šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Again I really hope once they fix whatever the f#ck happened with only receiving kstars and not the rest, they should give it to every single player. Because when I got the offer, and only saw that I got 100 kstars, i was mad. Yeah it was only a dollar and seven cents but still I wanted to get what I paid for. So I hope once they fix that, they should give it to everyone soon.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    So I just got to the stage where o donā€™t have any story lines anymoreĀ 
    Simon and Maria donā€™t have anything for me In their officeĀ 
    the only thing I get itā€™s the repetitive appearance call from SimonĀ 
    Iā€™ve heard of it before but Iā€™m wondering if it will stay like thatĀ 

Once I became A+++ top ten it became a little boring anyways so I started doing mostly reality shows but I was not expecting the tv shows to be so slowĀ 
    I keep getting the same very limited amount of fans and itā€™s been over 3 months and Iā€™m still in the 250s spotĀ 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Since the update, I am playing less and less. GLU, you really manage to disappoint. Why are offers just for select players all the time? Why have you not given
    Everyone the diamond booster? And now all these other deals just for some players?Ā 

I am sad and donā€™t feel like playing. I know many players feel punished for paying for game. Why do alienate paying players?Ā 

Idk just not feeling KKH right now ā˜¹ļø
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware there might be ongoing issues with the storyline glitch and we're looking into it. I've shared your feedback about the offers with the team.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I didnt get the new offers on my main game.. not really understanding the hype in these updates anyways theres never any game changing features or new exciting events. I really feel like it doesnt take a update to do the lil they do especially when its just a headache over glitches and heartache from being left out of something every single time. Also i seen alot of the spoilers on instagram and dont care for whats coming this month tbh. Hopefully Halloween is better āœŒļø
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Ā @KalindaKing i would really like the Steal of a deal offer i didn't get it with the updateĀ 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Melissa_kkh Sorry that happened. Sent you a private message!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ā Iā€™m disappointed I didnā€™t got any of new offers šŸ™ƒ
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Me too I didn't get any of the offers either. @eggsandbananas said the fashion fundamentals were only for players on level 11-15, to help with sys. I started a new game on a different device and I'm only on level 16 and they didn't give me the offer.They could have. Its mean. I needed help with sys this weekend cause I don't have much items. And I wanted the Steal of a deal offer i didn't get that either. So messed up.
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Can someone please tell me what these offers entail? That only select players are receiving. Also, what is a diamond booster? Thank you.

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been in the forums
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    SalinaB11 said:
    Can someone please tell me what these offers entail? That only select players are receiving. Also, what is a diamond booster? Thank you.

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been in the forums
    Screenshots were posted earlier in this thread.
    šŸ’‹ KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Renaiko said:
    ?Ā 

Itā€™s like this for me too, I donā€™t know why itā€™s there! But at least you have a lot of jobs I currently have no jobs and Simon calls and asks me if I want any I have to pay 2 k starsĀ 
    I have jobs cause I'm a little lazy haha. 5 of them are storyline dresses I have saved. I dont have enough energy to do all the jobs and soon as I am done with one, another pops up. I'm still fairly new, I'm on level 28. So I guess I still have alot to do.Ā 
    You have to pay 2 stars for more jobs?Ā 
    Uh the price is missing from the tickets šŸ’€
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone know who to contact for the dresses funny to leave ??
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know who to contact for the dresses funny to leave ??
    Message customer support in game and theyā€™ll help out!Ā 
    ā¤ļøiOS Playerā¤ļø
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Just purchased a deal for a dollar to get 5 tickets, 25 diamonds, and a hundred k stars and didnā€™t get them. Ā This is my first ever KKH purchase and Iā€™m not impressed so far. Ā Got a glitch and completed the funny looking pt 3 quest twice and it still wonā€™t go away.Ā 
    Guys, if you still have the quest, please message @eggsandbananas he removed the quest for me.Ā 
    Hello, sorry to bother you. I'm going to contact him to have the quest removed. I just have a question. I completed it earlier today and I waited a while. About an hour ago I got the phone call and points but it still shows up as I have to do it again. Do I have to do it again or just contact him and tell him what happened? Thank you.Ā 
    @RieeBellaG I would say to contact himĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing
    Just purchased a deal for a dollar to get 5 tickets, 25 diamonds, and a hundred k stars and didnā€™t get them. Ā This is my first ever KKH purchase and Iā€™m not impressed so far. Ā Got a glitch and completed the funny looking pt 3 quest twice and it still wonā€™t go away.Ā 

Hi. You should send a ticket to Customer Care about the purchase not received. Ā Glu has been notified the Florence Dressed Funny Ā Pt 3 returning, weā€™ll get more info tomorrow. Ā Sorry for the inconvenience. Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @KkhAngelica thank you
    edited September 2022
    VIP is September 30th šŸ’œ
    and theyā€™re bringing back kimiversary sale items September 22nd-25thā€¦ šŸ˜
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hi girls I need helpā€¦ Last night I bought new offer STEAL OF THE DEAL and GET only stars no diamonds or tickets, so I wrote to custom care and They say to me that I need to send screenshot of purchase (Date, time, name, amount) where can I find that ??? I havenā€™t screenshuted when I was buying thatā€¦ Please help meā€¦ This was my first in app purchase with Real moneyĀ 
  • antodeningantodening Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    Hi girls I need helpā€¦ Last night I bought new offer STEAL OF THE DEAL and GET only stars no diamonds or tickets, so I wrote to custom care and They say to me that I need to send screenshot of purchase (Date, time, name, amount) where can I find that ??? I havenā€™t screenshuted when I was buying thatā€¦ Please help meā€¦ This was my first in app purchase with Real moneyĀ 
    The app store/play store has a purchase history and that transaction should be there, hereā€™s an example on my phoneĀ 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Was really busy yesterday but still managed to update in hopes to get the 1dollar deal, sad to find out i didnt get it, ironically the deals I usually dont want I get. Hope its gonna be available for everyone in the next updateĀ 
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.