer, but it wasn't him and then that was the end of the quest. Did I pick wrong? Did anyone else get a different outcome?
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
    Jasmindee said:
    Did anyone else think last weeks story with the love note was a bit.... disappointing? Maybe I picked the wrong person, but I thought it was Mo who left the note as he was a writer, but it wasn't him and then that was the end of the quest. Did I pick wrong? Did anyone else get a different outcome?
    No, I thought it was really disappointing too!! I guessed Maddie and it wasn’t them either. It seemed really weird that Zuhri was so invested in the mystery then was like “oh well guess we won’t know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯” at the end
  • nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Jasmindee said:
    I picked Mo too! I didn’t realize we were supposed to only guess one, I thought after I spoke with him I could go onto the next person! So that was super annoying because I really thought it was the shy girl, but I was going left to right. I hope we get to finish that quest next week or something. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I chose Milly. She was the one who left the note. Now she's in my contacts 

idk why they wouldn’t reveal that for people who didn’t choose her, it made the entire thing feel really pointless 😭
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I also chose Milly and she wasn’t the one who left the note for me. 🥺
  • jhreidjhreid Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was ready to punch Duane by the end of this week. Would have been better if we could tell him off for being a creep. Or at least have responses that would shut down the rest of the “romantic” storyline.
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    jhreid said:
    I was ready to punch Duane by the end of this week. Would have been better if we could tell him off for being a creep. Or at least have responses that would shut down the rest of the “romantic” storyline.
    HONESTLY! He was saying some “wow, this magic wand brought us both closer together 😃” like noooo, you kept on badgering my manager to send me on some wild goose chase looking for a dang wand. Had me wasting my precious time (and inflation-priced jet fuel) just so you could shoot your shot 🤣🤣
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts

idk why they wouldn’t reveal that for people who didn’t choose her, it made the entire thing feel really pointless 😭
    I’m kinda confused now. It seems as if different people got different responses/ answers for that storyline cuz I got Maddie as the correct answer instead 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

I haven't completed last week's storyline event about the love letter but it seems like if you chose beforehand who you thought it was instead of saying you didn't know, the game kinda automatically says "yeah it's them, you got it right" and when you are unsure about them all, then the game makes it so that you don't find out🤔 
    Just a theory though..
    #FixTheWine
    I just need to know for this week's storyline...
    Will i get a bad outcome if i flirt with both Cassio and Raul the whole time? It is just harmless flirting so it shouldn't be too bad right? ...Right?
    #FixTheWine
    it’s all harmless.  Just remember to still date your SO when they call and you’ll have no problems.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary