🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Dorica said:
    Looking for 2 new members. 
    Must:
    * give kudos according to the list
    * use messenger for chat

If you wont to join send me message before. 

Peace ✌️❤️

Now looking for 3 members 😁 
    Still looking 👀👀
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

1 Spot for a daily player. Must give all Kudos & always give your Squad Leader her Kudos. Happy Gaming, Dolls! 😜 😘💋💋💋
  • badgirlreceebadgirlrecee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited August 2022
     I need members to join me plz thank you 
    please be a daily player 
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I have 1 spot open at The Daisy Bears! Come join us if you're a daily player & give kudos to the other squad members! ❤❤
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Need a squad? We have one spot open with paid and free players. Please PM me if you request to join so I can add you to our forum thread. 
  • envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hey hey!! I’m looking for 5 ACTIVE, DAILY players for my squad! Come be a part of the BluPrint 🥰

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad daily logging in is a must available on the fourm as well if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest.. Good luck for all

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited August 2022
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad daily logging in is a must available on the fourm as well if anyone interested please DM me we are very active squad never missed the three squad boxes and hope to find one player share the same interest.. Good luck for all 
    Hey dolls our squad still needs a member who is active player and available on the fourm as well

Edit :we found our new player good luck for all 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Hi everyone 😀 I started a squad today. I’m a daily player. I stay on top of giving out Kudos. I buy packs a few times a month. I pay close attention to daily rooster. 
    I started a group BELLA MERMAIDS, I was removed as leader and replaced by someone who barely plays, never gave one kudo and leaves player on that no longer play the game. I was removed as leader after being absent from the game because my son came early and I was in the hospital recovering from a tough C-section, so I won’t have that issue anytime soon 😁. It took me a while to finally leave my group because I cared for it and did didn’t want to hurt the other girls in the squad. Hopefully my old squad members see this but I’m excited to play with new friends. 

SALEM Angels   

Would A Bad Witch Wear Shoes This Fabulous?

Squad # 705055

Thank you! 💕
  • kkathhkkathh Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

✨Looking for Squad Members✨

Hey dolls!🧸 Just started my new squad “La Glitterati”

⚡️pls log in daily

⚡️give kudos

⚡️show off your lavish looks

You are very much welcome to join us🫶🏼

• kkathhkkathh Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited August 2022

✅Looking for Squad Members✅

Hey dolls!🧸just started new squad “La Glitterati” #109012

All I ask is for members to: 

⚡️pls log in daily

⚡️give kudos

You are very much welcome to join us🫶🏼 I hope you’ll stay as we continue to grow into a full squad!

• MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi everyone! If you need a squad to join you’re welcome to join our squad. There’s currently one spot open, but I’ll be removing around three dolls due to inactivity. 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Hi, I had to remove some dolls as they weren’t active, I keep a track on this.
    We also have an Insta chat for those who are interested 
    Please join us x
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hey! I have w open spots on my squad
    If you want to join please send a request and send me a private message with your doll's name so I can approve the request 😊✨
    Looking for active members who gives kudos 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

Hey Dolls, I have 1 spot open at The Daisy Bears for a daily player that gives kudos! Come join us❤
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Hello dolls! Our squad Dash Dolls 💫 is looking for a daily player! We always get our daily box, send kudos and make regular purchases of diamonds and kstars! We have fabulous lookbooks as well!  We’d love for you to join us #591699 💎✨
  • BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hey! Just started a new squad!
    Could really do with some active players! 
    no pressure on making in game purchases just try and be active daily and give Kudos when you can!!

The Golden Age #: 920955
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Hey girls!

Looking for few new members. 

Required:
    ✳️ Log in daily
    ✳️ Give kudos
    ✳️ Have messenger for communication

If you want to join send me a message 🤗❤️

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • onyxsharpeonyxsharpe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi friends! Just started a new squad inspired by the the one and only Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter in honor of her latest masterpiece, Renaissance. If you consider yourself Hive and you’re an active player, you have found your squad. We don’t do pressure around here, we apply it honey 🐝🍯 
  • SkyWSkyW Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi dolls!
    I'm looking for 2 dolls to join my squad, Chaotic Divas! Looking for dolls that log in daily (active) and give out kudos. We have a thread, so don't hesitate to communicate there! 

Squad #: 980742
  • kenardkenard Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I just made a squad for active members! Only requirement is to log in everyday! I would love people to join :blush: #790977
  • SweetValleyHighSweetValleyHigh Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited September 2022
  • NaomiBabeNaomiBabe Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi ! 🌸 I'm Naomi, level 44. My squad & I are looking for 1 new member to join the Power Babes, Squad number: # 988 931 Everyone is welcome as long as they're an active player. 🤍
  • carriercarrier Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
     Looking for 8/15 new members for our squad!

⭐️ we have a group chat

⭐️ login daily and send kudos

⭐️ occasional buyers

⭐️ loves to dress up

⭐️ has lookbooks we can shop from 💅🏼

Apply and message me to be part of our group chat on messenger! Take care 🤗

I have 2 spots open at The Daisy Bears! Looking for daily players that give kudos. Come join us if that's you! ❤
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I just joined!

cait6336 said:
    I have 2 spots open at The Daisy Bears! Looking for daily players that give kudos. Come join us if that's you! ❤

• ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    cait6336 said:
    Been trying to find a squad that shares kudos, looks like The Daisy Bears is a good fit for me!
  • DredaeDredae Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hey everyone! I've loved this game since it came out. I had to take a break for a while since I lost my iPhone and couldn't get in, but somehow I got back in on my iPad. I am loving all the changes and updates and am hooked again. Lol I just created a new squad for active players that also buy stars or diamonds so we can treat ourselves and the squad. I JUST made it so im trying to build it up. If your interested the squad ID is 439478, called active buyers VIP. Hope to see you guys there! 🧡
  • IcebabyxoIcebabyxo Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Currently looking for 2 ACTIVE members to join my squad 🤍

Requirements:
    ✔️Send kudos to leader & squad mates 🤝🏾❤️‍🩹
    ✔️Log in daily ✅️
    ✔️Great outfit looks in lookbook to share with members in the squad 💃🏾🕺🏾
    📢 Anyone who is non-active for a long period of time will be kicked out!

Everyone and anyone is able to join ❣️

• envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Looking for 2 ACTIVE, DAILY players to join our squad 🥰