🗳️❤️ KK:H Weekend 9/15/22 - SYS & Dating Events - Sweater Weather SYS ❤️🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I can finish a date in LAX with 9 energy, I thought it’s been fixed 👀
    That date used to take 4 energy 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    Amazing looks in the VB 💜
    Omg where i can find the hairstyle of the 10th doll? The one with platinum blonde hair and black clothes 
    Do you mean the 9th? If so i believe that hair is un released😆 
    @jasminnlg omg yes that one! My counting skills have failed me once again. I think the last doll is her as well. Well hopefully we will get that hairstyle soon!! I love it already 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I was able to finish 1hr date at monstrobull with 7 energy by doing fine wine and dessert but before the change the fine wine was enough to finish a 1hr date there. I really hate when you start a date and not all the actions are available to choose. For instance, the option for fine wine will be there at the start of some dates but takes forever to show up on others which leaves you wasting so much energy. We should have an instant tap feature that finishes the date/task as long as we have enough energy and cash. Tapping around and hoping certain actions appear gets frustrating and makes me want to quit. Just give us the option say 10 energy and $1000 for 1hr date in one tap to finish. 
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    meds said:
    Gorgeous girls from voting room

That’s my doll, the last one in the third row! Thank you! 
    If I’m not wrong I see you very often and youre always very stylish❤️❤️
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Omg I see now. I always used to do 9energy dates as 5energy “kiss” would give and and later on 2 event points 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Love having my scores drop halfway through so I’ll have to submit an extra ticket for the earnable dress 🙃🙃
    Same, mine literally dropped into the 20’s so don’t even think one extra ticket would help at this point and that’s all I have so may not bother
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Love having my scores drop halfway through so I’ll have to submit an extra ticket for the earnable dress 🙃🙃
    Same, mine literally dropped into the 20’s so don’t even think one extra ticket would help at this point and that’s all I have so may not bother
    Same crap! I was getting 40+ and was really hoping to snatch the earnable dress, but then after I hit 48 it’s 20s😭
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I’m going to post an off-theme outfit as a test. All of my looks have been on-theme and all I’ve scored is 36-40. I mean the scores are so clearly rigged 🤦🏽‍♀️ Who am I kidding? It’s so annoying but I want to play the dang game, ugh. Constantly conflicted.
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I’m absolutely loving this theme! Using jackets and coats I very rarely use and getting to style them has been super fun. 🍂

My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I love the theme so much however it baffles me that outfits made specifically for this weekend and theme, as all the boxes and Kollektion, still get low 40ties or high 30ties! 

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Of course my scores drop when i only have two tickets left to reach the last earnable🙃
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I love the last earnable. Now I'm hoping I at least get the ts boots or something. Currently in 5th in gold. 🖤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Are anyone else's looks not loading up to show your scores? Or is this just a me thing 🌚
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    I’m going to post an off-theme outfit as a test. All of my looks have been on-theme and all I’ve scored is 36-40. I mean the scores are so clearly rigged 🤦🏽‍♀️ Who am I kidding? It’s so annoying but I want to play the dang game, ugh. Constantly conflicted.

My highest score so far 💀🤡

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I really like items this week! 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    11-15 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This is the first time in forever I get the last earnable before the last submission. I don't know if it's worth it to submit one last look since I don't want to stay in gold and it's not like I have any chance at getting the TS coat. 
    Platform: Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Omg I want the earnable dress so freaking much but with this drop to 20s I’ll need a sh£tload of tickets to get it. It so happens I do have those tickets from the 1 dollar offer but spending … six?? Is it worth it?🤣 I know for a fact I won’t spend any tickets this update but still

agree - go for it!👏
    LOL - still a waste 🤡
  • everything_courtneyeverything_courtney Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited September 2022

Here are some of my lowest scoring looks 😭 (literally the majority) IM FUMINGGGGG

Courtney
    On and off KKH player since the beginning!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    🍂
    This colour palette just screams “Autumn”
    I love it! 
    🍂
    You’re so beautiful omg😍😍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    My looks 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Some more beautiful girls, so many beautiful looks this weekend😍

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
       meds said:
    🍂
    You’re so beautiful omg😍😍
    Thank you so much! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last 6 looks. Haven’t scored this well in ages, reached the last earnable with my 12th ticket. Currently sat in 2nd in Gold so hoping I don’t drop too much.

I play on iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AgaReusAgaReus Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    some more looks that i haven’t posted 🍁🤎

• josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

My final outfit, honestly just want the last earnable and non of my previous submissions have gone over 40 - therefor I present to you “when you randomize your sim” 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪