🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

Comments

• KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    It’s been a while since I’ve used Konnections for a romantic contact so I’m not sure if this is normal or not, but I’m currently Ranked #1 and a match with an A lister still would cost me 45 stars… is this normal or a glitch? Can somebody please let me know? I swear I don’t remember this being a thing back in the day 😅
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    KKH_Gia said:
    It’s been a while since I’ve used Konnections for a romantic contact so I’m not sure if this is normal or not, but I’m currently Ranked #1 and a match with an A lister still would cost me 45 stars… is this normal or a glitch? Can somebody please let me know? I swear I don’t remember this being a thing back in the day 😅
    So as far as I know those gold konnections are always only for pay, doesnt matter your rank (maybe if you're not A list n.1 they're even more expensive than the 45kstars can't remember)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @Sarie thanks for letting me know! 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    KKH_Gia said:
    In my game only the A lister with a different background (gold and black zigzag if I remember correctly) require K stars to connect, but I always swiped left because I think it’s outrageous to pay that much. 

I have been wondering for a long time if those contacts bring special benefits but, as I’m not going to pay, I guess I’ll never know! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Hello! I have a question (again). Wasn't there a quest in which we help Simon go on a date with a man with a big moustache ? Or I remember wrong 😭
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    edited September 2022
    brenhin said:
    OMG WHAT?(this is an edit of the update btw, supposed to be satire)

What is this? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Arina_kkhArina_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    just check back into the forum after a while, but everything seems to be the same..🤭

do we get the september boxes or not? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited September 2022
    @Arina_kkh no we did not get September boxes. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2022
    The amount of kstars we get from kollections needs to be changed because look at what happens when it's one of the last things left.

Platform: Android

the kim icon in the play store reminded me Halloween is very close 🥰
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum I wonder why my icon is different 🤔 

Octavia said:
    @pizzagurlyum I wonder why my icon is different 🤔 

This happened with the latest update as well. Before it came out, people noticed different icons in the play store. Btw are you on Android or iPhone?
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Wait do you think we will get that candle glow face effect thing I kind of love it 🕯💕
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum, Hmm, that's so weird. I'm on Android. 

@Lucyxox, Yes! I know we have a couple of candle handhelds already but maybe a candle that made our face glow like that would be cool because I feel the glow on its own would be weird. Idk...
    The icon omg 😍😍😍 I can’t wait for the Halloween update! They snapped with the outfits and diamond boxes. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    My Halloween app for the game is the one with the glasses
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    I hope they make this outfit available again soon. Idk why I didn't get it the other times. I love it ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

This one's my icon on play store
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @KalindaKing Hello we have a problem and support cannot figure out what our mistake is. 
    1. One of the girls from our squad decided to reinstall the game and only then she left the league. After that we had a crash, we didn't have any news and we saw each other's kudos incorrectly - for example, we see that a player needs 10 kudos before the next box, and she shows us that she needs 7. 2. We created a new squad and thought it would help, but the error in kudos never disappeared. 3. We write to support, but no one there understands us, they think that we are asking them for boxes, and we are asking to fix a system error that arose due to the fact that one of our players reinstalled the game before leaving the league.

I’m so excited for the Halloween update! Literally going to start saving my kstars for the boxes. 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I’m so excited for the Halloween update! Literally going to start saving my kstars for the boxes. 🙌🏼
    Boxes boxes! 👏 Can't wait 😄🎃
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah Halloween boxes!!!!!!!
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    How much cost is for Halloween boxes? I don’t remember….
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.