🗳️❤️ KK:H Weekend 8/18/22 - SYS & Dating Weekend! ❤️🗳️

Comments

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I’m not sure how to explain it but does anyone notice how if you have a lot of diamonds, and you open some boxes you get majority of the boxes full of dye, but when you nearing almost having no diamonds left, that’s when items start be easier to get?
    Or if it takes a lil energy to finish the first date it'll take ALOT to finish the next one especially at Monstrobull 🙄
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I'm doing better with performer looks although the prizes and background suggests theatre goer! 
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    7-10 💫 

honestly I am surprised that my votes haven’t went down yet 😧 also my group is pretty chill and I am currently third place in gold 🥳 couldn’t be happier hopefully it stays like that!!  🫶🏻
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    My looks🎭

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My scores are pretty decent but I’m hoping they get a bit higher 🤞

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Just got ❤️ from this storyline event, did not even know that was possible, 
    I have decided to stop with the pants and top 
    but hopefully they keep giving points from non dating events so I can get the hair 
    (even if I will not use it, I like to get as much as I can because it’s somehow satisfying when im looking back at old prizes knowing i have the full set of them)

So I just got offered to buy the Prague house and I don’t remember any other property being offered to me so I was like if it was VIP weekend I would probably get it with k stars but then I remembered how owning  houses its not useful at all.

you spend a lot of money to get them, even more to decorate (with no option to personalize)
    and end up using them for nothing cause at the end of the day i end up using bell air for everything, 
    I know we get the achievement rewards from the shows but it takes forever so I can see it taking years to complete.

I ask for closet organization all the time, as soon as we get that 
    I will definitely start asking for rewards from houses 
    even if it’s just 1 k star a week 
    or 2-3 per update from each property 
    I really don’t care how little we get considering that I hate adds and still watch 10 every day to get stars 
    but we definitely deserve something from them 
    really hoping I’m not the only one who has thought about that 

Also wanted to share that English it’s not my first language in case some things are not probably spelled 
    I’m a chatty mood today and wanted to share a fact about how I play ( really hope other people get inspired and share things about their experiences with the game) 

when I started playing the game for the first time 
    back when the game came out, I didn’t speak English
     I always waited for a Spanish version to come out and it never did
    So I got use to playing  without reading the stories 
    after that i started the game a couple times over the years 
    Until oct of 2021 when I started playing and have played every single day ever since 
    to this day I never Read anything in the game and just rush through conversation as fast as I can 
    the other day after reading someone’s post here I came to realize that some people, probably most,
    do read everything and it’s crazy for me to think how  we have been playing completely different games.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That's awesome @blueskye.  Nice to meet you! 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    6-10 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I’m not sure how to explain it but does anyone notice how if you have a lot of diamonds, and you open some boxes you get majority of the boxes full of dye, but when you nearing almost having no diamonds left, that’s when items start be easier to get?
    Or if it takes a lil energy to finish the first date it'll take ALOT to finish the next one especially at Monstrobull 🙄
    I have just had a super lucky chain of dates with the wine action showing up each time & using 7-9 energy! (And I have the comeback action!)
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I just got this hair from my hubby (I think, I started dating other NPCs as well 😂) I’m into it 😊

• tiffanygraycexxtiffanygraycexx Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    (Dumb question) I’ve never seen a male character in the sys rankings let alone in first place. Is this common and what happens with the earnable prizes are they different? 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Looks 6-10. They went up for a bit and are now going right back down 🫠

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-8:

Grateful for these scores!
    Looks 9-12:

Glu I would rather score 59 than 60 if you continue to give such low scores…
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Got up to 54 and then started sliding down again 😄 but still I'm happy with these scores.
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Actually love this hair. The outfit is cuter than I realised too. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    9-12

I play on iOS
    tiffanygraycexx said: sadly it goes to his girlfriend or to his female closet that he can only use on duets if he decides to duet with a girl. I don’t even understand why take away from someone that will probably use often 

PS I used to think that if u selected both genders at the beginning of the u would later be able to fluctuate and be both and have access to wear every item but no, that’s not what happens)
    (Dumb question) I’ve never seen a male character in the sys rankings let alone in first place. Is this common and what happens with the earnable prizes are they different? 

I ended up purchasing a ticket bundle that didnt go to my account and I just knew I'd be screwed and not get it until the next SYS seeing how it is Sunday. I did message immediately tho around 5a and just now recieved everything the stars, tickets and diamonds only took 4 hours. Im sure if i hadnt messaged so early it wouldve took waaaay longer though.
    Most Recents 💗

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Really like the weekend earnables.

• goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    stopping at the outfit (bc i’m lazy). 🤎 might become one of my new staples. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love the dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    11-14 💫 

currently first place in Gold 🤯 also my votes are still amazing 🤩 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts