🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    If anyone gets the offer, please be sure to ss the receipt, in case the same thing happens to you! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • mpickard17mpickard17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    One of my games got a promotion called Fashion Fundamentals of 25 itemss for $4.99. Is this a seperate promotion? All the items are super cute but i much rather have the .99  promotion 😆

Stop i want this so bad 😭 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Will you be opening 15 diamonds boxes again? 

Agree - Yes
    LoL - No

I'll open one box because i didn't get the contour or highlight last time. I'll open one box right before the boxes are gone
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    It stays @rachelv
    #FixTheWine
    RE Today's Storyline Glitch
    Everyone who already played and got the glitch will need to get helped individually. 
    Please contact @eggsandbananas or customer care from your game for help. Please be patient and do not contact both! 
    I already did the gig this morning, but it suddenly reappeared and is making me do it again?
    #FixTheWine
  • AvaLilyAvaLily Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My glitched gig just sorted itself out. Got the follow up call and event points
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited September 2022
    carramen_ said:
    RE Today's Storyline Glitch
    Everyone who already played and got the glitch will need to get helped individually. 
    Please contact @eggsandbananas or customer care from your game for help. Please be patient and do not contact both! 
    I already did the gig this morning, but it suddenly reappeared and is making me do it again?
    I had it reappearing as well after contacting CS and I actually did it the second time in the hopes that i'd be done with the quest. It didn't help 🙃 luckily CS sorted it out after that and I got the call and event points 🙂

I do have to praise the CS again. They replied so quickly and we're a pleasure to talk with ☺️
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I did the storyline gig when it came out, contacted eggsandbananas to get the glitch fixed, got the call and event points but now I have the gig again even though it is not in my goals list anymore. Only noticed as it appeared in the brown bubble that tracks my businesses. Do I have to do it again?

iOS free player
    I think the reason they didn’t give everyone the new offer was probably because they are testing it. Because multiple people that got the offer, had the same thing happened to them, which is only receiving the kstars but not the diamonds and tickets. If they would give it to everyone, then it would be much to handle fixing everyone’s problem and giving back what they need, for example the storyline glitch. But I really hope they fix it, and that everyone gets the offer, because it’s a really good one, cheap too, and everyone deserves to have it. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I buy diamonds at least twice a month and the fact that I have not received any offer it’s a sign for me not to spend a single dollar anymore.
    im really upset about not getting an offer 
    I don’t know what they are basing it on 
    but I can assure that if I go to my second game (free one) I have the offer 
    which really makes me think it’s mostly targeted to free players 
    no hate to the people who got it 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    kylokkh said:
    I did the storyline gig when it came out, contacted eggsandbananas to get the glitch fixed, got the call and event points but now I have the gig again even though it is not in my goals list anymore. Only noticed as it appeared in the brown bubble that tracks my businesses. Do I have to do it again?

I also got a call and event points, and my business tracker is okay, but it's still shown as I need to do it again. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Guys, if you still have the quest, please message @eggsandbananas he removed the quest for me. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2022
    @KkhAngelica If they wanted to test features, they should vary who gets them. I've never gotten one ever. In fact, out of everyone who's gotten the booster or either of the other 2, how many times before have you gotten an offer? Agree if you've gotten offers before this. Lol if this time or the booster is the first time you've gotten any offer.
    Platform: Android

• Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I just logged into my game after updating it and i got this

Now i lost all the cash i had!!!! What is happening !!
    I already never received the free kstars from watching the videos! Now this?! This is a joke

@kelindaking @kokokokonut
    edited September 2022
    So last year we had glitches and this year too 😭🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Currently I don't seem to have glitches, but I don't want to speak too soon.

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    wtf!!! 😳😲

Thats atrocious

@KalindaKing please get this sorted Melissa_kkh said:

I already never received the free kstars from watching the videos! Now this?! This is a joke

• antodeningantodening Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

Omg this is so messed up
  • antodeningantodening Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I got the glitch of todays storyline quest fixed (thank you so much @eggsandbananas) but i did not receive any offer, especially the steal of a deal one that was eager to buy, i hope glu resolves this and soon i will see the offer because its REALLY unfair, specially for us who spent a lot of real money on the game like COME ON we dont deserve this we should all get this opportunities 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Free videos doesn’t work for a couple days now 🥲
    iOS player 

I got to watch my 10 videos but I only got to watch a few last night & had to watch the rest of them this morning.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    I think the reason they didn’t give everyone the new offer was probably because they are testing it. Because multiple people that got the offer, had the same thing happened to them, which is only receiving the kstars but not the diamonds and tickets. If they would give it to everyone, then it would be much to handle fixing everyone’s problem and giving back what they need, for example the storyline glitch. But I really hope they fix it, and that everyone gets the offer, because it’s a really good one, cheap too, and everyone deserves to have it. 💜
    Idk their intentions, but considering their track record, you can’t really blame players for being upset considering when we ask for something, Glu will do the opposite. How long have we asked for easier ways to make diamonds? & then we have these offers coming out to select players for real money. And then no transparency, and vague explanations, leaving those who spend their real money feeling unappreciated. 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    In all seriousness, what testing is there in promotional offers? How much they make from players buying it as opposed to players who don't get it?

Yes. For example, let’s say they only had 10 players, 5 free and 5 who buy packs worth $50 a month in total. If they give the offer to everyone, they won’t know if the difference in profits is solely based off the offer — it could also be the quality of clothing that month, a player’s personal life, etc. By choosing a random sample, they can see how much increased profit they’ll get from free players and how much decreased profit they’ll get from paid players before rolling it out to everyone. 

With that said, I totally understand people’s frustrations, especially those of y’all who spend a lot and don’t get any of these better valued offers. I think transparency would help a lot — they haven’t even acknowledged if the Diamond Doll booster will ever be permanent, or mentioned the $5 clothing box someone got, or why they took away Sept boxes (I know I’m the only one who cares, but I’m still salty). Same situation as the green dress...I think most of us just want some communication. 
    edited September 2022
    My issue is we're not even given a reason as to why some people are picked and other people aren't. Plus some people have never gotten an offer ever, including myself. And we don't get told if something is ever even going to get added to the game. They usually just add things that I don't think were tested by anyone without asking if we even wanted them. 

edited September 2022
    I understand they need to make money, it’s a business, but when diamonds have been a currency for probably more than 2 years, I don’t understand why they haven’t given us a diamond business or videos to watch for diamonds. I’ve been asking constantly, and tbh I was happy when I got the offer and that it was only ($1.07 USD) because it’s the only thing I could afford spending in the game. But the fact that they keep only making offers with money is frustrating especially when they only give it to selected players. I was surprised when I saw I got the offer because I never got an offer before and I didn’t get the diamond booster in the last update. So yes, I understand why most people are mad, because I would be too. And also the thing about not knowing what’s happening with the game BTS is annoying. They did the same thing with the 12 diamond quests, when many people started to buy diamond packs here and there, they stopped giving us the quests and never said anything about it. And now this mess with duets?? Kalinda can’t be the only worker there that works here on the forum. We need more communication!!! It’s ridiculous that they’ll give us something just to take it away, like not bringing back the September boxes. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.