🎆✨KK:H Update v13.2 - Midsummer Magic!✨🎆

Comments

• deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I am once again begging glu to let us date and marry raul!!!
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I'm very unsure whether the Miss managed outfit is worth it or not. I love the shape of it but I really don't like the hair and the eyes, so it's not quite worth the 300 Kstars for me. Do we have any other dresses with similar shape in the game right now that I can buy instead of the Miss managed one or will I have to compromise and just buy this one? 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    I'm very unsure whether the Miss managed outfit is worth it or not. I love the shape of it but I really don't like the hair and the eyes, so it's not quite worth the 300 Kstars for me. Do we have any other dresses with similar shape in the game right now that I can buy instead of the Miss managed one or will I have to compromise and just buy this one? 
    The kudos box has a purple mermaid shape strapless dress, the kloset has a one shoulder korkov mermaid shape dress (which if you dont have could get 50% off on BF), the lunar goddess diamond kollection has a purple sleeveless mermaid shape dress... just a couple that came to mind 💕 the three of these are deeper/darker colors and dye very well.
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    EllyBurns said:
    The kudos box has a purple mermaid shape strapless dress, the kloset has a one shoulder korkov mermaid shape dress (which if you dont have could get 50% off on BF), the lunar goddess diamond kollection has a purple sleeveless mermaid shape dress... just a couple that came to mind 💕 the three of these are deeper/darker colors and dye very well.
    Thank you so much for the examples, I'll look them up!!
    I have too many NPCs and the page to delete them is different from the page to style them. When we go to style our NPCs in our closet, can there be an X button to delete them too? Like it's there in our contacts page? A way to go style them from the contacts page would be helpful too. 
    I spend forever scrolling through contacts to find an NPC who I then want to style and I have to go to my kloset and search for them again ... takes forever ... @KalindaKing

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Are we going to start the check-ins for BF soon? I feel like we're close enough at this point.
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Right now there is no way to recover contacts, real player games, once you remove them.  It’s too easy to accidentally remove a friend, it would be worse if we have more screens where we Could  accidentally remove them.  If it’s a choice, I don’t want more chances to fail.  I’ve lost Linda to name 1. JMO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2022
    Right now there is no way to recover contacts, real player games, once you remove them.  It’s too easy to accidentally remove a friend, it would be worse if we have more screens where we Could  accidentally remove them.  If it’s a choice, I don’t want more chances to fail.  I’ve lost Linda to name 1. JMO
    Oh I don't have any friends in the game, only NPCs. Are they mixed in with NPC contacts? I thought they were different tabs because you can't dress your friends, only your NPCs?

Where I placed an "X" in my image is thru the kloset where you dress NPCs. And where I think we should also be able to style them is in the "All Contacts" Tab , where I thought "Friends Only" tab would house your real friends in real life.
  • alexis_941alexis_941 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Is it worth it to start entertaining a new love interest? I’m married and about to renew my vows in Waikiki  but I keep getting gigs that include some type of new love. I’m almost at the baby point so I’d hate to start over. I’ve also read on other posts here that I could lose fans  :(
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Is it worth it to start entertaining a new love interest? I’m married and about to renew my vows in Waikiki  but I keep getting gigs that include some type of new love. I’m almost at the baby point so I’d hate to start over. I’ve also read on other posts here that I could lose fans  :(
    You won’t loose any fans as long as you go on a date with your hubby once in a while (once every few days or every day if you are really worried)

• alexis_941alexis_941 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    You won’t loose any fans as long as you go on a date with your hubby once in a while (once every few days or every day if you are really worried)

Oh I date my hubby everyday. But I’m to the point in the game where all my gigs are offering me to date someone new. Like Mo, Millie and Maddie - I haven’t bought the outfit yet but when I do, I’ll be going to the party to find out who left me a secret love note. I think I meant to say I could lose fans if switch my husband for a new lover lol.
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Anyone else think the NPC relationship rewards are weird? For 1000/3000 you get 5 energy + 1 K-star and for 2000/3000 and 3000/3000 you just get 1 K-star (not sure how much cash on each). Shouldn’t we be getting energy on the higher achievements too?
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    If you delete them in your contacts instead of actually breaking up you won't lose any fans 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Please bring this perfume back along with bringing back other storyline outfits. The perfume is from the Lisbon Perfumery storyline. I think it was about 50 kstars. Please bring it back. 😭🙌🏼 @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    @KkhAngelica that's so pretty o.o I wish they would bring back other storyline gifts as well. they really missed that opportunity with bringing back storyline outfits
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    why do i always get mostly men in the professional section in konnections? 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 glu are u saying women are not professional (im just joking but i wish it was better "randomized") 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Please let me marry him 😭😭😭😭
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Are we going to get a new update soon? 😅 It's VIP weekend 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we getting the september boxes back?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Please just put a larger amount of TBs in the sale. I won't spend on even more boxes. I'm only spending on December boxes because I have most of the holiday items so I have a good chance of finally getting something I've been waiting to get. I also got the impression that monthly boxes went away because other people also didn't think they were worth it. We haven't had anything for non holiday months for months. I need more items to buy during the sales since I already have a lot of tbs, not boxes.
    Platform: Android

edited August 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited August 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Does anyone know what will be the themes for the next 2 sys in this update?
    @meds the next weekend sys is summer fairy, I’m not sure about the other one. We should be getting the newsletter soon though. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @meds the next weekend sys is summer fairy, I’m not sure about the other one. We should be getting the newsletter soon though. 
    Tysm❤️
    When will the diamond booster be available to everyone 🥺 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I have quitted the game.. i’ve been debating a long time but at the end of the day there is nothing really exciting going on anymore in the game. When we had kimiversary it was like really fun because of the new features but now its kinda dead to me anyways thank you for this fun platform!! 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    What's this weekend event?