Options

Glitches Galore

SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
Hey guys 
theres a glitch that I’m experiencing. Since this is a reality weekend I tried to start reality show in my bel air home and usually the cameraman can be found outside but I can’t seem to find him.  Went to Mirimount studios and he says check goals. I don’t know what to do ?? 
GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk

Comments

• Options
    There’s also another glitch where it says talk to Elizabeth near lax but it’s locked ???

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry you're having this problem.  1st thing, send a ticket to Customer Care.  Ask them to remove the notification of the phantom Talk to Elizabeth glitch. 
    in the same ticket, but as a different problem, ask them to help with your Thanksgiving task.  You might have to complete some of the other goals, but they can advise you. 
    While you're waiting for their response, I would just check all over the game.  I would do a search of every open venue in the game looking for the camera man.  But please contact Customer Care!  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Will do. 
    Thanks, koko!! 
    I’ve actually looked around for the cameraman but no luck. I just hope they resolve it in time. I really like the earnables and you like to play.