🗳️👫⭐KK:H 8/11/22 ~ SYS Duets👭 & 5Star Weekend! ⭐👬🗳️

1234568Next

Comments

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I spoke too soon and got kicked from 2nd to 5th. Loved this one 🎀 never taking these eyes off

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    thank you @DaisyJ 💓💓
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Unfortunately I didn’t get the eyes 😔
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    finished 6th in gold 🤍

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I lost a lot of tickets this sys, so I didn't get any TS prizes 😓. But here are some looks I made this week ✨

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Forgot to nab a screenshot, but I placed 2nd in Gold. This dress is incredible! 😍😍

Collage of all my looks ❤️

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    omg i’m in love with absolutely everything 😭 and these eyes 😍😍😍 so happy that i got it all 🤍

• JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I finished fourth but due to ties, I should have come third and missed out on the dress. I found this extremely unfair, and maybe I have sour grapes a little, but shouldn’t there still be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd? Even if there are ties? I emailed customer support and this was their response. 

My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Jasmindee said: @Jasmindee funny I just came in to the forum to talk about this and the first thing I see is your post, I was going to share how I just noticed that im currently tide at #1 with someone else and the 3rd person is still #2 but on weekend events  if there is a tide people just get thrown down the line, I believe they must have changed that recently to recently to prevent  from more of us getting rewards 
    I finished fourth but due to ties, I should have come third and missed out on the dress. I found this extremely unfair, and maybe I have sour grapes a little, but shouldn’t there still be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd? Even if there are ties? I emailed customer support and this was their response.