⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Better navigation for the popup, weekend event, offer thing(I dunno what one would actually call it) someone else mentioned this in a thread and I was like yes!! So I thought to mention it here. 

We need, Arrows to switch between the pages it really is annoying having to click through every thng in the popup in order to close it or get to the page you actually want! and a 'x' button to fully close the thing would be nice.
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    -please add a limit to how many tickets can be used per sys.

-people can continue to buy any amount of tickets they want but at least set a limit to how many of those tickets can be used per sys.

it’s getting ridiculous at this point when you start a sys and a doll already has a score of 500 🤷‍♀️ if this keeps continuing it’s just going to make this game unplayable and will steer players away since sys is the main reason most of us still play this game.

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Please let us be able to change the skin and eye colour of our contacts (professional and romantic). I'm so fed up especially with NPCs with red or yellow eyes 😑
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Please allow us to “tuck”and “untuck” clothing items by tapping on them! For instance, tapping on a skirt that is hidden behind a longer top will bring it to the forefront so the top looks like it has been tucked in! So many potential outfits are ruined by awkward layering 😅
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I was wondering if it might be possible for dyes and energies to either be entirely removed or replaced from Kollection and that items such as:

- a certain amount of diamonds (ideally 12 - 20 diamonds per kollection) 
    - a certain amount of sys tickets (2 -5 )
    -  an increased amount kstars in Kollection

it’s quite frustrating landing on energy when you spend 30 - 40 kstars to get items from a kollection. As much as I might need dyes, I think they should be left in gift boxes or as a reward in SYS or wherever they might be placed, perhaps not necessarily in kollection. I thought diamonds should be included in kollection too as many previous events items are now available to purchase with diamonds, however for players who don’t spend their money on the game, collecting a large amount of diamonds quickly just to purchase an item would take a long time, same goes for chasing an item in a box that need to be opened using diamonds.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Please please please add all of these cool individual/couple poses into the game!! Along with Show Your Style Backgrounds!!!

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    This is a pretty big suggestion but hear me out. Imagine if there was another game within the game, like SYS, where you submit a whole collection, based on a theme, for judging? So you have to score one person’s collection of say five looks. One can dream ✨
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Can we please have better kloset organization? Specifically, the dress section. It's soooooo much to scroll through for dolls who have larger klosets.
    I think it should be divided by
    -Long dresses/gowns
    -Short dresses
    -Swimsuits
    -Wedding dresses
    -Costumes (maybe this could be combined with wedding dresses?)
    -Pantsuits/overalls
    -Pajamas (maybe combine with pantsuits?)

Even just separating short and long would be so helpful. It's just so much to scroll through (especially when submitting weekday SYS looks early in the morning) and it's been needing further organization for years. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Also, can we please have less needy spouses, like they stop asking for daily dates once you reach the max relationship level like in the old stardom games?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    Can fashion goals, Diamond Boxes & storylines, & kollections please have a symbol as well please? Because while voting in the voting booth or trying to find an item, it’s hard to know which one is which. And it would help if the kloset is going to be filtered. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited September 2022
    Please let us get the old free gifts for kash. Us new players that started playing after these items were given, didn’t have the chance to get them. Or at least create storylines were we could get them. For example the pride flag was a gift given by Kalinda, but it was later on put in the kloset to buy for $50, please do that with the other items as well. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    -All handhelds, auras, skin tones, skin tone features (vitiligo) that are available for women NEED to be available for men. 

-Allow us to change eye color and skin tone for NPC contacts. 

-Allow us to date AND work with our NPC contacts from Konnections.

-Allow us to change the careers AND names of our NPC contacts. 

-More A-Listers in the Konnections menu. 

-I want a way to recruit NPCs as clients for Simon and Maria and we get rewards for their work. 

-Celebrity NPC contacts need and should be available for ALL types of jobs. 

-Model NPC contacts need and should be available for photoshoots too not just runway shows. 

-Set Designer NPC contacts need and should be available for movies not just photoshoots. 
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited September 2022
    * New comebacks with improve rewards.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • Kocho_KanaeKocho_Kanae Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I think there should be some of these 
    • can return the baby's anytime
    • more raul and y/n conversation
    • more tasks 
    • more variety in bottom clothes
    • more encounters with willow
    • can change height/ body type 
    • baby's should age and should be seen by media so we should get more fame
    • more tasks involving some of the main characters 
    • more hairstyles in k-stars
    • we should be able to call cassio/raul/willow/ many others as per some invitation or anything else.

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    In-game notification for filled kudos 🤍

It takes days to get them and quite frankly, i sometimes lose track of the time regarding those.
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited September 2022
    A SYS tournament each update using the total calculated score of each member of each squad would be fun. Winning squad gets a bundle of 5-10 exclusive items that shouldve been released but werent. The tournament could start at the release of a new update and end before the next one 🤷🏾‍♀️
    edited September 2022
    Can we have the option to shop our friends klosets just like how we can shop our squads lookbooks? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited September 2022
    We should use this terms like the entertainment industry in the US use, when it comes to the Triple Crown of Acting and the EGOT recipients.

* Triple Crown of Number 1's it's when you have the top position at the: 
    👑1- Top Stars, 👑2- Top Couples, 👑3- Top Shows.

* And the GOBIN status it's when you won all the maximum trophies, completing; the Media Darling achievement (Gold Star), the Scene Stealer achievement (Oskar), the Mogul achievement (Business POY), the Model Citizen achievement (Fashion Icon) and the Humanitarian achievement (Nuvel Peace Prize).

Which one's you got????
    There needs to be more languages added to the game, not only English please.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kkathhkkathh Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Camera:

• MORE POSES in the camera section like sitting, lying down, also adding props.

• SELFIE POSES would look amazing.

• MORE facial expressions.

• a TRANSPARENT/Invisible background. we do love to edit our dolls.

Kloset:

• FILTER our KLOSET (according to color, events, long/short dresses, etc.)

• DYE auras, hair with accessories, and jewelry.

• LAYER our jewelry like layering necklaces beneath the clothes.

• DYE INTENSITY. Just like makeup options, we can have a slider to pick our desired shade.

Squad:

• option to GIFT kash or kstars to contacts/squad members.

• in-game CHAT option in SQUAD

Can we please have another comeback storyline? The game is so boring just playing SYS, doing reality tv shows to complete weekly throwbacks etc 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Maya2303Maya2303 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I actually would like a new sys about pirates, or chef style (It'll be awesome to have as price a chef's hat), car races drivers, boxing, comics style, more sys of 50's style, gardeners, mommy and baby, farm girl (with a bunny in a hand as a price), hairdresser, video girl, plane pilot, something like the Gucci bloom theme, a price seemed as top gun, day off duty, hot pink, work at a cinema, ice cream scooper, circus theme, science girl, old fashion director movie (as price an old video camera), animal lover, idk something funnier 
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I know we had a birthday storyline at the beginning, but I think it would be nice if it was a yearly thing. We could input our birthday and on the week of, we’d have a birthday storyline for that week where we’d be doing preparations for the party. And at the end of the week we could receive a free gift box/ outfit for the birthday party from Simon.

And even in our squad, there could be a little icon that pops up next to our name on our birthday, and squad members could send a gift if they’d like. 
  • skyspruill89skyspruill89 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Spouse have more poses 

Be able to change the color of hats 

Change my doll's body type 

Be able to earn diamonds not just with the sys event

Be able to earn more than just 1 or 2 diamonds

Be able to gift other players

To just color the clothes not also color the accessories attached to them
  • raelugoraelugo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I think they should give us more show your style tickets and give us more time for events. They’re impossible to finish without spending money and that’s not fair. I always get so close but never can fully finish them and get the last prize. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    raelugo said:
    I think they should give us more show your style tickets and give us more time for events. They’re impossible to finish without spending money and that’s not fair. I always get so close but never can fully finish them and get the last prize. 
    But thats the point… They want us to buy more tickets 
  • raelugoraelugo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited October 2022
    A lot of people are struggling to pay bills in these hard times including me so I’m not spending money on a ****ing game but I’d like the same opportunities in the game as other people. Don’t you think she’s made enough money? Why try to squeeze what her loyal supporters have left? 
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Here are some things I’d like to see added to the game for male dolls:

More male Kollections!
    Nose ring!
    Body contours!
    More handhelds!
    Wings!
    More new outfits!
    A barefoot option for a beach look.
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
    edited November 2022
    My suggestion it's to read suggestions entirely, from freelancers if you don't feel use your hired talent because you're busy with other games. Took all the ones are useable; dividing them on short, middle and long term to actually implemented them on the game. Take your time to deliver updates along with measurable grounded advances.

...And earn millions of dollars after taxes, revitalized the game instead of abandoning the ship, just in case.
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    A way to organize our closets. Where we can manually put things into categories Or next to each other.