⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    edited June 2022
    No more dyes. Advanced players don’t want dyes. 

Stop the lotteries. Just make the diamond items 5 💎 per piece. 
    *If Glu insists on the lotteries; make all other chance items former SYS Earnables, SYS Outfit Prizes & Past Diamond Outfit Pieces.

Glu is proceeding in a very non sportsmanlike manner and is taking advantage of its players.
    Far too many expenses to play this game. I’ve spent thousands and I’m getting tired of it. 
    The economy is bad so Glu needs to get a clue. 
  • vmtalbertvmtalbert Registered Users 1 Posts
    - a way to organize our closet
    - the option to sell clothes and things we don't     want
    - all furniture and things like that should have a   cash option...too many things cost a lot of   kcoins.
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I wish we can have something like "Squad Wars" where all members can participate and there are squad levels, and the higher the squad levels, the more members the squad can have, just to reciprocate on how active the squad is. Because of that, there will be squad leaderboards and rankings and higher ranks like the top 10 have exclusive, unique prizes every season, and as squad tokens. So yeah. Competitive squads so members will have something more to look forward to other than kudos, etc. Or the best squad has a little shoutout or is shown sometimes when you open the game when the season ends. Wouldn't that be so cool? I actually got this idea from another fashion game where they somehow display the best squads/players.

Oh another thing, a way to organize the kloset, even by ourselves or default categories like page per events, all SYS prizes are on one page or we can sort chronologically so I don't have to scroll way way wayyyy down just to wear my new SYS prize, new items, etc.

♡    Aryanna    ♡

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I have a suggestion

#FixTheWine 
  • missasuzymissasuzy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    a gift box & diamond(s) on our doll's birthday would be fantastic~ 🥳 and it will be better if the number of diamonds always increase depends on their age (1yo=1diamond, 10yo=10diamonds, etc) & to make it fair for older dolls they will get an accumulated a total of diamonds (10yo=10+9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=55 diamonds) 💎
    *inspired by another similar game
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    Is it possible to add a slider that sets the opacity of makeup? For example the highlight is so intense on darker dolls, but if we could tone it down it would look nice. The slider could pop up like how hair colors do 
    Two years later it came trueeee
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Can our businesses be added to the cell phone section or maybe even make a new section for it? The brown bubble reminder is helpful but having a section for our businesses would be so much better. I just want to see them all together instead of one at a time.

There could be a list of our owned business, their location, the task (8hr, 3hr, 1hr task) and payout. Also, a simple checkmark next to it indicating that it has been completed or a countdown until we are able to work again and the yellow explanation mark telling us its time for work.

• KierellaKierella Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Homes:
    1. We should be able to sell houses we once bought. I bought nearly every house before the Bel Air house was around and now I just have houses I don’t even look at. Selling them for Kash or Kstars would be great 
    OR
    have a rent option where once it’s fully furnished you can rent out the property or airbnb option where you make a certain amount of money every week just like your businesses. Requirement would be to visit the property and spend like 5 energy on “repairs” or something. 

2. Have a home button option. I love my Prague and Venice houses but scrolling all the way down that list is annoying. I like that the Count stays in Hollywood and asks for a instant ride to Prague but I don’t know why or when this started and if it will disappear with a certain event finishing. 

3. If BelAir is meant to be our main home please have more decor options. I want a spooky and elegant Victorian house. Not modern or chic, but SPOOKY. Especially seeing as Kim has been dressing more dark and gothic, I hope this shows in the game so us goth babes have more wicked fashion options. 

4. If we are meant to own multiple houses it should have a benefit. A possible benefit could be on the adjacent businesses there. My business in Lisbon sells perfumes, the adjacent house (I don’t own) comes with perfume stand mostly likely to reflect the business that is also there. I suggest that if you own the home in the same location of a business you own, it should add an additional star of completion when you do the job in that location. 

Otherwise what’s the point of houses especially when the BelAir house has a storage closet, that no other house has. There’s no incentive to buy or furnish these homes. Any of these suggestions would make buying homes something more players would want to do. Especially those who have homes in most locations. 
    Stop putting dyes in the lottery. Nobody at the higher levels with a lot of clothes needs dyes. See the pics I’m including. This is where all my diamond money is going. I don’t want dyes. Dyes. Dyes. Dyes. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @Ruby_Jade wow I wish I had those amount of dyes 😭 but I agree so much, they need to stop putting dyes in every single box. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @Ruby_Jade wow I wish I had those amount of dyes 😭 but I agree so much, they need to stop putting dyes in every single box. 
    I definitely know that there are players who would want the dyes so Glu putting them in certain game aspects as rewards is good but putting them in the diamond lotteries is just plain greed. Nobody aiming to get the diamond clothing pieces wants dye. 
    I wish I could give you some of my dyes! I’ll never use them all! 😜😜😜
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited July 2022
    ❗ All Squad Members Should Be In Our PhotoBooth to take Photos With.
    ❗ A Whole Squad Photo Option (like a class picture)
    ❗ Allow Us To Send Dye To Squad Members
    ❗ Squad Events That Let Us Compete As A Squad And Against Our Squad Mates
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    More activities with our children and husband
     Take the baby out of the nursery 
    Casual sys with husband and children (family)
      the husband should give more benefits in the game
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I want to be able to put the eyes and lips I NEVER use in my kloset. So much scrolling to find the 3 pair I only use ...
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    ❗ All Squad Members Should Be In Our PhotoBooth to take Photos With.
    ❗ A Whole Squad Photo Option
    ❗ Allow Us To Send Dye To Squad Members
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • krachkrach Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can Male Dolls shop female kollektions, please? Gotta get ready for duetts! :)
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited July 2022
    *edit 1: minor spelling and presentation mistake, plus the idea of Monaco and Vienna*

Megathread of Ideas:

1- New Cities:

+ Istanbul, Turkey.  We can have storylines about getting in the Turkish cinema and TV industry; and have a business about selling fabrics, or, a house decorating consulting firm.

El Cairo, Egypt. 

+ Hong Kong.

+ Moscú, Rusia.

+ Buenos Aires, Argentina. 
    We can have storylines about getting in the Latin american cinema and Tv industry. Also, a meat-grill themed restaurant business can be here!

+ Amsterdam, Holland.

+ Riga, Latvia.

+ Berlín, Germany.

+ Kennebunkport, Maine. 
    We can have a sea food restaurant business here.

+ Hangzhou and Shanghai, China.

+ Casablanca, Morocco.

+ Abuya, Nigeria. We
     can have storylines about our character getting on Nollywood, name of the cinema and TV industry in Nigeria.

2-
     Improvement for Existing Cities:

+ Expand new cities in:
    a- England (Birmingham and Canterbury),  Australia (Melbourne and Perth) and India (Bombay and Agra).

Las Vegas: Visit whenever we want the suite named after our character and married significant other; at The Miraggio Grande.

+ Dubai:
     A Popglam Dubai branch. 

New Orleans: A Popglam branch.

+ Abu Dhabi
    : A magazine named in arabic, and a Mirimount Pictures for shooting visual media.

+ Monaco: A replica of the Opera Salle Garnier. 

+ Vienna: A Popglam branch, or a magazine named in german. 

+ Miami:
     A replica of the American Airlines Arena or the Miami Dolphins Stadium with another name, and a cuban-american themed restaurant.

+ Seoul:
     A magazine named in korean, and a filming studio.

Havana: A salsa nightclub.

Cape Town: A futuristic afro-retro nightclub themed.

+ Rio de Janeiro, Reykjavik, New Delhi and Bora Bora: A new home to purchase.

3- Businesses Ideas:

New So Chic Stores in The Mall Of Dubai and K-World Shopping Mall. Along with weekly missions.

After consistency in 5-star rating gigs in all So Chic Stores for 5 weeks; we can have a weekly gig were we do a tour promoting a new collection, earning in Diamonds at the end.

Whiskey distillery in Dublin.

+ Weekly Residences: 

1.a - 
    Add in New York City the Broadway district, in England the West End district, and in The Miraggio Grande in Las Vegas, a Theatre. We have to score 5 star ratings in 8 hours acting gigs, and then Simon would call us to offering a weekly residence in one of these three districts, a daily 6 hour gig for 7 seven consecutive days.

Each district it'll have different rewards, so we can choose what we want:

1.b.a Broadway: If we score 5 star gig, we receive 15 kstars at the end of each show.

2.b.a West End: If we score 5 star gig, daily we receive a free spin for a diamond kollection we want.

3.b.a Las Vegas Residency: If we score 5 star gig, daily we receive two extra SYS tickets.

+  A Palm Springs Motel (extending the California state):  Add a bartender gig, a MC gig, a tv show episode gig and a cooking gig, weekly. Earnings in Diamonds.

loose version of Wall Street and Nasdaq (extending the New York state): Choose weekly one of three existing business in the game, buy stock in Kstars, along two weekly gigs so people can purchase stock from it and improve their value, using our character's influence. If we do good, we received the earnings in diamonds.

+ New Career option: Just like Kim studying to become a lawyer, we can choose from an small professions selection, to study a career. And after 6 weeks to complete it, we can do two gigs weekly working at that job, and earn in diamonds only.

4- Reward Improvements: 

Help our S.O with their celebrity rating, and receive the awards for leveling up in DIAMONDS, instead of Kstars.

+ Earn rewards through real time anniversaries with our S.O, eg: ot married June 10, your significant other calls you July 10 and celebrate the first month anniversary, and receive 15 kstars, then August 15 we receive 30 kstars, from the 13th month we can received 30 diamonds monthly.  

Kids: 

-  Let the kids grow up after having them as babies for in real time, 3 months.

1.a - Help them twice a week with homework on 3 hours ''events'', and if we help them maintain a A+ performance every week, we receive from them 10 energy points every 8 hours.

2.a - Got them an extracurricular activity, and twice a week on a 3 hours ''gig'', and if we help them maintain an outstanding performance consistently, we receive from them 10 diamonds.

Billboards: Virtually every single city can have one. We can obtained them by accumulating daily gaming points! and we can choose in what billboard we want to promote: Our tv show, a weekly residence, a business to attract people to purchase stock, or merely gain fans. By daily gaming points; have better results with these billboards.

+  A social media just like the one in Kendall and Kylie game. Can be named Kaptions (loosely based on IG).

+ Categorize each country in their own continent at the airport. 

+ Let us travel in car on Italy.

+ Let us access from the LAX Airport door to all existing cities in the California state, just like in New York.

+ Weekly gigs at the So Chic Hamptons and So Chic Downtown L.A for better rewards.

+ 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    Please add a diamond business to the game and add new poses to the game 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • krachkrach Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I wish male characters could shop female kollections aswell (and the other way around) – especially to be prepared for style duets.  :)
  • crazykzcrazykz Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I feel like there should be an option if you want male / female stuff in kudos boxes etc… like I got a male hair and idc about my husband enough to want that type of thing, and would rather get stuff for my doll! There should be a way you can toggle one way or the other (like if you want male stuff to be included or not as a female player) so that people can have it if they want or you can not have it if you don’t want.
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    krach said:
    I wish male characters could shop female kollections aswell (and the other way around) – especially to be prepared for style duets.  :)
    + more masculine clothes for female dolls and feminine clothes for male dolls in general !!!
    They/them please
  • gecko2gecko2 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I know it's been said before, but...
    • Give Male dolls the weekly quest rewards. I don't understand why an accessory is locked to a female character. 
    • Add more Male Kollections, if only a few. There's no variety. 
  • metgalakkhmetgalakkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We need more interactions with our babies. We also need more toy and clothing items. Please allow our babies to age up.
    Since old tb storyline outfits are coming back, can the perfume from the Lisbon perfumery be brought back as well? Just like how they brought back the pink dress from the storyline with Cassio? (I need them to bring it back again bc I forgot to buy it AGAIN 😭)
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Also please bring back this dress as well!!! @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    A back to school theme would be fun 
    Could we get a separate belly piercing please? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    A bag or purse that actually goes across the body would be nice
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Hey guys, I really love the idea of a VB diamond shop so I edited a way for how it could possibly work in the game!  
    They could add a third bubble labeled diamond shop once it is clicked it can take you into the shop which includes all voting booth items that are available for diamonds that have been submitted from other dolls. Here you are able to see a variety of items that you can purchase. ( I also think that the dolls who submit said items are rewarded with a few diamonds as well; of course this is mostly a side idea!) 
    I decided to keep in mind how Glu might not want a permanent diamond shop so in this second picture I added a time limit. The items in the shop are there for a limited amount of time after the time is up new items are replaced or of course the shop is closed until the next time it is reopened! 

Overall I would just like to be able to get the items I see in the voting booth without accidentally skipping it; not being able to find it after coming across it once or asking and waiting for a doll to submit it and hoping I come across said doll in the VB. 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • AryannaAryanna Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Y’all probably tell me to “Keep dreaming” but omg my ultimate dream feature is the real time chat/lobby with other dolls, like that on Nicki Minaj: The Empire. That was an amazing time and I will miss my friends from
    there forever. 

♡    Aryanna    ♡