🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @Francescahill I'm starting to suspect that @kkh_nastya and @malya_kkh are the same user. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing are the people who didn’t get the diamond booster ever gonna have a chance to get it??
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Let’s be real here.. what price do you guys think the miss managed dress is going to be when it comes back? Only the dress not the whole outfit. My guess is 100-150. And the whole outfit might be around 300-350 since they add like 50-70 kstars to the original price. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I actually have a feeling that the outfits won’t be sold in pieces. 

From the March newsletter: “If there was a storyline outfit (or a few!) that you missed, you’ll like what’s new in the Featured Items section. Every weekend from Thursday to Sunday, old storyline outfits will be added to the closet that you can buy. These items will be sold separately for k-stars and they’ll match the current Show Your Style theme. ”

From the August newsletter: “
     Starting August 15, there will be a different outfit released every Monday for 4 weeks. Stay tuned for your chance to get outfits you've missed! ”

I really hope I’m wrong but the wording to me implies it’ll be all or nothing like the new weekly outfits. 
    Found an NPC with the new hair color! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Why do the people in opening game screen picture always have the cool poses? while our character always look like they're patting their head in the game unless you're using a handheld item lmao! We need desperately need new default poses and photobooth poses. On another note, why don't we ever get new stuff in the kloset/shop anymore? Used to be after a update we would get a few new things in the featured section and now we never get anything.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I have a silly question, I know this should have been asked a long time ago but I realized just now after my game break in spring that we didn't have a st Patrick weekend event like in other years. Why?
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Just got short video from Kim and she is so sweet for making this type of videos 😭😍❤️
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I have a silly question, I know this should have been asked a long time ago but I realized just now after my game break in spring that we didn't have a st Patrick weekend event like in other years. Why?
    I noticed the same!!! In march wasn’t Patrick event like was years ago and I was shocked and disappointed 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited August 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Just got short video from Kim and she is so sweet for making this type of videos 😭😍❤️
    honestly I don’t follow the kardashians super closely but kim is looking RADIANT damn
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I saw this on the insta page of the official KKH game, it was a comment but what does it mean??? hahaha are we gonna have new body figures?? and like why did they liked it? 
    Found another npc with the hair color 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @GemmaKKH I really hope they do, but I have a feeling they won’t make it easy to get. Unless it’s like the face feature, with the different sizes, but I’m saving up diamonds just in case. 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    is anyone else only getting 5 videos since the new update? @KalindaKing this has happened to me every day since i updated 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Could someone please show me my doll with these lips? Could you also show with the dark red and a like a light pink color? Thank you so much! ❤️

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @MissDior thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
     hi everyone I’m having a bit of an issue I have ads in my game even though I bought a pack of stars? But I’m still receiving them ? Aren’t ads removed when you buy stars  Help I’ve already reached out to customer care but they said the same thing.. the ads are still playing 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    @peachypink you are welcome ❤️❤️❤️
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    is the diamond booster available to all players now? or am I receiving it again because I got it the first time?

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    is the diamond booster available to all players now? or am I receiving it again because I got it the first time?

I got it too! But I also received it the first time around.
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

I still don't have it 😕
    iOS free player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would get the booster if it actually popped up in my game. Does Glu want more money or not? 
    Platform: Android

• vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I got the booster pop up, but I got it the first time around and it just expired yesterday 
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

I got the diamond booster again today. I also bought it the first time around and my last one was yesterday.
    I hope they bring it out for everybody 🤍
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    I saw this on the insta page of the official KKH game, it was a comment but what does it mean??? hahaha are we gonna have new body figures?? and like why did they liked it? 
    I really hope they do add body sizes etc. Like with face shapes or even something so simple as being skinny, mid size and curvy/plus sized. For the LONGEST time I thought the body section in the kloset was going to be that until they added the vitiligo addon 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Also got the booster back since my expired yesterday. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Tbh, I was so relieved to see the new offer today. Collected my last diamond yesterday and I was actually kind of sad to see it go lol. 

I hope they make it available for everyone asap. I actually felt a little guilty getting it again since few of my friends still haven't had the offer and it really is a great one 🤍 
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    geenellys said:
    funny how some can get the booster multiple times, but others haven't got it at all
    This!! It‘s so unfair.