🗳️🧜‍♀️🛍️KK:H 8/25/22 ~ SYS & VIP Weekend! Mermaid Lagoon /Shop Till You Drop!🛍️🧜‍♀️ 🗳️

15678911Next

Comments

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Obsessed ✨🤌🏻 Third in silver 3 this weekend! 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    A happy miscalculation! I did end up second and did get the dress 😍🤍

Loving the prizes 💮💕

Congrats everybody! 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    YoMomma said:

I knew the dress would be pretty in white 😊💕
    Gorgeous! Can I ask where you hair is from?
  • SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    This happened to me once before so I made sure to take screenshots this time….. should have won 1st place 😕 already reached out to customer support, awaiting a response 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Looks 1-14

I had lots of fun creating looks (even if they were a bit repetitive) but my last 3 looks all being in the 30s really bummed me out.
    I went from being guaranteed 2nd place to a potential 3rd place, but of course at the last second everyone decided to use their tickets, which pushed me to 6th.

You would think i was in Gold but this was Silver 2😭😭 (even my doll can't believe what happened)
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Reina12 the hair is from the film noir sys 💙
    credit to LindaVB’s encyclopedia 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Cant believe i came 2nd in silver 3 with jst 1 extra ticket. Havnt won a ts dress in a minute. Sorry my screenshot is nt good quality
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My last looks

This was one of my fave themes ever 😊 I loved seeing everyone's creative looks!

I love the jellyfish aura! 😍 I've always wanted the bubbles aura so I'm glad I have this now for water/beach themes.

I hope everyone is happy with their prizes! 💛🐝
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    tt_ said:
    I
    Hacker? I guess we are getting more skin tones like this red, hopefully purple too 
    Don’t think it’s a hacker, it’s just this skintone I think! 🤔 I had hoped for new skintones with the robotupdate (thought there would be a white one), I do hope there will be more fantasy skintones in the future! 💜🤍❤️

• Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    In love! 😍😌

Favorite Looks ✨
    (twinning with @meds for looks 2 and 3)

Last-Minute Repeats 🙈

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Heartbreak is scoring really well but still only good enough to get the purse 😞 I submitted an extra ticket but someone submitted an extra ticket around the same time and beat me by one and then we were both beat by this other girl after scoring got calculated. I really wanted the aura too😭

• tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    tt_ said:
    I
    Hacker? I guess we are getting more skin tones like this red, hopefully purple too 
    Don’t think it’s a hacker, it’s just this skintone I think! 🤔 I had hoped for new skintones with the robotupdate (thought there would be a white one), I do hope there will be more fantasy skintones in the future! 💜🤍❤️

Thank you! It seemed so red so I wasn’t sure 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Just recently saw this on my voting booth and it was the popular pick
    This ursula look is so creative I love it!🖤
    Yeah, but it's unfortunate that the hair is unreleased. There's no way to achieve that color with the original hairstyle we all got during December.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Love the aura! 
    IOS Player 
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    actually did good this weekend! Loving every thing i didnt have anything for Mermaid sys before. Got me a story line outfit i had saved & 2new businesses lol...Happy i did good saving my kstars & diamonds i definitely needed them was hard to save my diamonds for awhile now i have none lol but it was worth it. But with my last 2 diamond picks i had left i let my daughter choose since i was chosing wrong for the new puple dress & she got it for me lol. & with all my tries in the diamond boxes i managed to get some extra tickets that helped me in the end😊

Congratulations to everyone! 🤗
  • JustPassingByJustPassingBy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I mean, I don't wanna be that person but...you might wanna rethink your trendsetters place, @MissDior 🤧

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Finished 1st in Silver III with extra tickets. I’m in love with TS prizes. 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    So for a long time I stopped getting Simon calls about Gigs that gives you K-stars, last weekend I bought all pending story line outfits that I have been saving for a while and completed the gigs that came after, I received Simons call again this morning!
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Had to submit one extra ticket just to be sure. I love the prizes so much 😍

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

Came 4th in gold it was a hell lol 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks i’m happy I won something from ts
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    🤍🫧🐚

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I hope I get to win the rest of the prizes in the future, 6th place was like 1300 points. I could have spend more but I have placed a limit on irresponsible spending 😄😄😄 I added the old pic of my mermaid tattoo, looks much brighter and more beautiful irl but I wanted to share it

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited August 2022
    It has been a very successful weekend!

This was my free box. I wanted the dress but I'm very happy with the k-stars!

I only had 15 diamonds but loved the dress and handheld so much that I had to go for them, and I actually managed to get them both!

These were all my looks. I don't think I have ever scored this high! I missed two tickets but still managed to get the last earnable, which I'm very happy about!

I came 2nd!

And this is how I styled the diamond box items and TS prizes!

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Loved this theme, one of the most fun ones I've done in quite a while, I loved creating looks for it and I loved all of the items.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I hate Gold... I submitted three extra tickets and I still did not get the aura... Soooooo frustrating....
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________