πŸŽ†βœ¨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!βœ¨πŸŽ†

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I feel like whole point of the bronze, silver and squad boxes was for us to get chances to get SYS items, but they don't update them. I won't waste a bunch of hard to earn diamonds getting them through diamond boxes and getting things from kudos boxes will take forever.
    Platform: Android

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I feel like whole point of the bronze, silver and squad boxes was for us to get chances to get SYS items, but they don't update them. I won't waste a bunch of hard to earn diamonds getting them through diamond boxes and getting things from kudos boxes will take forever.
    THIS!!!! What was the point of creating the boxes if we aren’t going to get old sys prizes anymore?? Don’t get me wrong, I love getting diamonds and kstars in the silver boxes but there’s so many past sys items I still need to get and I don’t want to waste my diamonds to get them. They need to update the boxes and the squad boxes. Don’t understand what was the point in the creating them, if they weren’t going to update them. And don’t even get me started with the kudo boxes. When they don’t even have new items in them. They have items from diamond boxes and old tb box items. And along with that, it takes a long time to even get a kudo box. Smfh. It’s a a joke at this point. 🀨
    I agree! We definitely need more options on getting kudo boxes or give us more kudos to give. I feel like I wait so long for a kudo box that when I do get one, I end up getting dye or cash!..why even have those in the boxes!?don't even get me started on squad boxes...how many times can you earn dyes until your not even fazed by it anymore πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚Β 
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited December 2022
    I made collages for the rest of the 2019/2020 items. Here’s are all the items from 2018-2020. I’m making one for 2021 & 2022 too. πŸ’œ

SYS ITEMS 2018- beginning of 2019
    (This one was already made)

Rest of 2019 SYS itemsΒ 

All of 2020 SYS itemsΒ 

2021 SYS ItemsΒ 
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Β https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I've never seen half that stuff or came close to getting them, a sys kstar box would be nice but I don't think that would happen lol
    edited December 2022

IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    edited December 2022

IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Omg great job @KkhAngelica πŸ™Œβ€οΈ
    @Briannakkh ty! πŸ’œ
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    Forgot to post earlier but I found 2 other npcs with new hair colors! πŸ¦‹
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    I keep finding NPCs with the new hair colours too, but none of them have the new skintones. Has any if you found any NPC with the new skintones?
    @KkhAngelica what app do you use to make these collages? πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
    @pizzagurlyum i use PicCollage. I just ss the events and put them all in one collage. πŸ’œ
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
    @pizzagurlyum i use PicCollage. I just ss the events and put them all in one collage. πŸ’œ
    Thank you very much! πŸ’•
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    I’m not sure if anyone feels the same way I do but can there be more opportunities to earn stuff from the bronze boxes? I’m so tired of opening a box just for it to be energy or dye. Currently I’m going back and forth with the help center in the app and they refuse to give me a pair of shoes I picked from the bronze box. When I opened the box it gave me the balenciaga black sneakers and I took a screenshot, sent it to them, and they refuse to help me. There has to be an easier way or getting bronze box prizes. @KalindaKing
    Yup, sometimes I purposely level down to get bronze boxes coz the earnable box usually has dye or energy. I have gotten some items from the levelling down option. Wouldn't mind if it was three bronze boxes for that earnable, like they did with silver boxes.
    edited August 2022
    jasminnlg said:
    I’m not sure if anyone feels the same way I do but can there be more opportunities to earn stuff from the bronze boxes? I’m so tired of opening a box just for it to be energy or dye. Currently I’m going back and forth with the help center in the app and they refuse to give me a pair of shoes I picked from the bronze box. When I opened the box it gave me the balenciaga black sneakers and I took a screenshot, sent it to them, and they refuse to help me. There has to be an easier way or getting bronze box prizes. @KalindaKing
    They also need to update the bronze and silver boxes!! I’ve had everything from the silver boxes for MONTHS now, if they can update the diamond boxes they can update the silver and bronze ones.
    Tbh I get why they need to be updated but atm, since I have all of the silver boxes prizes, it's a great way for me to get extra diamonds and k stars so I personally wouldn't mind them not updating for that reason.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    WHY does my game have to redownload 25 updates every single day? If I am not on wifi I can’t even play because it takes so long to download.
  • dcsdcs Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Hey dolls so I have a question to ask.. I divorced my in game husband Tony Murphy and got married to Nikolai orlov recently.. tapping on hum doesn't gimme any energy or xp which wasn't the case with Tony.. is this a bug?
    @sindhu Yeah, it is
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    i found an npc with the new hair color and had some fun styling her πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

how do you style them? i can no longer see the button
    i found an npc with the new hair color and had some fun styling her πŸ§œπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

how do you style them? i can no longer see the button
    It should be available to do. Go into your kloset and press the phone button to the left of your doll. Scroll to the doll you want to style and there should be a gold button with style under them.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    Dont think I remember seeing the inspo for this cloud dress on hereΒ 

23yoπŸ¦™,Β πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ώ/πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§, Android
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I keep finding NPCs with the new hair colours too, but none of them have the new skintones. Has any if you found any NPC with the new skintones?
    I didn't even know there new skintones, definitely wanna see those!
    honestly sick of boring repetitive no-personality npcs for us to romance. when will glu let me date willow.
    Or Casio,Β  how many times are they gonna let us "hook up" him until we can marry him lmao!
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    honestly sick of boring repetitive no-personality npcs for us to romance. when will glu let me date willow.
    Yes please let us date willow, an enemy to lovers type of relationship would be fun
    They/them please
    The orange dress is finally available!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
    IOS player πŸ’œΒ 
    She/Her πŸ’—
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    This is a pretty insignificant detail, but lately when i open my daily box, the kollections page doesn't open immediately like it used to for me. I don't know if this has happened to everyone else or if this was just a me thingπŸ€”
    β™‘ androidΒ β™‘ daily playerΒ β™‘Β 
    #FixTheWine