🗳️❤️ KK:H Weekend 8/18/22 - SYS & Dating Weekend! ❤️🗳️

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I didn’t really have much time to play the game last few days so I couldn’t earn my diamonds 😭 but I decided to open just one box and got lucky 🥰
    The aura looks so pretty!! I really want it 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @Briannakkh this dress got me back into the 40s and I’ve just dyed it every color and that’s worked for me. So if you have this dress or something similar to it it might work for you!!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can pass along the info about the call @quinnkkh .  When you got it immediately before the event, had you just logged in?  I’ll try and keep track of when my 3 games gets the calls as well.  Now that I think of it, I’ve never gotten the calls around the same time.  Maybe it can be a uniform time across the board.  
    But in the meantime, good luck with the events this weekend!  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts

I was very lucky this week! 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @lauryn2558 I scored 29 with that dress! So mad when I spent so many diamonds chasing it 😂😂😂 glad you are having better luck with it! 🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Lucky picks this weekend ✨ in my GB i got the bag which i was hoping for 💖
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Clearly I have no idea what I’m doing 😩
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Can somebody post some looks that scored them well, I’m stuck in 30s AGAIN 😭 Haven’t even reached silver boxes yesterday

This dress and headpiece have gotten me my two highest scores so far!
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    This is typical for me, starts at 36 and then might slowly go up, last look fetched 46 votes!

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited August 2022

i dont got enough money to get the hairs lmao and also i only get 1 hour dates where i spend a lot of energy on??? I hope next week will be better for me 😩
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Free box, I swear, how many of these dresses are their? 🤦‍♀️

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts

Also as someone who got them all, there are 4 of this type 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

the top and the even the hair shape reminded me of this look

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

i dont got enough money to get the hairs lmao and also i only get 1 hour dates where i spend a lot of energy on??? I hope next week will be better for me 😩
    You still have two full days?
    I noticed that duration of dates with my husband changes every half an hour, I hope that helps x
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Free GB, wanted the bag but not even an option.

First 4 looks.

Wanted DB aura, had 10 diamonds so gave it a go and got hair and earrings. Managed to scrounge some more for a couple more goes and nope. Kicking myself as if I’d managed to get enough for a 3rd go on 2nd palette I’d have picked it.

I play on iOS
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Am i the only one who feels like lately they only like the outfit in the gift boxes of the weekend events and the main event outfit not so much? Also where can I get 8hr dates I've only been able to go on 1h dates today lol
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
     Also quick question because I do want to do the dating event with different NPC‘s. If I do that will he call me afterwards once ray reports it since it’s technically cheating and try to break up or will I have to pay Kstars to stay together like how it used to be?!
    @lauryn2558 I think that can still happen where they call and threaten divorce. What I do, is stay in 1 location (Oak or Monstrobull), and date an NPC until I get the kstars. Then before leaving the venue, I do a date with my partner. As long as they're the last person I date, there isn't a problem

Idk if you can date NPCs and not get the divorce phone call, if anyone knows Pls update me. But this is how I've dealt with it. (remember you can get more romantic NPCs through Konnections!) hope this helps 😊
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Taste that pink venom. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If I get a 1 or 2 hour date, I turn it down and try again every 5 minutes or so.  I take it when it changes to a 4 or 8 hour date. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    GemmaKKH said:

You still have two full days?
    I noticed that duration of dates with my husband changes every half an hour, I hope that helps x
    I gotta retake some final exams for my study haha so i wont be much online this weekend because i got to study haha, but thanks for the tip!! x 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Some extra looks I submitted 

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

Also as someone who got them all, there are 4 of this type 
    Oh good, have them all so 😂👍
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    No clue what the secret is, but this is the first time I’ve actually had good scores in a weekend sys 😳
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
     Also quick question because I do want to do the dating event with different NPC‘s. If I do that will he call me afterwards once ray reports it since it’s technically cheating and try to break up or will I have to pay Kstars to stay together like how it used to be?!
    @lauryn2558 I think that can still happen where they call and threaten divorce. What I do, is stay in 1 location (Oak or Monstrobull), and date an NPC until I get the kstars. Then before leaving the venue, I do a date with my partner. As long as they're the last person I date, there isn't a problem

Idk if you can date NPCs and not get the divorce phone call, if anyone knows Pls update me. But this is how I've dealt with it. (remember you can get more romantic NPCs through Konnections!) hope this helps 😊
    I second that - and just so you know, your fiancée will also call to break up!  I usually do a date with the old chap right away, and since I’m so risk-averse, I repeat it every day of the dating event😂😂 The idea with not leaving the place sounds really good - but I can’t do date after date, I am forced to leave and re-enter which is why the guy always calls me to demand stars
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    So this is just my opinion, but the thing I want the most is the bunny in the hat.  They made it so it’s the “easiest” of all the prizes to get. Like maybe Glu is throwing us a bone?  Ahh but no, my scores…. and seems like a lot of everyone else’s scores are low.  Even when you know your score shouldn’t be! 
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Also #FixTheWine 
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Pretty happy with my scores 🫶🏻 I hope they stay like that but I am 100% they’re going to fall to low 30 again tomorrow as always 🫠 

also submitted 1 extra ticket cause I got on in my db 🥳

submitted some extra tickets cuzz i really want the prizes 😭 here’s the earnable dress tho!