🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Since we get 3 boxes for silver is there any way we can at least get 2 boxes for bronze ? @KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just opened the game and got asked a question by Simon, but I was barely paying attention and missed the question. I had to say whether something was hot or not and I have no idea what the something was. It's also weird to get a pop up that isn't to give us some kind of gift so I don't see what the point was. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited September 2022

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Simon asked me what's my opinion on him growing a goatee (hot or not)😖sorry but that's on my personal list of bad facial hair 
    Oh and said something about staying tuned for the results soon
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Simon asked me what's my opinion on him growing a goatee (hot or not)😖sorry but that's on my personal list of bad facial hair 
    But doesn't Simon already have a goatee? or is my knowledge on facial hair all wrong?🧍🏽‍♀️
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    carramen_ said:
    But doesn't Simon already have a goatee? or is my knowledge on facial hair all wrong?🧍🏽‍♀️
    He probably wants to shave then grow another one
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Yeah I thought that was a goatee. 😂

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    People got Kstars from the pop up and the rest of us didn't? So basically more "fairness" from glu when not all of us got the diamond booster option. 

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited August 2022
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Whens the special promo mentioned coming again?
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    No one got k-stars, it was a mix up on someone getting rewarded for completing an offer the same time they answered Simon.
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Next update, so a month from now I believe!
    edited August 2022
    I think I'm going to take advantage of the tb storylines being too expensive and having no option to just pick want I want to just keep saving for BF sales. November isn't that far away. 

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Fae said:
    Reina12 said:
    Next update, so a month from now I believe!
    Dang I thought "next update" was referring to this one! Sad! Thanks for clarifying.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

This sounds very ominous but I'm curious if this has anything to do with the current storyline we're doing or if it means we're getting an actual new look for Simon👀
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    carramen_ said:

This sounds very ominous but I'm curious if this has anything to do with the current storyline we're doing or if it means we're getting an actual new look for Simon👀
    I think it's a prelude to the miss managed look coming next week? 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    carramen_ said:

I think it's a prelude to the miss managed look coming next week? 
    That would be AMAZING especially as it’s gonna be VIP!
    Just hope it won’t coast all 500 stars lol
    I don’t understand what the point of this email is everytime, if we never get rewards from it 😭

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I hope they bring back the miss managed dress on Monday 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited August 2022
    I can't even care about the Miss Managed dress coming back now since I'd have to buy everything and it'd be more expensive. So I have to miss out on it yet again. :( Same if another dress I've been waiting for comes back. The change they made is really disappointing. 

• azul_kkhazul_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Is the mermaid sys next week? Miss Managed dress makes sense for that 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Hi everyone! I have a quick question . Are the new hair colors supposed to be released for this update or is the hair color for next week sys is apart of the prizes? Thanks in advance.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 the hair color are prizes from next weeks sys and weekend event 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @KkhAngelica Tysm!!! 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    edited August 2022
    So i started another game on my tablet right and before I remember that the goals were eight hours and now the goals that were eight hours are now 3 hours for new players. Like the birthday party gig in Las Vegas used to be 8 hours and now it’s 3 hours and the gig for Simons birthday in Florence used to be 8 hours and now it’s 3 hours. I would’ve loved to have 3 hour gigs back then. 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    KkhAngelica said: I started 3 games on diff devices after inviting myself from my main one 
    (2 as girls and 1 as a guy) and they are each completely different in some of them i even got stories right away that it took months for me to get on my main game. I was not specting the account as a male to be so slow, only one story at a time, and with one of the girls they gave a bunch of stories all together that I had to quit it because it gave me anxiety with how overwhelming it was. They all had different time frames and orders.
    So i another game on my tablet right and before I remember that the goals were eight hours and now the goals that were eight hours are now 3 hours for new players. Like the birthday party gig in Las Vegas used to be 8 hours and now it’s 3 hours and the gig for Simons birthday in Florence used to be 8 hours and now it’s 3 hours. I would’ve loved to have 3 hour gigs back then. 💀

• goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

i used to only have to do this process maybe once a week or after a big update. now i’ve had to do it 3 times in a space of 5 hours! pls could someone explain why this happens? 😭 i’m so tired of it i keep wanting to quit sometimes 
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited August 2022
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    goodjuce said:

i used to only have to do this process maybe once a week or after a big update. now i’ve had to do it 3 times in a space of 5 hours! pls could someone explain why this happens? 😭 i’m so tired of it i keep wanting to quit sometimes 
    That happened to me like 10 times the last update we had. It took hours to download and then went back to zero. Luckily after an sys, it stopped doing it so hopefully, it'll correct itself.

It also happens when you clear cached data but tbf, having 500GB of cached data every time you log in is annoying and unnecessary.