Need help🥲

MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
edited June 2022 in KKH General Discussion
I have a goal to meet Elizabeth in the center but it is closed, I traveled around and come back to  lax and still have the same problem 

Comments

• spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Contact the customer care, maybe they'll help
  • AmeraAmera Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me. I contacted customer service and they told me I need to visit other places to make sure I finished all the quests. I completed all 5 days of the quests and would think the task would be on the left hand side of the screen if I missed something. 
  • laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Same here! I guess it's a glitch, as we didn't even meet Elizabeth at LAX for the event's outfit?
  • pandawarnepandawarne Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Hi! Is this bug just happening right now? I also have this mission but I am able to go in the Championship Business Center Inc. building but she isn't in any of the offices/rooms. I also already completed the mission to model for Elizabeth but this the Future Fashion Outfit mission is still pending. I tried messaging customer support. Hopefully they respond soon.  :(
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Did you try closing the game, opening & closing another app, and then trying again? In the past this has corrected it.
    @MissDior
    @spoiled_brat
    @pandawarne
    @Amera
    @laurel_love
  • pandawarnepandawarne Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi @Lisak2
     I tried it just now but it didn't work.  :( 
    Hi  @Lisak2

No such luck. I hope more people will contact customer service if they are having an issue so I won't seem so crazy lol
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I wish there was a dislike button 🤬
    @pandawarne
    @Amera
  • MissDiorMissDior Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Many people have the same problem,
  • LamiiLamii Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Support came back to me with this… Seems like everyone’s having trouble :(
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Glad it is not just me! Hoping the next update fixes this!! 
  • HailsHails Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hey guys, first time posting but was also having the issue. Looks like support is aware of it but I noticed when I went to send a message to support I'm not able to, it just shows a previous discussion I had with them that is now closed. There is no way for me to refresh or anything is anyone able to help me with this? Or know why? Just frustrated it's like they didn't close it out properly or something. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. The team is aware, and are looking into how to remove this from our games. No need to do anything, or send any tickets.  Thanks for your patience. :smile:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Hails said:
    Hey guys, first time posting but was also having the issue. Looks like support is aware of it but I noticed when I went to send a message to support I'm not able to, it just shows a previous discussion I had with them that is now closed. There is no way for me to refresh or anything is anyone able to help me with this? Or know why? Just frustrated it's like they didn't close it out properly or something. 
    Hi there should be a button for you to either resume the ticket or close it together

No to resume the ticket & keep speaking on that or Yes to have a new ticket with no previous info

say you still have a glitch after customer service saying it’s fixed you can resume the ticket and say you still have issues without having to explain again

@Halis hope this helped :)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    @LexKKH hi Lex!:) It just says that the conversation is closed. But the weird thing is that under that it shows the text bubble with 3 dots (as though someone is typing) but it never goes away. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because I've noticed you guys mention submitting a ticket and sending, but the only option I have for glu support is to chat live with them like I was. 
    @LexKKH it's ok though, thinking about it I get more help from coming here to the community chat than with customer support so I'm not too worried about it🤣❤️thank you for your help! 
    Hails said:
    @LexKKH it's ok though, thinking about it I get more help from coming here to the community chat than with customer support so I'm not too worried about it🤣❤️thank you for your help! 
    If you are unable to message them via the game I think you could email support too @Hails if you need to
  • LamiiLamii Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I just got this… looks like whatever it was we won’t be able to purchase? Hope it wasn’t the Coperni glass bag… I really wanted that 🥲 

@LexKKH thank you for your help! I know this is the wrong thread at this point but I think I messed up because I deleted my game😱I was hoping deleting and reinstalling would help fix the glitch, but since I'm connected through FB now I'm not able to get back into my game! I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to get kicked out of my squad for not playing. Is there anything you would be able to suggest?
    edited June 2022
    Hails said:
    @LexKKH thank you for your help! I know this is the wrong thread at this point but I think I messed up because I deleted my game😱I was hoping deleting and reinstalling would help fix the glitch, but since I'm connected through FB now I'm not able to get back into my game! I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to get kicked out of my squad for not playing. Is there anything you would be able to suggest?
    Message @KalindaKing or @kokokokonut they probably know a lot more than me but I thought your game could save through Facebook now- did you log in after last update? If so you should be able to get your progress back (to a point/fully)

I think it would help if you knew your Hollywood ID too @Hails
    Hi @Hails I’m so sorry you’re having problems.  Unfortunately, when you uninstall and reinstall the game, data is lost, to varying degrees.  I know of no way to get it back, but we can try a few things.  Don’t post it here, but had you saved your game ID before you deleted?   If you have this ID#, there might be a possibility of partial retrieval. Also what device are you playing on? Did you have any earlier versions of the game on an older device? I’ll be honest, chances are slim to none, but I’ll ask if there’s any additional help available.   Do you have the old Id, or old versions? Anything?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    MissDior said:
    I have a goal to meet Elizabeth in the center but it is closed, I traveled around and come back to  lax and still have the same problem 
    I have the same problem as well i hope they can fix it soon😓
    Hi.  Send you4 Hollywood ID # to @eggsandbananas and ask to have that task indicator removed. Alternately, you can send a ticket to Customer Care.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZeyneppZeynepp Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Hi.  Send you4 Hollywood ID # to @eggsandbananas and ask to have that task indicator removed. Alternately, you can send a ticket to Customer Care.  
    Thank you so muchhh
    I was able to finally get the notification removed. Thank you for your help and suggestions! Love you all!
  • dessertbunnydessertbunny Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've had this error for at least the last 6 months.  There is absolutely nothing to do to fix it and I won't contact glu because they can't fix their game.  I have several times filled all obligations, only to keep one task open, which is this non existent meeting with Elizabeth.  I thought this notification would have disappeared after all the other times I've had to meet with Elizabeth at the same building (since the original error).  BUT NOOOO.  This can't be fixed and it's super annoying but it's more annoying contacting people about their botched game.  None of us should have to do this.  I also do have several other accounts with different characters and none of them have this error. Only my main, important account.
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited August 2022
    @dessertbunny I had the same issue I contacted support and they removed the task. Make sure to send a screenshot and your Hollywood ID when you contact support.
    @dessertbunny we have had the fix available since shortly after it started, and Customer Care resolves it quickly and painlessly. just submit a ticket to Customer Care.  Thanks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary