🗳️🧜‍♀️🛍️KK:H 8/25/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Mermaid Lagoon /Shop Till You Drop!🛍️🧜‍♀️ 🗳️

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Well got this stupid ring first (finally) and let my boyfriend choose another one and he picked hair color 🤗🥳😍

Also must say, very good pallette 👍
    Everything is better in blue 💙
    Obsessed with the second look 😍 I really hope they bring back the blue skin color for Halloween…🙏
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Hopefully scores will continue to climb up 🙌🙏
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was hoping for the hair color but I’m happy I got the dress 🧜🏻‍♀️ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    The absolutely dreaded 60 curse hahaha… guess I’ll need all those tickets I got chasing the DB hair color 🫠
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

Of course i get all the items in my free box and still miss them🤡
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    justanna said:
    Dorica said:
    Well got this stupid ring first (finally) and let my boyfriend choose another one and he picked hair color 🤗🥳😍

Also must say, very good pallette 👍
    Everything is better in blue 💙
    Obsessed with the second look 😍 I really hope they bring back the blue skin color for Halloween…🙏
    Thank you so much 😊🤗❤️
    I hope so too, I got them during the duets glitch 🤫 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I took a spin on this kollection for the free box and got the earrings

Free box was energy, then kstars and hair color 🎉

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Got the second hair color in my free box . I love it . Also this theme is super fun 💙
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Can someone advise me on this FashionGoal
    I have a weak spot for a hairstyles and I really like this one, we don’t have that many really long hairs, but I don’t feel like dress gonna be useful in the future, also eyes are gorgeous but that white tears a throwing me off
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Since I like the eyes from the VIP and still have them on my doll as her default eyes, I'm ok with not spending up to these new eyes. And this weekend I'm not on vacation so I can have more time to earn back Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Love this weekends items. I got most of the gb items reasonably quick but for the item I wanted the most (hair colour) I had to spend 500 k stars 😭. Do love it though.

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I really wanted the db dress so I decided to chase it. My pallets were really bad, I didn't even have a chance to get the hair or the hanheld, but I'm glad I got the dress because that's what I actually wanted 💞. My first pick was the hair color and I'm happy with it too 😊. 

I also really like the vip earnables, especially the eyes.

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

I have a weak spot for a hairstyles and I really like this one, we don’t have that many really long hairs, but I don’t feel like dress gonna be useful in the future, also eyes are gorgeous but that white tears a throwing me off
    Get it! The hair and eyes are so gorgeous! And you can use the dress the next time we have another theme like this ☺️
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

This is what the eyes look like with some different shadow options (choose shadow before eyes) and blended with different face glitter 💕 There’s other face paints too like the coloured stars which hide the tears more 💗

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Here’s a sneak peek of some prizes available this week

I had 26 diamonds, spent 15 to win this dress, I won it, but the game didn't add it to my wardrobe. The game took  my 15  diamonds and now I'm without my diamonds and without the dress, although I opened the box with the dress. I sent message to the customer care, but I didn't get a response 🤷🏻‍♀️
    edited August 2022
    I like the VIP dress but when we get light colored or white dresses, I wish Glu would make sure they work well with at least most of the dyes. I was thinking of using gold dye on this dress, but it looks a little too bright/washed out.

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

I love the new eyes but like many others, the placement of the (iris? pupil?) is off. Can these be fixed so it looks a little more normal?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Ravena said:
    I had 26 diamonds, spent 15 to win this dress, I won it, but the game didn't add it to my wardrobe. The game took  my 15  diamonds and now I'm without my diamonds and without the dress, although I opened the box with the dress. I sent message to the customer care, but I didn't get a response 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Customer Care will answer your ticket as soon as they get to it . Tickets are answered in the order they were received. The wAit is tedious, but they’ll help as soon as they can. Hang in there, and sorry this happened.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I let myself take 2 extra turns to try to get the hair color and both times it was one tile to the right so I give up. I hope we get a chance to get it in a sale like the hair colors with the last sale.

• Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I decided to open one more box to try for the other hair color and I love it! Spent way way too much this weekend but everything was too good to miss! 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    edited August 2022
    This fit cost me about 600 - 700 stars cause I had to chase the dress HARD 🥴 Got hair and the hair colour straight away but I wanted the dress too. Oh well playing Tapjoy harder than ever and using my wild amount of energy to grind one star at a time doing reality shows! 

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited August 2022
    carramen_ said:

I love the new eyes but like many others, the placement of the (iris? pupil?) is off. Can these be fixed so it looks a little more normal?
    I was just going back and forth between these 2 eyes because I noticed it glitching in and out of place 👀

I still think the eye on the right (left eye of the doll) has a little odd placement of the iris and pupil but the doll on the left looks better to me because you can see the reflection in it ✨ then again the doll on the right looks more sultry which I like as well 💖 I just just wish they would fix the dolls left eye on all eye styles, it always looks a little off…
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I did pretty well with my VIP chase. I got the gb hair color, gb dress, gb hairstyle, storyline outfit, and all earnables for roughly 200 stars after using up all of my saved energy thanks to picking GBs with Kstars and energy so many times.
  • LeilaniWKKHLeilaniWKKH Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    🧜🏾‍♀️
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Omg so lucky!!! I can’t believe it 😭😍😭

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I was very lucky and got the hair dye on my first pick!!!! 

But then my next palette looked like this…. 🙄

I did eventually get the dress though, but not the hair or handheld. Picked up lots of dye and a few tickets that I’ve used in this SYS. 

I really do love everything this weekend!! I haven’t made it to the earnable eyes yet because I’m waiting on my collections to refresh. Had beautiful ones yesterday of course 😂 

Really happy to have gotten both hair colours but I really wish they wouldn’t always be in boxes… 

Anyway, I hope you all have wonderful weekends 🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I've been having an issue in sys for a couple of weeks now and was wondering if it's happening to someone else.

Everytime I want to unlock an item by watching a video, the first video runs but the item doesn't unlock so I have to watch another video and then the items unlocks but I don't get another chance to unlock something else. I watch to videos for one item to unlock instead of unlocking two different items.

Is this happening to anyone else? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere