🗳️✨ KK:H Weekday TBs - 8/15/22 SYS - Preppy & Posh & 5Star Professional TB Events! ✨🗳️

Comments

• JadwigaxJadwigax Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

Inspo 💗 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I don’t think I’ve ever had a difference this huge between two looks, I only used the red dress bc it was the popular vote in the vb 😭😭
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts

• lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Was this an outfit we could’ve previously bought? And weren’t the dress to impress items the ones we could’ve individually bought in the closet after the storyline passed? 🤔 
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Ummm…what is this? 💀 is this a mistake? Why pay 300 K stars for only that?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

What, like is it hard?
    IOS Player 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited August 2022
    We dont buy the storylines outfit when be don't like the 3 items.... we asked to be able to buy the items individually... why would we buy the entire outfit for a bigger price? 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    What a joke 🙄 the original price was 240. I preferred the option to buy the items separately because even if the outfit was still more expensive at least we got to pass on things we didn't like

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    If I didn't want the full outfit for a lower price, then I obviously don't want it for a higher price. It's it so hard to understand that it should be sold separately?
    Its hard not to offend whoever is behind these ideas, cause seriously...🙄
    tbh I don’t really care if we offend someone whose idea was objectively stupid and bad… any outfit worth the original cost I saved, there’s others I passed because while I would gladly buy a piece I don’t want the entire thing. I have no idea what glu was thinking with this
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Agree with all dolls, we want to buy them SEPARATELY!
    Although I believe that non-forum dolls might don’t  know about saving option and are happy couse they simply didn’t had enough K-stars last time.
    On the same note, I don’t think I will be able to afford Miss Managed outfit if you have to buy it as a bundle and even pricier then first time around.. :neutral:
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Everyone liked it when they brought back storyline outfits that were being sold separately so this change is super unnecessary 😕 I feel like they just ran with the fact that a lot of people wanted the miss managed outfit back and some were willing to pay even more than what it originally cost and decided to apply it for all the storyline outfits they’re going to bring back :[
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    leave it up to Glu to be greedy and ruin everything whenever we like anything in this game 🤷‍♀️ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    No because this is honestly so ridiculous. Please let us get the storyline outfits separately. Everyone loved that option. Don’t understand why y’all would raise the price but not make it available to buy separate. 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I just feel like the price hike + back to back outfits for 4 weeks where you can't save or buy in pieces is going to make so many dolls unable to participate in the returning storyline outfit feature. I can't afford to spend 300 every week 
    This is exactly why I have 19 storyline saved. Wish I would’ve known about being able to save outfits when the miss managed dress was available, so that I wouldn’t have to go through this. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited August 2022
    The reason why I had declined the miss managed dress last year was because I didn’t have enough kstars, and I wasn't aware of being able to save the outfit. On top of that, I only wanted the dress. So not only was it somewhat too expensive back then, now it’s more expensive. So now I’m going to have to pay probably 50-80 kstars from the original price, for the whole outfit when I only want one piece? That’s messed up and ridiculous. That’s why I keep on saying that everything we ask for, glu gives to us half a$$ed. smfh. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    ALSO if someone were to want to buy the tb storyline outfit next week, bc it ends Thursday those stars spent won't even go towards the VIP earnables . Glu has no shame.
    Second box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Sometimes I wonder whether glu deliberately want to p*ss off their players because idk how they could interpret bring back storyline outfits as bringing back an outfit that costs 60 k stars more. It makes even less sense when people gave them positive feedback to the buying separate items from the kloset. I do suspect that some non forum players might end up buying it if they weren't aware of saving outfits and its available for a limited time. It really does feel like though that glu go out of their way to either make features worse or give people something they've been asking for but only have it available for select players (diamond booster).
    Sometimes I wonder whether glu deliberately want to p*ss off their players because idk how they could interpret bring back storyline outfits as bringing back an outfit that costs 60 k stars more. It makes even less sense when people gave them positive feedback to the buying separate items from the kloset. I do suspect that some non forum players might end up buying it if they weren't aware of saving outfits and its available for a limited time. It really does feel like though that glu go out of their way to either make features worse or give people something they've been asking for but only have it available for select players (diamond booster).
    If someone didn't follow along with when VIP was and didn't know we get 4 storyline outfits this month and spent all their savings on this one look we got ....😭
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    First two✨️

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

🤠🤠
  • lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    First box

At least it’ll be useful for this weekend 😭 just wishing I got the kstars instead
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I think we’re in the same group! Never been in a group with another forum doll 😍 your looks are amazing 💝
  • KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

So happy I won the dress on the first try! I’ve been chasing that dress since forever and only got dyes before😭
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Inspo from Briney Spears circa 2000 and Clueless (1995)

• amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    ugh it happened again. I won a diamond (or diamonds?) by voting on outfits. and it didn't add to my total. I sent a helpcentre ticket but dealing with them makes me feel so hopeless. I tried closing and opening the app.

Is there anything else I can do?

I think these screenshots will post in the wrong order