🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    When you think about it it’s even more unfair that people who got the diamond offer are more likely to get all or at least some DB items
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Can’t wait to see what storyline outfit they bring back tomorrow! 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    And it seems that everybody who got it the first time will keep on getting the booster and good for them, I just don't understand why thats something that only some players get and not everyone. I would get the booster immediately if I had it.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Is there a specific time the storyline outfit will be back tomorrow? Like 12am, 5am or 10am est when the sys starts? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing When is the diamond booster going to be available for everyone? This is incredibly unfair and is making the game look awful by clearly having a successful beta rollout and then still not making it available to all players who clearly want it in-game.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Is everyone who got the diamond booster for the second time also someone who got it the first time around?

Ie anyone who didn't get it in the first round that got it in second round? I didn't get it *again*
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Still didn’t get the Diamond Booster😍😍😍 thank you Glu 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I've had the Diamond booster since it was first introduced to me. It never went away since i didn't buy it. Just one extra announcement to tap past on the megaphone which brings me to ask

Can we get an "x" button or at least some "<" ">" keys on the announcements so we can quickly skip to the one we want to see or to close the whole window if we accidentally tap on it while trying to get to the sys page instead🧍🏽‍♀️
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • kayla86kayla86 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited August 2022

I am extremely confused this is one of my Facebook friends and she has the hair color and she also has the new outfit with the jellyfish aura while others and I have had access  to either…… Have you guys been able to get either of these items
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kayla86 said:

I am extremely confused this is one of my Facebook friends and she has the hair color and she also has the new outfit with the jellyfish aura while others and I have had access  to either…… Have you guys been able to get either of these items
    She hacked her game 😬😬
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited August 2022
     My little cousin deleted my  game  so naturally I had to start over,
    Purchased some kstar and diamond packs 
    all  was 
    Good until a game ad pops up and they just kept popping up every 2 minutes.. 😟
    So

Update:
    I temporarily got an ad blocker app which works well but I can’t watch the free kstar videos, but when I switch the application off the ads will pop up again, so back on it goes customer service said they would let the team know fingers crossed 
    Also, Koko has been a great help ❤️
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

I wonder what time they’re going to bring the outfit back. Hopefully when sys starts. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Soooooo, where is the old storyline outfit we were getting the 15th?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    What if they bring it back the time weekend sys starts at 3pm EST? 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Maybe they didn't mean to release at the same time as SYS, but I wish they did because then it'd be sooner.
    Platform: Android

It’s so messed up how they are selling the whole thing for a higher price and not separating it. Smfh. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    ArianeMB said:

Not in love with this outfit and it cost way too much imo, but I really love this idea!! 
    Just wanted to post this. 
    This is not worth 3oo kstars... And I would love only the mask from this outfit. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Looks like I’m going to save a lot of kstars this month since they’re not offering the outfits in separate pieces again. 💀
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I know this is my mistake. But I rejected a lot of storylines outfits because I understood that all of them were coming back in the closet as separates. I hate the lack of comunication and that this game changes the conditions one update after the other
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    It's not that much of a price increase as I expected but it's still very expensive and a let down that it's only available for purchase as a whole.😬

edited August 2022
    For anyone that needs the link to the survey, here you go 💜

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    I saw this on the insta page of the official KKH game, it was a comment but what does it mean??? hahaha are we gonna have new body figures?? and like why did they liked it? 
    I didn't mean to mislead anyone by liking this Instagram comment! I posted about new makeup and the commenter said they liked the new lips, so I liked the comment.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I really wanted new body figures 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm doing a survey right now and there are questions about how easy it is to get around that closet, so I hope closet organization is coming and I'm definitely letting them know it needs to be improved. Hopefully not in a convoluted way that isn't actually helpful.
    Platform: Android

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    I saw this on the insta page of the official KKH game, it was a comment but what does it mean??? hahaha are we gonna have new body figures?? and like why did they liked it? 
    I didn't mean to mislead anyone by liking this Instagram comment! I posted about new makeup and the commenter said they liked the new lips, so I liked the comment.
    @KalindaKing ohhh, no problem tho!! I do like the lips too haha but if there is any update to get some more body figures it would be nice ☺️