All Dolled Up 🔥 (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

14567810Next

Comments

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Sindhu left so now we’re 2 members down, the warning would’ve been nice @sindhu @SamanaKKH looks like we’ll have to look for more members 😕 
    a warning definitely would have been nice @sindhu
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    jm323 said:
    @lilirose98 i’m going to miss you!! hope your renovations go well & you come back to us if you want! 
    I’m in favour! Always feel free to come back @lilirose98
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Ty dolls for the well wishes for my home! I’m sorry you’re left without two team members. I just didn’t want for you to miss your kudos and daily boxes if I don’t log in every day. 
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 480 Posts
    I honestly don't understand one thing.. there are a few dolls who don't log in for weeks straight yet I'm the one being questioned.. I tried my best to contribute to the squad I definitely liked being a part of it! As for Liza I was genuinely taken aback when I saw her look.. i know fully well she makes purchases so i was confused and no I can't message her personally as her profile is set to private.. I didn't think it was fair to the rest of us that she has access to unreleased items.. anyways take care all.
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited July 18
    sindhu said:
    I honestly don't understand one thing.. there are a few dolls who don't log in for weeks straight yet I'm the one being questioned.. I tried my best to contribute to the squad I definitely liked being a part of it! As for Liza I was genuinely taken aback when I saw her look.. i know fully well she makes purchases so i was confused and no I can't message her personally as her profile is set to private.. I didn't think it was fair to the rest of us that she has access to unreleased items.. anyways take care all.

First off: how are you making the comparison of what you did and people not logging in? That's not same and certainly not it.
    Second: you could've come on here and asked Liza to write you, reach out or even easier: you could've just left from the get go. But calling someone from your squad out like that in a whole different thread?? I'm sorry but it seems like  someone got upset and acted very impulsively and immature.
    So, please. Do not make it seem as if all you did was because you thought it was unfair. 
    Let's be real, you've liked the squad because even if we didn't reach the box daily,you still got to profit off of it A LOT. 

Edit: it's important to mention that this isn't against you as a person but this could've undeniably been done in a more respectful manner. 

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
     @lilirose98 you've been an amazing leader, so understanding and supportive! I can just agree with the others and say please join us back whenever you feel like it! Best of luck for your renovations & thank you for having us in the first place! 😊

I've been very inactive myself and I'm so glad you all didn't kick me out, life's been very very busy but I'm trying my best getting back into it! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    hey everyone! i added a new member to the squad, im not sure if they have a forum account but if they do hopefully they can comment here and introduce themselves 😊
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey my lovelies I have a new game account, would I be able to join? ❤️ My name is the same
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    That would be cool! Is everyone active in our squad? Sure we don't have any unactive users&
    Coley96 said:
    Hey my lovelies I have a new game account, would I be able to join? ❤️ My name is the same

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    That would be cool! Is everyone active in our squad? Sure we don't have any unactive users&
    Coley96 said:

it sounds good to me! i think we’re still missing a player spot in the squad 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    Coley96 said:
    I’ve added you! 😊
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Hi dolls, I'm looking for these gloves if you have them:

She/Her
    iOS Player
    Hi dolls, I'm looking for these gloves if you have them:

@lisztomania
    i have those gloves if you’re still looking, I can add them to my lookbook! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here