home front quest glitch (?)

stvny231stvny231 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
hi can someone please tell me what to do to find my partner? I just got a task to find and speak with him in panino but he's not there, I tried going to his house, he's there but there wasn't any yellow box, please help! 

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Can you send a screenshot of this task? @stvny231

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• stvny231stvny231 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Can you send a screenshot of this task? @stvny231

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I think you should invite him to a date in panino.... not sure but try this! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

I think you should invite him to a date in panino.... not sure but try this! 
    I have already tried that but it turned out to be just a regular date, not related to the quest at all :( 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @stvny231 have u tried doing a 2nd date in the panino ? He should pop up ..
    IOS doll 💞

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @stvny231 could it be you are already supposed to meet someone at Panino? As for another quest?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @stvny231 have u tried doing a 2nd date in the panino ? He should pop up ..
    I've tried doing a lot of dates in panino and other places, he showed up but the yellow box thingy didn't show :( 
    @stvny231 could it be you are already supposed to meet someone at Panino? As for another quest?
    yeah actually before this quest, I was supposed to meet kim and her friend in panino, I went to panino, kim and her friend were there but not my partner, do u tbink it's a glitch? 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    stvny231 said:
    yeah actually before this quest, I was supposed to meet kim and her friend in panino, I went to panino, kim and her friend were there but not my partner, do u tbink it's a glitch? 
    @stvny231you have to talk to Kim first and get that out of the way! Once you do that, your partner will show up 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Same thing here - no speech bubble. @kokokokonut do you know if it’s a glitch by any chance?🙏
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:
    Same thing here - no speech bubble. @kokokokonut do you know if it’s a glitch by any chance?🙏
    Sorry - for anyone experiencing this, there is no speech bubble but inviting him on a date at Panini worked for me!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When you get to panino, are there more ways to enter? A plus sign on the door let’s you choose to enter the venue normally, or go in through a task?  If there is no task, I’ll see if I can get some answers for this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey! It sounds like you have more than one chat available in the same location. Talk to the NPC that is there now and then refresh the location to complete the second chat.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.