🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I would be annoyed if people got or didn't get offers based on a goatee question I barely looked at before picking an answer. Also when is the android update? It's just about to be 6 PM in my time zone.
    Platform: Android

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I would be annoyed if people got or didn't get offers based on a goatee question I barely looked at before picking an answer. Also when is the android update? It's just about to be 6 PM in my time zone.
    Less annoyed than if GLU decides who gets it or doesn’t get it for some other reason we have no control over.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Didn't kalinda say later this week for android update?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2022
    @Reina12 She's phrased in a way that was confusing but I'm pretty sure that was for Amazon. I used to play on an Amazon tablet and it sometimes gets the updates days later. That's one of the reasons I wanted a new non Amazon tablet last year. 
    Platform: Android

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @Reina12 She's phrased in a way that was confusing but I'm pretty sure that was for Amazon. I used to play on an Amazon tablet and it sometimes get the updates days later. That's one of the reasons I wanted a new non Amazon tablet last year. 

Oh okay I see, yea I assumed it was for both but hopefully not!
  • Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Did anyone else’s locations order change or just mine?😐
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Ty kokokokonut!!!
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I got the offer. I’m a free player. Don’t think I will purchase this, especially because there seems to be a problem with players not receiving their diamonds and tickets. 😕 Also I hid the price because I’m not comfortable sharing where I live, but it’s not in the US, lol, if that helps.

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    Got the special promotion, but it’s not free, I can’t get it. 😭
    I got the diamond booster and not this but I’d MUCH rather have this 😭
    Same 1$ for 25 diamonds + 100 kstars + 5 tickets is sooooo much better and with it than 7$ for 48 diamonds 🥲 kinda regret buying the diamond booster 
    They/them please
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Just to clarify before I sign off - the Android and Amazon updates will be released later this week and once you get the update, some of you will be eligible for offers.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Can the issue with the steal of a deal offer please be fixed or checked? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    One of my games got a promotion called Fashion Fundamentals of 25 itemss for $4.99. Is this a seperate promotion? All the items are super cute but i much rather have the .99  promotion 😆

I want this. Except with just hair, dresses, auras & hair accessories (because they cost the most to buy with diamonds)
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    hey dolls, i was wondering if anyone can add this lips on my doll ? here’s my dolls face 😊

• quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @KalindaKing can I please be compensated for the missing diamonds and tickets i was supposed to get? I purchased the steal of a deal offer but I only received the 100 kstars, I didn’t receive the 25 diamonds or 5 tickets. 
    If your cc was charged report the problem to your cc company they’ll refund you. I did that before when my purchase didn’t go through 
    edited September 2022
    I got the kstars & the receipt. But I just didn’t get the diamonds or tickets. I contacted CS & Kalinda so hopefully one of them will give me a compensation, and if not, I’ll just keep on opening tickets until they do. 🤷🏻‍♀️ @quinnkkh
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited September 2022
    But if this is going to be a problem all the time getting this offer, I won’t get it again until they fix it. It’s the only offer I can afford. 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    bellaboo_ said:
    Got the special promotion, but it’s not free, I can’t get it. 😭
    I got the diamond booster and not this but I’d MUCH rather have this 😭
    Same 1$ for 25 diamonds + 100 kstars + 5 tickets is sooooo much better and with it than 7$ for 48 diamonds 🥲 kinda regret buying the diamond booster 
    I bought diamond booster twice 😢
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Just a thought, you can buy this diamond offer once or like 5 times 😂? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Can we change the skin colour and eyes of NPC? I'm on Android and no update for me yet 😢
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I hope the update for android comes today 🥺
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    For those who recieved Diamond Booster - At what time you recieve your daily diamond? Is there a message in your mailbox? 
    Katya said:
    For those who recieved Diamond Booster - At what time you recieve your daily diamond? Is there a message in your mailbox? 
    I get it in mailbox every day little bit after daily squad box. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Katya said:
    Every 24 hour, like the daily gift box ☺️ So if you purchased the diamond booster at night you’ll get it at night vice versa! ❤️

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I see some people have special offers some have clothes offers, diamond boosters, and i don’t have anything and i updated🥲
  • malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    please update android today
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.