🗳️🧜‍♀️🛍️KK:H 8/25/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Mermaid Lagoon /Shop Till You Drop!🛍️🧜‍♀️ 🗳️

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Does anyone know if any of the mermaid style multi-coloured hair styles are available for diamonds? 

There’s these ones plus some long wavy hairstyles like in the last picture - the second to last one is usually in the sales for kstars though 💕 There’s so many hair colours in the kloset now and hair accessories to add plus there should be another new hair colour coming out, and there’s the pink dip dye ponytail from the free kollection 💗
    There’s the LIITA green dip dye ponytail I forgot to put in the diamond collage too

Pictures from LindaVB’s thread 🐚🌊🧜‍♀️
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:

I won the two dresses today perfect for this theme!! 
    The purple dress is beautiful! If you don’t mind me asking, where is it from? 💕💕
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Does anyone know if any of the mermaid style multi-coloured hair styles are available for diamonds? 

There’s these ones plus some long wavy hairstyles like in the last picture - the second to last one is usually in the sales for kstars though 💕 There’s so many hair colours in the kloset now and hair accessories to add plus there should be another new hair colour coming out, and there’s the pink dip dye ponytail from the free kollection 💗
    There’s the LIITA green dip dye ponytail I forgot to put in the diamond collage too

Pictures from LindaVB’s thread 🐚🌊🧜‍♀️
    Thank you! I really want the first one and the 5th one is super cute too. Really hoping I can find one in the vb this weekend then. 🤞
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited August 2022
    MissDior said:

Where are your first eyes from? It looks like miss managed, but better... lol
    @Reina12
    From miss managed fashion goal

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    MissDior said:
    @Reina12
    From miss managed fashion goal

So it IS the current mismanaged 300kstar look but better 😅 Thanks!
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @livfox It’s from this diamond kollection called “Goddess of Love” 🤗

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    MissDior said:

Are the last two hairs sys ones? I've never seen them, they're awesome!
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    OMG I just had the biggest hit of inspiration!! I think these two outfits I have definitely encompass that one look from the little mermaid where Ariels coming out of the water in a purple dress!! I’ll put the clip of that down below as well!! Let me know what you guys think i’m definitely gonna try these looks out!! 

I did something like the first look during the fairytale sys a couple weeks ago and it didn't do so well 😫 I hope yours does good!🤞
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Just a random though lol..
    Could you essentially get all of the VIP prizes by only opening one gift box? 
    So if you open one and you get 40 kstars, it’s like you didn’t pay for it so if you got kstars every time, you would be spending the 500 k stars and get the prizes?
    I know it would be rare for this to happen but just popped into my brain. 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

These were also spoilers so u can see the outfits 
    @Amberspa101
    First one diamond collection

Second one

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    MissDior said:

Bad styling of the dress with that hair imo
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    What accessories or handhelds would be best for this theme?🤔 I tried making a few looks earlier but i got stuck when choosing a handheld or an accessory that wouldn't feel off theme
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    carramen_ said:
    What accessories or handhelds would be best for this theme?🤔 I tried making a few looks earlier but i got stuck when choosing a handheld or an accessory that wouldn't feel off theme
    Your looks are always beautiful - maybe the long wand handhelds or the iridescent egg or shell bags, the lei, mirrors, hairbrush… you could make anything you want work though 💕
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I have a few purses for this
    I also definitely gonna use some gloves, hair accessories and my bubble aura!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I recieved Diamond Booster offer and I ofc bought it. Unfortunately I didn’t recieve my 18 diamons. Am I The only one? 

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Katya said:
    I recieved Diamond Booster offer and I ofc bought it. Unfortunately I didn’t recieve my 18 diamons. Am I The only one? 

My diamond booster expired last week. I got the offer again almost immediately and I just 'renewed' it yesterday && I received the 18 diamonds then and I got the daily diamond early this morning.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you had a problem with your diamond  (or any other purchase) please send a ticket to Customer Care.  Explain what happened and include your receipt,   they will handle it.  So sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    I was in 5th place wen I went to sleep and I finished in 15th 😭😭😭 now I’m in silver and I’m sure I’m going to miss a prize I really wanted
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Ended up in gold, I hope my scores won't drop 😂
    Has anyone have some inspo without this gorgeous mermaid dresses? 
    I have none, and really don't have any inspiration yet.... 🙄😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I mean I somewhat understand sys because they mostly want people to stay and gold and pay money for tickets (glu & EA being greedy as usual 🙄) but weekend events?? What was the reason to take away weekend event spoilers?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I submitted one extra ticket just to get to the earnable silver boxes and I ended up going from 4th to 13th (people submitting last minute). Ngl would've rathered levelling down but on the plus side I got k stars in my earnable boxes.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    It’s so beautiful omg but I’m saving my diamonds 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Dorica said:
    Ended up in gold, I hope my scores won't drop 😂
    Has anyone have some inspo without this gorgeous mermaid dresses? 
    I have none, and really don't have any inspiration yet.... 🙄😊
    Not a great collage 😅 but I think you can wear any dresses or bikinis/skirts you want and maybe dye them/ use different hair colours and accessories! GL! 💕