🗳️✨ KK:H Weekday TBs - 8/15/22 SYS - Preppy & Posh & 5Star Professional TB Events! ✨🗳️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Favorite looks from the VB 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    2nd box finally got k stars 😭
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    dang 1st place had 200 like not even 6hours after the event started & this screenshot was recently lol crazy..but anyway lol finally reached my 1st box which was pink dye  fell behind alittle definitely needed to rest today after a long eventful weekend. 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I do be stuck between 39 and 38 😅

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I see you too! Looking cute like a pretzel. @BenedettaKKH
    IOS Player 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

3rd box 🙌
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 5 looks.

I play on iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Not the greatest start :)

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Slowly crawling up votes wise and wishing I finished the Kollektion which had the matching yellow skirt and the shoes with stockings for my third look... 

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Looks 1-3

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

looks 3 - 5 ✨ imma stay with this hairstyle 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Looks 3-5

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2022
    1-5 & bronze box 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Can someone who has this hair color show me what it looks like on your doll?

Did anybody else get this outfit offer in their games?! And do you guys think it would be worth it or useful for 300 kstars to buy it or should I wait to see if something better comes up?!

Agree- Buy It
    Lol- Leave It

Weekend after this going to be VIP, I would personally save my stars for that x
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    amo said:
    ugh it happened again. I won a diamond (or diamonds?) by voting on outfits. and it didn't add to my total. I sent a helpcentre ticket but dealing with them makes me feel so hopeless. I tried closing and opening the app.

Is there anything else I can do?

I think these screenshots will post in the wrong order
    if you took the screenshot when the diamond appeared and then after clicking on it - at that point the diamond shouldve already been added to your total. When you get a diamond after you click on collect (so before you actually know what youll get) the screen gets a grey loading tint for a second and the diamond is added, the animation and clicking on it doesnt actually do anything (money, energy and kstars dont work like that)
    But with the many glitches this game has there is totally an option of something going wrong. I'd recommend taking a screenshot before you start voting to accurately check if it's really not working.
    I hope I explained it well.
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    sarie said:
    amo said:
    ugh it happened again. I won a diamond (or diamonds?) by voting on outfits. and it didn't add to my total. I sent a helpcentre ticket but dealing with them makes me feel so hopeless. I tried closing and opening the app.

Is there anything else I can do?

I think these screenshots will post in the wrong order
    if you took the screenshot when the diamond appeared and then after clicking on it - at that point the diamond shouldve already been added to your total. When you get a diamond after you click on collect (so before you actually know what youll get) the screen gets a grey loading tint for a second and the diamond is added, the animation and clicking on it doesnt actually do anything (money, energy and kstars dont work like that)
    But with the many glitches this game has there is totally an option of something going wrong. I'd recommend taking a screenshot before you start voting to accurately check if it's really not working.
    I hope I explained it well.
    Can only agree! As soon as you click to get a reward, if it’s a diamond, it will be automatically added to your account and clicking on it won’t make any difference. I wonder why it’s like that tho, whenever I try to spin diamond Kollection it lags my game too
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    3rd box 🤩 
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Did anybody else get this outfit offer in their games?! And do you guys think it would be worth it or useful for 300 kstars to buy it or should I wait to see if something better comes up?!

Agree- Buy It
    Lol- Leave It

Weekend after this going to be VIP, I would personally save my stars for that x
    Thank You so much!!! I completely forgot VIP was next week!! Definitely saving my K-stars!!
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited August 2022
    In case anyone needs dissuading from chasing the DB outfit. I thought I would actually score decently, since I had all the items from chasing body contour awhile back. You too can score a 32 if you have all the DB items! : 0 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Can someone who has this hair color show me what it looks like on your doll?

Is it the one from the bronze boxes? 💕

I am not sure maybe it’s a different one you mean or maybe you picked it already but this is what it looks like

My bronze box 🙌
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Is this another glitch?
    Sometimes when I play around in the SYS kloset and exit without submitting a look, my doll ends up wearing the tried on clothes in the game 🙄
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts

First six 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I got the storyline outfit when it first came out but I definitely preferred when they bought them back and you were able to buy the pieces individually. 300 is a huge increase especially if you only want one or two of the items 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I got the storyline outfit when it first came out but I definitely preferred when they bought them back and you were able to buy the pieces individually. 300 is a huge increase especially if you only want one or two of the items 
    I agree I don’t get why the price has upped so much I swear that the original cost of the storyline wasn’t this much? I understand upping the prices of things because it’ll give people the incentive to get storylines when they first come out but it’s too high imo.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited August 2022
    1-6

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Also, my group is insanely competitive 🙃 

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    Also, my group is insanely competitive 🙃 

All those tickets for a couple of diamonds! They might as well have bought a diamond pack
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH