🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

Comments

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Did anyone else have to do today's storyline quest twice? I got Elizabeth's call twice and even after doing one and getting the phone call and popup with the event points afterwards, I still have to do the other.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

Idk if any one else has had this but I went to do konnections today and all bar 1 were A listers. I dont want to befriend them because it seems like a waste of k stars but I only had one non A lister. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Wow so helpful 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we actually doing check ins for BF sales? Because by now it would actually be a late start to that.
    Platform: Android

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Are we actually doing check ins for BF sales? Because by now it would actually be a late start to that.
    I think @KkhAngelica started a thread already right? You could post there and start it up again 💕
    @Lucyxox I only see something for Halloween boxes and I'm not saving for those because there are too many items I don't want. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited September 2022
    @Lucyxox i created the Black Friday wishlist 😭 @LydiaKKH created the savings chart for kimiversary and Black Friday. 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited September 2022
    But I created a chart to save kstars & diamonds, so far it’s somewhat working. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    As its all volunteer based, no one's obligated to continue the same trend every year. I'm sure you could reach out to the original creator of the savings thread and ask to take it over if you'd like @DelphineGarnier! Someone else was spearheading updating the Kimi 2022 savings chart with Linda's help, for example.

@DelphineGarnier said:

edited September 2022
    I don't want to take over since I don't think I'd be good at that. I think I'll just have to force myself to have self control with my spending even if I don't have to check in.

Creating your own chart like this can work too 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I don't want to take over since I don't think I'd be good at that. I think I'll just have to force myself to have self control with my spending even if I don't have to check in.
    I have a spreadsheet in excel for myself!
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @KkhAngelica oh yeah sorry 😅💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I reached out to Lydia yo see if she's coming back for the Savers.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @KKH_Sara i love her but she has no idea what the game is about 😭 you can tell when she does the videos she’s so lost
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I would be annoyed if people got or didn't get offers based on a goatee question I barely looked at before picking an answer. Also when is the android update? It's just about to be 6 PM in my time zone.
    The offers were not determined by a gig question.  In my 3 games, 2 answered not, one answered hot, none got the promotion.   I recall one gig, where answers mattered.  It was a math question about producing dresses. Produce them 1 place for x, another place for y, and if z then what gives the biggest Payout.  Once.  Never again did the answer ever matter as far as I recall.  Lol.  But  that situation stayed in my mind, if I can recall it all these years later.  @LindaVB @Cherrey @Wish@SassyVoguette - any OGs remember the horrid Math Problem Dress Quest?   (yeah, we haven’t seen @Wishin forever, but ya never know…) that wasn’t the name of it, but if anything will trigger a memory, that phrase might.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Can anyone post picture of storyline outfit, it seems I've lost it in the sea of my saved storyline outfits 😅
  • voquevoque Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Had to waste my energy and complete part 4 again since my issue was never really resolved by customer service. Dont understand how there’s glitches for an update that isn’t major. 
    edited September 2022
    Quiero cuéntales que en el discord de @bunnysmalls crearon un thread para personas que hablan español y otras idiomas. Así podemos ayudarles con KKH y cualquier cosa que necesitan. Yo hablo español, entonces puedo ayudar a cualquier persona que lo necesita. 💜
    Aquí está el link:
    https://discord.gg/kimmunity
    IwantaKorkonalaska

english version: just wanted to tell you guys that in @bunnysmalls discord, they have created a language channel, with a Spanish speaking thread and other languages, so that anyone that speaks Spanish or any other language can come to the discord, and make friends or ask for help with KKH or anything they might need. I speak Spanish myself, so I can help anyone if they might need it. 💜
    Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/kimmunity
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @sashaactive Aw thank you so much 😭💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KkhAngelica i mean you been here foreverrrr and very consistent with what you do.. its well deserved ❤️
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I would be annoyed if people got or didn't get offers based on a goatee question I barely looked at before picking an answer. Also when is the android update? It's just about to be 6 PM in my time zone.
    The offers were not determined by a gig question.  In my 3 games, 2 answered not, one answered hot, none got the promotion.   I recall one gig, where answers mattered.  It was a math question about producing dresses. Produce them 1 place for x, another place for y, and if z then what gives the biggest Payout.  Once.  Never again did the answer ever matter as far as I recall.  Lol.  But  that situation stayed in my mind, if I can recall it all these years later.  @LindaVB @Cherrey @Wish@SassyVoguette - any OGs remember the horrid Math Problem Dress Quest?   (yeah, we haven’t seen @Wishin forever, but ya never know…) that wasn’t the name of it, but if anything will trigger a memory, that phrase might.  :)
    I think I remember this gig! I even took some screenshots of it:

Is this correct? :smile:

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
    edited September 2022
    @kralja yes yes it is!  Oh, you are amazing.   It drove us crazy.  Simple math, but it was like What? We have to be right?  Tytyty for this.  <3. You made my day when I needed it.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    yes yes it is!  Oh, you are amazing.   It drove us crazy.  Simple math, but it was like What? We have to be right?  Tytyty for this.  <3. You made my day when I needed it.  <3
    thank you so much <3
    I remember I took the screenshots to do the math on the calculator to make sure it was right 😂
    I took the screenshots January 7th 2017, but I think this day I had just cameback to the game, so it's probably even older than that
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Quiero cuéntales que en el discord de @bunnysmalls crearon un thread para personas que hablan español y otras idiomas. Así podemos ayudarles con KKH y cualquier cosa que necesitan. Yo hablo español, entonces puedo ayudar a cualquier persona que lo necesita. 💜
    Aquí está el link:
    https://discord.gg/kimmunity
    @Humasha @IwantaKorkonalaska

english version: just wanted to tell you guys that in @bunnysmalls discord, they have created a language channel, with a Spanish speaking thread and other languages, so that anyone that speaks Spanish or any other language can come to the discord, and make friends or ask for help with KKH or anything they might need. I speak Spanish myself, so I can help anyone if they might need it. 💜
    Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/kimmunity
    ES: Sii! Me alegra mucho, estaba muy molesta al ver cómo el forum thread fue cerrado tan rápidamente, así que espero que más hispanohablantes se unan ya que siempre estamos ahí para ayudarles. Nos vemos ahí!

EN: yes! I’m very happy about it, I was so mad after I saw how the forum thread got closed so quickly, so hopefully more spanish-speaking people can join as we are always there to help. See you there!
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    That thread was closed because Glu’s request for English only was ignored, as if it was never posted. It was not my request, but Glu’s.  When I post “Glu asks” that means it came directly from them.  If it is short and to the point, it is verbatim.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I really hope they add more languages to the game, because that is very much needed. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.