IOS Game Center & Facebook Glitch - Please Help!

KkhConKkhCon Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi everyone, 

I’ve been logged into game center since starting the game, and also logged into facebook temporarily for the K-stars. However, my friends section has never been able to be used. I submitted a support ticket just to be told “updates are working on this” however this doesn’t seem to be a common problem and no update has resolved the issue the whole time i’ve been playing (I’m level 29 so it’s been a while!!). I’m getting really fed up of not being able to connect with others and my friends who already play the game. I’m missing out on using them in events & gifting and it’s starting to get on my nerves! Will this ever be fixed or is there a way to resolve this??

(Blocked out game center name for privacy). 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There was a FB issue, friends are not updating, so I imagine they aren’t being added either. That’s currently being worked on.    But I have not heard of a Game Center issue.  When did you contact Customer Care?   I’ll ask about the GC friends not adding.  Sorry this is happening. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhConKkhCon Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My partner has the same issue where it’s not registering that we’re even logged in to game center. We can’t search for friends or manually add them etc. I can’t remember exactly when i contacted customer care but it was a while ago! Thanks for responding & passing on the issue i really appreciate it!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, the team is aware of this issue and we're working on a fix!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.