🗳️🔁 KK:H Weekday TBs 8/29/22 - SYS TB Flower Power! & 5Star Professional TB Events! 🔁 🗳️

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Sorry if someone is offended but that's just my opinion. I don't won't to drag this anymore  so I'll drop it here ✌️ 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Omg @Diaana I think we might be in the same group! Love your looks btw 😍
    First time being in a group with someone from the forum 😍 Hope you'll get great scores! 🌼
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Sorry if someone is offended but that's just my opinion. I don't won't to drag this anymore  so I'll drop it here ✌️ 
    Personally I wasn't offended 🥺 really. I'm sorry if I sounded odd
  • MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Votes for look 1-4

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I can't make myself do gowns 😭 But I tried this pink dress convincing myself it's a floaty hippy dress 😄 and also tried Cher look! Glad that one did as well as it did! 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    ArianeMB said:
    Dorica said:
    This is crazy, vb is full with flowery gowns, and also my group. I was really looking forward to this sys... 
    To me is unreasonable how people don't know what Flower Power is. It's just common knowledge. 
    We'll see how my first look will go, still didn't get the votes. 
    Eh I don't know, I wouldn't say it's common knowledge, not everyone knows about 70's american hippies..
    We have to agree to disagree. 
    70's hippies were not only in America. 
    And then there are soo many popular movies about same theme. 
    But tik tok is more fun I guess. 😐
    Haha what does TikTok have to do with this? 
    Not only TikTok but all platforms.
    What I mean is that people are getting more ignorant about history, science etc. It's more important to look at some dumb videos about nothing than reading/watching something educational.

This reminds me of mom👴 whenever something bad happens she blames the phone and social media. "You're forgetful because of the phone, you're thin because of thr phone etc, "
    Omg I’m laughing so loud right now, back to my teenage years my mom was convinced that everything was a result of use of internet 😅 Your head hurts? Turn off your computer. Your tummy hurts..? Turn of your computer. Oh you broke your leg? It’s because you are not paying attention because of your computer 😅😅😅 not her getting lost in the world of facebook a few years later…
    @Briannakkh My mom is obsessed with that game, candy crush 😅oh, moms. Always nagging us, saying they do it for our own good. Then we notice they won't listen to their own advice either 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    ArianeMB said:
    Dorica said:
    This is crazy, vb is full with flowery gowns, and also my group. I was really looking forward to this sys... 
    To me is unreasonable how people don't know what Flower Power is. It's just common knowledge. 
    We'll see how my first look will go, still didn't get the votes. 
    Eh I don't know, I wouldn't say it's common knowledge, not everyone knows about 70's american hippies..
    We have to agree to disagree. 
    70's hippies were not only in America. 
    And then there are soo many popular movies about same theme. 
    But tik tok is more fun I guess. 😐
    Haha what does TikTok have to do with this? 
    Not only TikTok but all platforms.
    What I mean is that people are getting more ignorant about history, science etc. It's more important to look at some dumb videos about nothing than reading/watching something educational.

I don’t feel like that’s the case cuz people are more educated and aware of social issues nowadays than before 🤔
    Other social issues apart from the American social issues that are shoved down absolutely everyone's throats ?
    I wasn’t thinking about American social issues I meant general social issues since im from the middle east but yeah our generation is more socially aware and educated about certain issues 🤷‍♀️
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    @shorouq I'm sorry but I disagree. There is still a lot of false information. Yes, social media facilitated the spread of info. But it doesn't mean it's not a lot of false info that we are forced to believe (and many believe it nevertheless without checking the facts)
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @shorouq I'm sorry but I disagree. There is still a lot of false information. Yes, social media facilitated the spread of info. But it doesn't mean it's not a lot of false info that we are forced to believe (and many believe it nevertheless without checking the facts)
    obvs yes there are a lot of false info on the internet I completely agree with you! but my comment was in regards to how the other person was making it seem like nowadays all we do is watch silly videos and are dumb compared to previous generations. The whole point was that I just wanted to point out that’s not entirely the case from what I see I don’t think people are getting more ignorant (this is what the other commenter said) but it’s rather the opposite. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I hate that I'm doing so well 😐 
    I was meant to level down this one, but it will not be the case 😂

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    shorouq said:
    obvs yes there are a lot of false info on the internet I completely agree with you! but my comment was in regards to how the other person was making it seem like nowadays all we do is watch silly videos and are dumb compared to previous generations. The whole point was that I just wanted to point out that’s not entirely the case from what I see I don’t think people are getting more ignorant (this is what the other commenter said) but it’s rather the opposite. 
    IMO none of that matters. Kim's call didn't say anything about gowns. Generational education, the digital age, worldly location doesn't matter. The call is there to help you. Literally 9/10 times the call is useless but this one wasn't. Not to mention Google is a thing and it's free. If you weren't sure what "flower power" meant look it up. Because the the description in call wasn't just about "70s American Hippies" it was also about Mod and the foremost recognized person of that trend is Twiggy and she's British. I just feel like a lot of time people don't care about the TBs (because this type of situation happens a lot during TB) that they just slap on a gown an go. Despite the fact that the theme was something like Beach Daze or whatever. But we all know that sometimes people skip over the text bubbles. It's a thing that's been discussed on this forum. I think that a lot of contributing factors are at play here and at the end of the day gowns once again reign supreme. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I tried doing a very floral look and it didn't get me a better score than what fits the theme. I think I'm just not going to score well this time.
    Platform: Android

I tried doing a very floral look and it didn't get me a better score than what fits the theme. I think I'm just not going to score well this time.
    When my VB was all gowns I decided to skip the event anyway. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    @MsMKT86 yes, gowns are used once again because of the reasons you stated but also because... the game is full of gowns lol. Also if you look at what most forum member suggest in the fashion suggestions thread, you'll see that more than a half of them are gowns. So, if people don't want to have SYS after SYS when they feel forced to wear gowns to get decent scores, they should try and suggest other things. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    1-5 & bronze box. Started using wings & gowns because mostly everyone in my TS is and VB 😭 but I might just get my other 2 diamonds and leave it at that. 
    And that hair in the corner is taunting me at this point. I’m sick of it. 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    It’s not just American. I am not American, and my mom wore bell bottoms and headbands in the 70s. I actually ran my looks by her and this is how she dressed as well. 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    shorouq said:
    IMO none of that matters. Kim's call didn't say anything about gowns. Generational education, the digital age, worldly location doesn't matter. The call is there to help you. Literally 9/10 times the call is useless but this one wasn't. Not to mention Google is a thing and it's free. If you weren't sure what "flower power" meant look it up. Because the the description in call wasn't just about "70s American Hippies" it was also about Mod and the foremost recognized person of that trend is Twiggy and she's British. I just feel like a lot of time people don't care about the TBs (because this type of situation happens a lot during TB) that they just slap on a gown an go. Despite the fact that the theme was something like Beach Daze or whatever. But we all know that sometimes people skip over the text bubbles. It's a thing that's been discussed on this forum. I think that a lot of contributing factors are at play here and at the end of the day gowns once again reign supreme. 
    Thank you. I’ve been saying this all along. The least people could have done is read Kim’s call or Google what flower power meant rather than assume that it meant floral gowns and we wouldn’t be in this mess. Unfortunately the major have now decided to settle with floral gowns, I guess we should just do the same sadly 😢
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Had to try my luck on this Kollection! I love the hat. Just not sure if i wanna try my luck one more time😬 trying to save my kstars/diamonds again🙈
    SOOO happy i at least got the Skirt for now thats the best luck ive had in awhile! 

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I spun alot of collections during VIP and over the weekend so I'll just be saving the energy I got from that, my tickets and my peace for this weekend. Yall have a good week ✌️
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Really wanted the lips or eyes but still very happy with what I got.

@MsMKT86 yes, gowns are used once again because of the reasons you stated but also because... the game is full of gowns lol. Also if you look at what most forum member suggest in the fashion suggestions thread, you'll see that more than a half of them are gowns. So, if people don't want to have SYS after SYS when they feel forced to wear gowns to get decent scores, they should try and suggest other things. 
    That's true. Also whenever we get updates every single thing is a gown. I understand that this game is all about glam or whatever but to act as if down time isn't a thing is a weird flex. I can think of a handful of times that quest outfits weren't gowns or TS prizes weren't gowns. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Really wanted the lips or eyes but still very happy with what I got.

I’ve got the same bundle and this hair is so gorgeous it always scores me well!
    @trvqueen_didi happy birthday!!! 💜🎉
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I need to be honest here, I have no idea what theme they were going for so I am just following my fav color palette - green/pink & some florals 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always late due to work and these tb SYSs just fly over my head. Mon-Wen is uber crazy in my world of USA Logistics 😂

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Third box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-6 🌼

And earnable box