🗳️🧚🎈KK:H 9/1/22 - SYS Summer Fairy & Party Weekend!🎈🧚🗳️

Comments

• vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Only wanted the bundle. Sighs. And now I’ve ran out of k-stars.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-4:

Really like this theme!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i’ve never saved a storyline outfit before but i think i might for this one! is there any cons i should know? besides not getting the k star task from simon? does it change the storyline if i don’t finish by the week?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    kaybee said:
    i’ve never saved a storyline outfit before but i think i might for this one! is there any cons i should know? besides not getting the k star task from simon? does it change the storyline if i don’t finish by the week?
    The only difference between completing a weekly storyline the day its out is you get a bonus towards the weekend event (VIP not included). So if you completed today's storyline quest, you would've gotten enough event points to get the weekend box. 

You van still go back to complete it anytime, you just won't get extra bonus points.

Not really many cons,unless you count finishing a weekend event slightly quicker.
  • fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    my looks so far🤍

• vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Hi! Can someone tell me what the k-star task from Simon is? I don’t think I’ve ever gotten it
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    1-5 ✨

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Hi! Can someone tell me what the k-star task from Simon is? I don’t think I’ve ever gotten it
    After you’ve completed every quest in the game and have no tasks ongoing, you’ll start getting calls from Simon with gigs which reward you with a box with a few kstars in!
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    tortor said:
    Am I doing something wrong? Ah this is frustrating ! I want the butterfly aura and last earnable 😩

I voted for your first look and was shocked it wasn’t popular vote 
    Thank you vm I’m so tired of this rigged vote algorithm 😒
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    tysm you helped me a bunch :)

Shellydaliie said:
    kaybee said:
    The only difference between completing a weekly storyline the day its out is you get a bonus towards the weekend event (VIP not included). So if you completed today's storyline quest, you would've gotten enough event points to get the weekend box. 

You van still go back to complete it anytime, you just won't get extra bonus points.

Not really many cons,unless you count finishing a weekend event slightly quicker.

• GuendyGuendy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I hate it here :(((((
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not into the party earnables, so just like the last dating event, I was done once I got past the box. Works for me since these are the 2 worst events now.
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I'm not into the party earnables, so just like the last dating event, I was done once I got past the box. Works for me since these are the 2 worst events now.
    I’m just worried if they gonna put these items in future GB or something and I will pay 40 stars for this dress.. I rather get everything now for free 😅 also it counts towards achievements 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

why do i have the worst luck😭 I wanted either the hair or the pants😔

Also i wanted the dress or the wings and I got neither 😔

(on another note, at least all 4 items were in both palletes)
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    @Briannakkh I have the feeling monthly boxes were phased out so I think people might have wasted their time trying to get items to not get them in those. I haven't bothered because I refuse to spend a bunch of kstars on that kind of box. The times I took a turn on those boxes, I always got stuff I didn't want first so I would just stop spending to save my kstars instead. Giving me the worst stuff first is a great way to guarantee I won't spend on something. 

• BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Okay so this top and handheld is really cute and I finally have a use for these shorts!  
    I have never had all the items so soon into a SYS but being in Gold has turned me into
    some crazy person fighting for my place in the top 3
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Was hoping this look would perform better but it seems that bright neon colours are the way to go cause they are the ones scoring 40’s for me. Idk if that helps anyone😭

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Guendy said:
    I hate it here :(((((

Aww, sending good luck vibes your way <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know what ticket we’re on ?? 💓
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    We should be getting the 6th ticket next @kkhxio
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    1-5 😐 I don’t have colorful short dresses so I’m out of luck. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    The free gift definitely doesn't work with every hairstyle so I guess I have to choose the hairstyle paired with it carefully.

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Not the gown being so big it hides my score.

I’m glad I got one of the items in the box.

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I thought my luck was going strong…don’t got enough K-stars to chase any items 😭

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Opened two boxes, got old hairstyles but not wings. Then I opened another in a different palette and the wings were in the same spot, rightmost on the top row. Teasing me😂 I want more wings so bad, I only have the earnable ones from Xmas.
    Then I had a really unlucky chase with the collection, hair then dye then energy then earrings, my least favourite items. I desperately need the bundle and am running out of stars - trying to do a couple of offers to get my doll out of bankruptcy🤣