12345679Next

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got 6th place in Silver III 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Blueskye said: decided to submit it in the last 3 mins and ended up getting 2nd place, I prefer the accessories in gold 
    Should I submit one extra ticket to get me the dress and potentially get me 2nd place in silver 3 and get me all the rewards ( I don’t necessarily like any of the items in this event and I have been saving my tickets for next week 

Like: submit it, you never know when you will need an item 
    lol: save the tickets to get the items you really want 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Yay ❤️ 

the prizes are amazing! 💙

So unique and beautiful, congrats everybody! 
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I didn't make it to the dress. But still placed 1st in Silver 1 🥳 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wanted to rank outside of the top ten since I didn't really want the arm cuffs or to spend the weekday one in gold. I should have skipped the last submission.
    Platform: Android

• lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited September 2022

I honestly think these ticket buyers really need to be their own separate rank and compete among themselves in these sys. Isn’t it frustrating to play fair n then someone from 8th place decides to pump themselves up a couple hundred points with tickets at last minute? I feel bad for the dolls in first n second place in my group (i was third) ☹️ they were pretty far ahead without cheating n got bumped by some lousy looks 😕

• Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    lalarubi said:

I honestly think these ticket buyers really need to be their own separate rank and compete among themselves in these sys. Isn’t it frustrating to play fair n then someone from 8th place decides to pump themselves up a couple hundred points with tickets at last minute? I feel bad for the dolls in first n second place in my group (i was third) ☹️ they were pretty far ahead without cheating n got bumped by some lousy looks 😕

I think in some of these cases, they’re bots.. I’ve been in groups where it appears as though someone has submitted an extra ticket or a few, and then after I buy the triple threat and submit an extra ticket, their vote count will go back to what it was and their old look will show back up. This has happened a few times, a few SYS ago I was at 1st the entire time, bumped down to 3rd, submitted my extra tickets, and that same thing ended up happening where their vote count decreased and old look showed up. 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Got what I wanted 🤌🏻🥰
    lalarubi said:

I think in some of these cases, they’re bots.. I’ve been in groups where it appears as though someone has submitted an extra ticket or a few, and then after I buy the triple threat and submit an extra ticket, their vote count will go back to what it was and their old look will show back up. This has happened a few times, a few SYS ago I was at 1st the entire time, bumped down to 3rd, submitted my extra tickets, and that same thing ended up happening where their vote count decreased and old look showed up. 
    Well that’s confusing 😕 but definitely frustrating for players that can’t/don’t pay to play.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    lalarubi said:

That's true. 
    My group was super chill (gold). And I was moving from 4th to 6th place all the way.
    And of course last hour got bumped to 10th. And that's crazy. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

Loveee the outfit!!
    Dorica said:
    lalarubi said:

That's true. 
    My group was super chill (gold). And I was moving from 4th to 6th place all the way.
    And of course last hour got bumped to 10th. And that's crazy. 

Same, i was paced with the same two dolls from start to finish n everyone was paced with the tickets that were given or an occasional extra, so naturally that’s fair. 

It’s just some dolls went from 300 pts to 700 pts suddenly?? and it’s like? 🤨 ruins the fun of scoring good for once if you’re just going to be beat by ticket buyers

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    sad 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Wish I could have got the TS dress but the top 5 in my group were scoring way too high 1200-1300+ I just couldn't compete. I'm happy with all the items I got this weekend though 😊

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I got pushed down a bit but I’m just happy I got the items I wanted 🥳

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Got 5th place in gold😍 I love the hair❤️
  • CryselCrysel Registered Users 17 Posts
    lalarubi said:

Couldn't agree more, I think the only way for it to be fair is for players to buy a fixed amount of extra tickets before hand and let those who have the same amount of tickets compete against each other, or as soon as someone buys tickets move them in a group with someone with the same amounts.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Crysel said:
    lalarubi said:

Couldn't agree more, I think the only way for it to be fair is for players to buy a fixed amount of extra tickets before hand and let those who have the same amount of tickets compete against each other, or as soon as someone buys tickets move them in a group with someone with the same amounts.
    ngl I agree with the sentiment but I’d be really upset if I submit an extra ticket because I slept through a free ticket or my scores were too low to get the second earnable and got put into a different group filled with TBers. Just seems like it would make Glu artificially deflate our scores even more than they already do.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Crysel said:
    lalarubi said:

ngl I agree with the sentiment but I’d be really upset if I submit an extra ticket because I slept through a free ticket or my scores were too low to get the second earnable and got put into a different group filled with TBers. Just seems like it would make Glu artificially deflate our scores even more than they already do.
    Yeah there are different kinds of ticket buyers so dichotomizing into ticket buyer vs not isn't fair either. What we really need is everyone (including ticket buyers) vs ticket buyers who aren't on theme 🤣🤣
  • Aaronn78Aaronn78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Has anyone seen the eyeshadows available at the Dark Runway Boutique? I'm curious about their color and appearance.
    Has anyone seen the eyeshadows available at the Dark Runway Boutique? I'm curious about their color and appearance.
    lalarubi said:

I completely agree! 
    It's disheartening to see fair competition undermined by last-minute ticket buyers. Creating a separate rank for them would ensure a more level playing field and preserve the integrity of the game. It's unfortunate to witness dolls who worked hard for their rankings get bumped by those resorting to shortcuts.