🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited October 2022 in KKH General Discussion

Hey, Looks like it’s time to get ready for our next Update!
the theme for v13.3 is Urban Autumn Escape!

We can start obsessing, colorfully chant for Spoilers, and get ready for the Update. 
It wouldn't be an Update, without PMommaK dropping by.
She’s here now, let’s get busy!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456718

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Yay!! Can’t wait for spoilers!!! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I hope we get some outfits for fall 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    I’m so excited for these fall outfits! Hope they’re good!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Hope we get the september boxes back! There are a lot of things in there I still want to get
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love fall because I trade in swimsuits for over the knee boots and long sweaters.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2022
    I’m checking last year’s September update thread.. and please make sure to ss your dyes, kstars & diamonds just in case. Last year we had a crazy glitch where they disappeared and it was a whole mess. Not saying that it will happen, but every since then, I ss my dyes, kstars & diamonds every night before I go to bed. 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2022
    I'm waiting for the October update and November, for the bf sale more than this one but it's nice to get reminders of fall since I'm over summer. Also when November comes, feel free to add a larger amount of tb items to the sale. Maybe actually add facial features since I've bought all of the tb ones I wanted that were actually included. There are some I never saw added. 
    Edit: Also add gloves to the sale. I think they're too expensive at 40 diamonds. They shouldn't cost that many diamonds.
    Platform: Android

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    can the rating system please be looked into @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas? i finally reached #2 after weeks of chasing #1 & was literally about to start the last party i needed to hit number #1 and suddenly i drop back to #4 with a difference of 20 million fans from the #1 npc who magically jumped up 28 spots in a second and the new #2 jumping up 26 spots. why can’t we just finally get to do a comeback? this is crazy and seems purposeful as this is maybe the 10th time i’ve come within a couple of million to hitting #1 and then all of a sudden drop right when i’m about to earn the top spot. it makes the game unpleasant and aggravating 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    How can I trigger a save in my Google play? It turns out my last save was early August soo....

I've played a VIP weekend since the last save its noting, earned a lot of clothing, played sys, do reality gigs for weekday tb boxes, change my looks regularly. Somehow none of this caused my game to save? :/
  • keke3456keke3456 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Yes free diamonds watching videos like we do for free kstars!!!!!!
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    I’m checking last year’s September update thread.. and please make sure to ss your dyes, kstars & diamonds just in case. Last year we had a crazy glitch where they disappeared and it was a whole mess. Not saying that it will happen, but every since then, I ss my dyes, kstars & diamonds every night before I go to bed. 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    omg ty for telling us I would so sad if it were to happen again and I hadn't ss everything beforehand 😭
    They/them please
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    How can I trigger a save in my Google play? It turns out my last save was early August soo....

I've played a VIP weekend since the last save its noting, earned a lot of clothing, played sys, do reality gigs for weekday tb boxes, change my looks regularly. Somehow none of this caused my game to save? :/

I don't know ifc this will work but (I read once in the K&K game forum that) to try and trigger a save you should change a facial aspect. change your nose or change your eyebrows. change something.  then play in the game a little bit,  it may help or it may not help but it's all I've got. Good luck
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I hope we can get new Piercings too plsss 🥺
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Please back added old event 2021 diamonds boxes 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    They need to update the boxes along with the closet organization we've been asking for. Not updating those boxes and putting tb SYS items in diamond boxes instead won't make me spend on those boxes. Diamonds have not been easy enough to earn for that to be worth it and I'm still waiting to see more people getting the diamond booster.
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the people who didn’t get the diamond booster get it this update?
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I hope that the people who didn’t get the diamond booster will at least get the new special promotion Kalinda mentioned 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @vampiregirlfriend I've recieved diamond booster week ago for the first time and it's the most problematic thing in this game (for me) :')
    I wonder if the diamond booster is only given to those who spend money on the game because I never spent money on the game, and I haven’t received the diamond booster. I mean even if I did get it, I wouldn’t be able to because I’m broke af 😭 but I wonder if it’s only been given to paying players. 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I wonder if the diamond booster is only given to those who spend money on the game because I never spent money on the game, and I haven’t received the diamond booster. I mean even if I did get it, I wouldn’t be able to because I’m broke af 😭 but I wonder if it’s only been given to paying players. 🤔
    I got it and I haven't spend money on the game, only once for triple threat months ago, don't know if that count as paying players 😁
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @KkhAngelica nope 
    I spend money on the game and I haven't gotten the diamond  booster
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

Welp.. it’s weird how they haven’t given it to everyone yet if some free players and paying players have gotten it. I doubt it has anything to do with the area because I live in the US and haven’t gotten it. 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.