All Dolled Up đŸ”„ (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

14567810Next

Comments

• Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey my lovelies I have a new game account, would I be able to join? ❀ My name is the same
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    That would be cool! Is everyone active in our squad? Sure we don't have any unactive users&
    Coley96 said:
    Hey my lovelies I have a new game account, would I be able to join? ❀ My name is the same

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    That would be cool! Is everyone active in our squad? Sure we don't have any unactive users&
    Coley96 said:

it sounds good to me! i think we’re still missing a player spot in the squad 
    nycÂ đŸ–€iosÂ đŸ–€level 55 đŸ–€
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Coley96 said:
    I’ve added you! 😊
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hi dolls, I'm looking for these gloves if you have them:

She/Her
    iOS Player
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Hi dolls, I'm looking for these gloves if you have them:

@lisztomania
    i have those gloves if you’re still looking, I can add them to my lookbook! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hi dolls! Hope you are doing fine. Do any of you have the cotton candy handheld? 💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Hi dolls! Hope you are doing fine. Do any of you have the cotton candy handheld? 💕
    I don’t have it unfortunately lovely :( hope some other dolls can help 💜
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I don’t have it, sorry đŸ„ș💕
    I thought I had it but turns out that’s the closest I got
    Someone’s not logging in AND we have a vacant spot left :( should we let people join our squad?
    Hey ladies hope you’re all good! What’s everyone else’s thoughts on the game? I’m getting so scared they’re just gonna stop it all together đŸ™ˆđŸ˜©Â 
    Hey ladies hope you’re all good! What’s everyone else’s thoughts on the game? I’m getting so scared they’re just gonna stop it all together đŸ™ˆđŸ˜©Â 
    i definitely think it’s over, just wondering if they’re gonna leave it as something stagnant or just entirely shut it down. for me personally i’ve found it to be really boring ever since seasons - the first was super quick to finish and now this is the last one with new items. i used to LOVE sys but now that it’s all throwbacks i find myself forgetting to submit tickets or not even caring 
    I think it’s over too (and scared too) And I agree; the game is more boring now there are no new clothes during SYS and Seasons
 I loved to play the game and now I still play every day, but way less than before. 
    I hated seasons at first but the new boxes since Christmas season kind of slap😅! They removed the male items, and I got lots of new recent items I really wanted! Kind of like it personally❀ 
    Only 8 people logged in today đŸ˜© it’s getting lower and lower 😞
    Yeah I’m really sad about that, I noticed it too! I want to open my daily boxes 😱
    hi dolls! i log in every day but have been really sick with covid since thursday so i’m probably one of the dolls who has missed the log in time for boxes these past few days, i’m sorry!! 
    jm323 said:
    hi dolls! i log in every day but have been really sick with covid since thursday so i’m probably one of the dolls who has missed the log in time for boxes these past few days, i’m sorry!! 
    Oh no!! Don’t be sorry! I hope you’ll get well soon đŸ€đŸ’đŸ™đŸŒÂ 

I just got this one in my blue box. Is this the one you were looking for?
    We need 2 new active squad members! 2 spots are available
    Girls, who’s the squad leader? We need to invite active users into our squad, we have 2 spots!!!
    @SamanaKKH hi, doll! Let’s invite 2 more active players into our squad
    Can I become the squad leader? I log in to the game like 10-15 times a day. 
    Hey guys! I’m the new squad leader😊 I wish I could edit the name of the thread here to invite more dolls to play
    Welp đŸ˜© guess it’s time to find another squad.. not been as active as usual but didn’t think I’d been off that long.. maybe a week? Lol it was lovely being in the squad with you ladies anyway, shame the game had to change to the way it did, made it really hard to log in everyday 
    Welp đŸ˜© guess it’s time to find another squad.. not been as active as usual but didn’t think I’d been off that long.. maybe a week? Lol it was lovely being in the squad with you ladies anyway, shame the game had to change to the way it did, made it really hard to log in everyday 
    agree, the game changing really made it hard to log in everyday but i still did as often as i could, sometimes a day or two of a lapse. was disappointing when squad members disappeared and we couldn’t change it. if you find an active squad who has room lemme know! 
    Oh nooooo if you’re going to be active - you can rejoin! We still have spots!! It’s just that we haven’t received the box for a veryyyyyyyy long time. For a month straight only 7 people logged in. Now we’re finally back on track and started receiving the daily gift box