🗳️🔁 KK:H Weekday TBs 8/22/22 - SYS TB Yacht Party! & 5Star Professional TB Events! 🔁 🗳️

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I can’t believe my luck, I wanted the body makeup so bad 🧚🏻‍♀️  
    You look absolutely stunning @AmandaMKkh 😍🤍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • spetley08spetley08 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Does anyone else have Cassio pop up as John? It does it to me all the time, I think every once in a blue moon does it actually come up as Cassio. It’s the most random thing. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    spetley08 said:
    Does anyone else have Cassio pop up as John? It does it to me all the time, I think every once in a blue moon does it actually come up as Cassio. It’s the weirdest thing. 
    Sorry but this is so funny 😭😭😭 J O H N 😭😭😭 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    spetley08 said:
    Does anyone else have Cassio pop up as John? It does it to me all the time, I think every once in a blue moon does it actually come up as Cassio. It’s the weirdest thing. 
    I’m so confused I swear that Cassio has a black hair
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    spetley08 said:
    Maybe contact support even though it might not seem like a big problem to them?💀💀
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Could someone post the message from Kim? I totally rushed through it this morning and forgot to screenshot it.
    spetley08 said:
    I’m so confused I swear that Cassio has a black hair
    For some reason he looks different for some players. There’s another npc that looks different but I can’t remember who. 
    carramen_ said:
    spetley08 said:
    Maybe contact support even though it might not seem like a big problem to them?💀💀
    Yeah I probably wouldn’t contact support, I doubt there’d be anything they could even do. It’s just so random😅
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    katshay8 said:
    Could someone post the message from Kim? I totally rushed through it this morning and forgot to screenshot it.
    This is from the original thread I think it was the same 💕

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

Have y’all ever submitted a look with dyes and had it submit in its original color? I didn’t screenshot before sending it in but I’m 100% sure that I dyed the swimsuit, handheld, and flip flops dark blue — which is why my necklace is blue!!! Not the end of the world cause the score is good and I can submit it on the next round, but I’m so confused. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Amazing start and I got the eyes on my first and only spin!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:

Have y’all ever submitted a look with dyes and had it submit in its original color? I didn’t screenshot before sending it in but I’m 100% sure that I dyed the swimsuit, handheld, and flip flops dark blue — which is why my necklace is blue!!! Not the end of the world cause the score is good and I can submit it on the next round, but I’m so confused. 
    I know if I start putting together a look with dyed items and exit to the main SYS screen before submitting when I go back to submit the dyes are all removed—maybe that’s what happened?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I knew that other people have brunette Cassio instead of the one with black hair I have, but I didn't know he literally had different names too. There aren't differences for people's Rauls?
    Platform: Android

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I started over 5 hours late and I still don't have a chance 😭

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    First couple of looks 

spetley08 said:
    Does anyone else have Cassio pop up as John? It does it to me all the time, I think every once in a blue moon does it actually come up as Cassio. It’s the most random thing. 
    Cassio is Dylan for me. 

😮that’s so weird!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @spetley08 and @peachypink my Cassio is called Jaxon. @DelphineGarnier I don’t know about Raul, mine looks the same as all the Raul’s I’ve seen posted before so maybe it’s just Cassio with different looks and names?
    I play on iOS
    @Anjakkh awesome! Good luck to you 😃 looking forward to seeing your looks.
    I play on iOS
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

Second box 🤍
    Energy in my first two boxes lol
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Guess I'll be in Silver III this weekend😭 

• AstridAstrid Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    So against my better judgement, I decided to try for a few pieces from the diamond box and considering I only have 5 items of clothing from the selection and there are still another 11 items, I am so disappointed to see this palette. Not one item of clothing from the current diamond boxes!!! How is this fair at all?!  
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Astrid said:
    So against my better judgement, I decided to try for a few pieces from the diamond box and considering I only have 5 items of clothing from the selection and there are still another 11 items, I am so disappointed to see this palette. Not one item of clothing from the current diamond boxes!!! How is this fair at all?!  
    This palette should be illegal. Only one item?? That’s rip off
    First 5 looks.

I play on iOS
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Jeez that was a rocky start!!! 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Looks 1-4 happy to get to use the surfboard again 😍

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Third box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Kinda disappointed that we didnt got a mermaid story line hahaha like this yacht club thing is not that fun lol