🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    So,  storyline outfits only last for a week and then we get new one right? Also, what level do you have to be to see storyline stuff in the kloset/shop unless I just don't know what they are, I've never/haven't  seen them in there personally 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I would actually die for a handheld of this pool floatie 😭😭
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    ArianeMB said:

Not in love with this outfit and it cost way too much imo, but I really love this idea!! 
    I have been waiting for this one to come back to get only mask and hairstyle. Not buying it now. Why more expensive …🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    So,  storyline outfits only last for a week and then we get new one right? Also, what level do you have to be to see storyline stuff in the kloset/shop unless I just don't know what they are, I've never/haven't  seen them in there personally 

We usually get Story line outfits every Friday, at the moment Glu is bringing back old outfits on Mondays from previous story lines that we might missed or rejected
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    For anyone that needs the link to the survey, here you go 💜

Thanks for this. 
    It's about closet organization, hopefully it will come soon. 
    Fill it up girls 😁
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I can't believe I waited all week for that terrible outfit for 300 stars.  What a disappointment.  They should have had more than one.  

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    So exited for the survey, hopefully we will soon get that closet organization 
    @Briannakkh oh I know that, I thought they came back in the shop after they were gone before the new update. But, I think I was mixing things up.

I just took the survey, and I liked that it was so wardrobe specific! I really hope they actually implement it. And the idea of being able to favorite items is pretty cool, I didn't think of that
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    A little worried they’re going to implement favoriting INSTEAD of lookbooks, which I’m praying they don’t—I would love both
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I'm unsure if this would qualify as a spoiler? However, for a brief moment, the Play Store displayed this icon instead 👀 

Edit: I think this is some sort of glitch and I remember it happened before the Christmas update too.
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    @Francescahill this is mine

i love it but i need to understand why it's showing different images lol
    @Francescahill I'm playing on Android, if that helps. Also I wonder if they'll add those piercings and hairstyles in game 😀🤞
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Android is always showing the new cool things and iOS is always being slow 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @Francescahill I'm playing on Android, if that helps. Also I wonder if they'll add those piercings and hairstyles in game 😀🤞
    I think Kalinda said we're getting Fashion Week events in the 'Fall' update, so hopefully her Paris Fashion Week outfit will be featured, but I really doubt it 😢
    I think Kalinda said we're getting Fashion Week events in the 'Fall' update, so hopefully her Paris Fashion Week outfit will be featured, but I really doubt it 😢
    I think we should hope for the best 🥺🤞 Kim's recent outfits are all must-have
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Mine is showing a mix of both in the play store 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    geenellys said:
    Mine is showing a mix of both in the play store 

I wonder if they're testing them or something like that?
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited August 2022
    @Francescahill probably thought it was too late or too early for people to notice 😂
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    This is random, but I was playing the game earlier and I got a call from my partner saying they wanted to travel the world with me or something along those lines.  And then it went on to say these encounters were special dates that I may get every once in a while and they can include mild mature content or whatever, and obviously I did it, too see what would happen..we basically netflixed and chilled lma! But I wanted to know if this was new or if anyone else has gotten something like this before? 🤔  ofc I haven't or I wouldn't be asking lol
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    This is random, but I was playing the game earlier and I got a call from my partner saying they wanted to travel the world with me or something along those lines.  And then it went on to say these encounters were special dates that I may get every once in a while and they can include mild mature content or whatever, and obviously I did it, too see what would happen..we basically netflixed and chilled lma! But I wanted to know if this was new or if anyone else has gotten something like this before? 🤔  ofc I haven't or I wouldn't be asking lol
    A few of us got this ages ago (over a year I'd say) and I've not had anything since. Well apart from constant new people to flirt with despite being married 😂
    FoxieLola said:
    A few of us got this ages ago (over a year I'd say) and I've not had anything since. Well apart from constant new people to flirt with despite being married 😂
    Yeah I've had the flirting but never this little encounter thing. I wonder why it came up now lol!
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I'm unsure if this would qualify as a spoiler? However, for a brief moment, the Play Store displayed this icon instead 👀 

Edit: I think this is some sort of glitch and I remember it happened before the Christmas update too.
    Slayyy this hair is from her balenciaga runway look i got to have this 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    My diamond doll booster ended and I was offered it again. Is that the promotion or is there a different one coming?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @sashaactive the promotion is coming the next update. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2022

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We definitely need closet organization because I was scrolling up and down thinking the Daphne hair was gone from my closet because there's so much stuff to go through. I also previously thought a dress I had bought had disappeared because the dress section is the most cluttered out of all of them and it's hard to look for things.
    Platform: Android

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I’m not sure if anyone feels the same way I do but can there be more opportunities to earn stuff from the bronze boxes? I’m so tired of opening a box just for it to be energy or dye. Currently I’m going back and forth with the help center in the app and they refuse to give me a pair of shoes I picked from the bronze box. When I opened the box it gave me the balenciaga black sneakers and I took a screenshot, sent it to them, and they refuse to help me. There has to be an easier way or getting bronze box prizes. @KalindaKing