🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

Comments

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited September 2022
    When that guy is online he seems to help some but the last thing i remember him helping people with thru the forum was something about lips after kimmiversary lol
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    And the lips aren’t even fixed 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Please let us have a search button in our closet! Other similar games have it, we know Glu can too 🫶🏽
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I have contacted support TWICE about removing this task from my task list and they tell me it has been removed and to close out my game, but it is still there.

If I go to 10AX, there is no task even available and this notification is blocking all of my business reminders. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    When that guy is online he seems to help some but the last thing i remember him helping people with thru the forum was something about lips after kimmiversary lol
    When there was a problem with the weekly storyline I contacted him directly (along with cc) and he did solve my issue relatively fast (by the next day) even before cc replied. Now I'm not saying we should contact him with every minor issues because that's just going to overwhelm him and he will not be able to help us, and it's not even his job to solve minor issues, but I think this was a big enough issue to contact him as I think he's some kind of developer as well and it's nice for them to know about some issues that all players have as soon as possible. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I have contacted support TWICE about removing this task from my task list and they tell me it has been removed and to close out my game, but it is still there.

If I go to 10AX, there is no task even available and this notification is blocking all of my business reminders. 

Hey, have you tried turning your business reminders off then back on? I was having an issue with mine a while back and that did the trick for me. Just a thought, hope it helps!
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:

If we aren’t even getting Duets anymore, there is absolutely NO reason for men’s clothes in kudos boxes. It was unfair before because most of us don’t even use a man in Duets, but it’s especially unfair now. 

Kudos boxes take a while to get now that Glu changed it from daily to twice a week, so the least they can do is take out the items 99% of us will never even look at again. 
    Wdym we aren't getting Duets anymore?! 😟
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @JeffreeStar can’t speak for forever of course but in the newsletter they tell us the 4 SYSs of the update and they’re all solo 🥺
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Ever since I updated, it takes ages to load up my game - every time I open the game it "updates for optimisation", and it takes so long! Anyone know a fix to this or should I contact Kalinda about it? 
    I have more than enough storage.
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Every time I try to open my game it closes immediately 😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @ggfleur. Do you have you Hollywood ID#?  If so, you can send a ticket to customer care, using the Contact button on this page. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?contact=1&p=all&s=troubleshooting&f=why-can-t-i-load-or-open-my-game-1569520091  
    If you don’t have, or can’t get in to get your number, try the advice on that FAQ page, and I’ll see if there are any other suggestions.
    what platform, what device and what OS v# are you on?
    when did it start? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Did anyone else get a survey? They're asking what we like and don't like and I definitely had opinions about that. I made sure to mention that they need to be reasonable about giving us more ways to earn diamonds with everything we're expected to spend diamonds on along with making our dolls' partners less needy and to fix the wine, since they ask about dating.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @bunnysmalls Please be patient when the game says it's downloading data on the loading screen. There's no workaround and it shouldn't take too long!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I would love for the game to add an npc that can work as a troubleshooting to fix glitches for ourselves.
    It sucks having to wait hours for cs to respond to us and most of the times I find myself having to close ticket and reopen to get someone that can actually help me.
    I'm thinking it can be like a personal assistant that is in one of the hollywood offices and we can go to abandon and retake quests and fix glitches. Most rpgs have these npcs. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Did anyone else get a survey? They're asking what we like and don't like and I definitely had opinions about that. I made sure to mention that they need to be reasonable about giving us more ways to earn diamonds with everything we're expected to spend diamonds on along with making our dolls' partners less needy and to fix the wine, since they ask about dating.
    I’ve got it for the very first time! 
    I also mentioned a few of these things, along with the fact how unfair it was to offer amazing offers after update only for selected players! 
    Also constantly mentioned how we need another way to earn diamonds.
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    There is no sys duets this month? I miss them 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Briannakkh I mentioned the offers too. Plus in general I mentioned that if they were more fair to players, we'd be more willing to spend on the game when we can. 
    Platform: Android

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Got this

Then i tried to take a screenshot of the survey and this happened... honestly my game glitches and closes out alot when I screenshot lol. I'm over the pointless surveys theres no rewards or changes actually made anyways just a waste of time.

• bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @bunnysmalls Please be patient when the game says it's downloading data on the loading screen. There's no workaround and it shouldn't take too long!
    Thank you! 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    ha ha ha ha... ha 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I'll try and get some help for you. Did you receive a response to your ticket? (Make sure you saved your Hollywood ID number,  this can help if you ever need help and can't get in.)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you're on Android, please keep in mind that KKH does not officially support Android 13 yet, so updating your phone may cause problems with the game. 
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    This downloading thing with this update is ridiculous. Every single time I open the game it does this even if I’m on wifi and I just had it open like less than an hour before. It takes forever especially if I am not on wifi. It did this before occasionally but with this update it is literally every time I click on it. I get maybe there’s no fix now but if you guys could look into it for the next update that would be great I cannot continue like this!! 
    @morganngabrielle If you're still stuck with the goal and haven't heard back from CC, please send me a PM with your ID and we'll try to help. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    #VIPKalinda
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @KalindaKing  what's android 13?
     because I have a new tablet and I bought google cards and I haven't been able to redeem them for about almost two months now. Write me back please 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut I finally received some help and the task is gone, thank you!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Around what level its normal to run out of storylines? I havent gotten any since level 60, on 61 rn. It's weird I havent even done the renewing vows one with my spouse. 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.