🗳️❤️ KK:H Weekend 9/15/22 - SYS & Dating Events - Sweater Weather SYS ❤️🗳️

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    And then they say it's not rigged. And that there are no bots. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • miss_aaliyah21miss_aaliyah21 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Lol saw Caroline Forbes in my group
    But forbes is spelled wrong maybe🤔
  • SweetValleyHighSweetValleyHigh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited September 2022
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    ouch 

geenellys said:
    tortor said:
    just want to say how happy I am that TB items are available in LAX. This is the first time I have bought one of the items on sale for SYS!!

I noticed that too and I'm so here for this. I always ignore whatever they offer here but if they start adding old weekend clothes I will definitely be buying more. geenellys said:
    tortor said:
    just want to say how happy I am that TB items are available in LAX. This is the first time I have bought one of the items on sale for SYS!!

I noticed that too and I'm so here for this. I always ignore whatever they offer here but if they start adding old weekend clothes I will definitely be buying more. 

Yes!!! Although I wish they'd make it 3 diamonds instead of 2 for the reward and a diamond an outfit instead of having to buy all the outfits to get the diamonds....therefore if someone only bought one fit they'd still get a bonus 

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    ouch 

These are amazing! You deserve more 😭
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    My Looks

• KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited September 2022

My palette was horrendous but good thing my luck wasnt☺️
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Love It! 🤪

• JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    Hows your group? 😃😃😃😃 

I’m pretty sure that’s me second 🥴 I’m sorry! I had about 5 or 6 extra tickets from chasing the headphones. 🙈
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    haven’t been playing much these past few weeks so i just need clarification

where is this dress from? 
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Jasmindee said:
    jasminnlg said:
    Hows your group? 😃😃😃😃 

I’m pretty sure that’s me second 🥴 I’m sorry! I had about 5 or 6 extra tickets from chasing the headphones. 🙈
    Lol no worries doll I do the exact same 😅😂
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @StevieCurry the dress is from this party event 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    geenellys said:
    tortor said:

I noticed that too and I'm so here for this. I always ignore whatever they offer here but if they start adding old weekend clothes I will definitely be buying more. geenellys said:
    tortor said:

I noticed that too and I'm so here for this. I always ignore whatever they offer here but if they start adding old weekend clothes I will definitely be buying more. 

Yes!!! Although I wish they'd make it 3 diamonds instead of 2 for the reward and a diamond an outfit instead of having to buy all the outfits to get the diamonds....therefore if someone only bought one fit they'd still get a bonus 

I’ve never bought an outfit in LAX before, had no idea you got diamonds as a reward. So you get 2 diamonds after buying all three sets of outfit? If I only bought the purple dress, does that mean I don’t get any reward?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    1-5 💜 submitted 2 extra tickets 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    geenellys said:
    tortor said:

tortor said:

I’ve never bought an outfit in LAX before, had no idea you got diamonds as a reward. So you get 2 diamonds after buying all three sets of outfit? If I only bought the purple dress, does that mean I don’t get any reward?
    Yeah unfortunately one has to buy all 3 fits to get the 2 diamonds.....😭
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited September 2022
    I haven’t gotten a diamond  box item in weeks. Only dye. I need to know who I made mad at glu. This feels personal. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I just spent 30 diamonds chasing the new DB coat handheld just to find out we can’t have an aura attached while wearing it. Is this a known glitch that will get fixed or did I just waste money?

Wow that sucks. They've also done this with a flower basket handheld at least a year ago and they've done nothing. So frustrating, these types of limitations should be announced. Diamonds are too expensive to be ripped off like this. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Kleepon said:
    Love these items .......
     I assume this is you, horrible styling if I may add 🥲

@Kleepon This is really rude & against the rules. Did you make a side account just to shade someone, then also put your own account on private? Cus that's pathetic lol.

@kokokokonut can you check the IP address and see which coward is hiding behind a side account? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    This is so gorg👏😭

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The boots in the popup shop dye really well if anyone is considering them. I have them dyed a bunch of colors.

Also the third hair with the beret is from and old Easter event.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Kleepon said:
    Love these items .......
     I assume this is you, horrible styling if I may add 🥲

@Kleepon This is really rude & against the rules. Did you make a side account just to shade someone, then also put your own account on private? Cus that's pathetic lol.

@kokokokonut can you check the IP address and see which coward is hiding behind a side account? 
    Sweetvalleyhigh is a hacker wearing the prizes plus an unreleased dog bag from ages ago. Koko should nuke her instead. Hopefully @Kleepon can have the mods boot her from the TS group too.
    iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so happy that I finally own these boots 🤎
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️