๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H 8/25/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Mermaid Lagoon /Shop Till You Drop!๐Ÿ›๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ

Comments

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Againnn obsessseddd with the haircolor ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™

I opened 2 boxes without luck and then got it in my free box ๐Ÿฅฐ

Felt lucky so decided to open one more diamond box to try and get the pearl shell ๐Ÿ’• never ever been this lucky ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ€

@Elenaaa where are those lips from? Looks gorgeous!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Also, here are my looks so far this SYSโ€ฆ I have extra tickets from the diamond boxes! I am just having fun using my fantasy skin tones and dyeing my wings, and it seems to be working! Sorry for spam x

I love every single of them! So creative!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Elenaaa said:

Felt lucky so decided to open one more diamond box to try and get the pearl shell ๐Ÿ’• never ever been this lucky ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ€

They're in the kloset
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

Looks 1-5 ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธย 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Scores are picking up๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคž

โค๏ธ android playerย โค๏ธ
    ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท๐ŸฆŠโ™’ย 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Elenaaa said:

The center is blue so unfortunatelyย they work best (if not only) with blue and purple lipcolors imo, but I still think theyโ€™re stunning, I think they work perfect with this hair ๐Ÿ’™
    I put on some different lipcolors if your interested in getting them โ™ฅ๏ธ

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited August 2022
    dpeters said:
    I've been having an issue in sys for a couple of weeks now and was wondering if it's happening to someone else.

Everytime I want to unlock an item by watching a video, the first video runs but the item doesn't unlock so I have to watch another video and then the items unlocks but I don't get another chance to unlock something else. I watch to videos for one item to unlock instead of unlocking two different items.

Is this happening to anyone else?ย 

It does this to me sometimes but if I just close out the app and reopen the item is unlocked without me having to watch another video.. have you tried this?
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    The unlock videos have been doing the same to me too even if I close the app the item remains locked and I lose the chance to watch another video. It is extremely frustrating and I have contacted support but I got nowhere with them they kept responding about kstar videos and seemed to have no clue what I was talking about. It would be nice if it could be looked into.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My favorite items in a longggg time!๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

Debating going back for the handheld but it wasnโ€™t in any of my palettes so I donโ€™t want to press my luck.ย 
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I caved and opened two diamond boxes, got dye on the fist try BUT on my second try I got lucky and got the hair! Definitely one of my favorite new hairs in a long time
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    1-5 ๐Ÿฆ‹ Iโ€™m seriously going to ask for a refund for my 300 kstars back because wtf
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    All my wins from this weekend ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿซถ

I really wanted the hair but I donโ€™t want to waste diamonds chasing it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Not sure how I feel about the DB dress. I feel like it wonโ€™t be as useful in the future โœจโœจ
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Guys you all served!!! I am not only having fun creating looks but also looking at everyones creativity ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    MissDior said:
    1~4

• azul_kkhazul_kkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

First time posting my looks for sys so I don't know how to make them less blurry๐Ÿ™ƒ but I'm really enjoying this theme
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited August 2022
    MissDior said:
    MissDior said:
    1~4

These looks are stunning!! What a great use of green dye ๐Ÿ’š do you know where the dark green haircolor is from? It looks sooo beautiful ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธLewks 1-5 ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I've been having an issue in sys for a couple of weeks now and was wondering if it's happening to someone else.

Everytime I want to unlock an item by watching a video, the first video runs but the item doesn't unlock so I have to watch another video and then the items unlocks but I don't get another chance to unlock something else. I watch to videos for one item to unlock instead of unlocking two different items.

Is this happening to anyone else?ย 

It does this to me sometimes but if I just close out the app and reopen the item is unlocked without me having to watch another video.. have you tried this?
    I'll try that next time. Thanks for the tip!ย 
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

โ€ข ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’› โ€ข Lvl 57 โ€ข +++ โ€ข Amazon Fire Player โ€ข ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’› โ€ข
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    In love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Looks 1-4 โœจ๏ธ

Looks 5-7 ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Looks 3-6

My doll's name is Kaysiย 
    iOS playerย 
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I opened a db because I liked the dress a lot (and the hair color) and I actually managed to get the dress!

I have also spent just enough kstars to open the free box hoping I can get the darker blue hair color or even the dress but I got some shoes I don't even like๐Ÿ˜ถ