Storyline glitch?

quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
Has this happened to anyone today? I did finish part 3 and it still shows up and I did not get my 5 bonus stars at the end.  I did contact CS too.  
And no I cannot go back in 10ax unless it’s a date 

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Please contact @eggsandbananas he removed the quest for me
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Please contact @eggsandbananas he removed the quest for me
    Thank you so much 
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I am having the exact same issue. On top of that though customer support still have not fixed my problem with me not receiving the hourly gig request phone calls. It’s been 3 and a half weeks now and all I can do is the weekday story line or dating, party or reality show. Not happy. 

quinnkkh said:
    Has this happened to anyone today? I did finish part 3 and it still shows up and I did not get my 5 bonus stars at the end.  I did contact CS too.  
    It’s been fixed apparently I wasn’t the only the one 
    I am having the exact same issue. On top of that though customer support still have not fixed my problem with me not receiving the hourly gig request phone calls. It’s been 3 and a half weeks now and all I can do is the weekday story line or dating, party or reality show. Not happy. 

quinnkkh said:
    CS fixed mine I redid the story but the red bubble is gone now. It took a bit they said they were aware of the problem so hang in there. Hopefully yours will get sorted out soon 🤞🏼