📝📜Petition for limited tickets per SYS 🎟️

DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
📢 Hello everyone! 

I writing this in hope we can turn things around in the game. 
I finally got frustrated enough about playing SYS. 

❗So we all know how hard it is to get decent scores, and to be placed high enough to get some good prizes. 
❗And when we do score good during whole SYS at the last hour ticket buyers go crazy and bump us down 5 or more places down, and then the prizes are gone.

This is happening too long and it's time to say something about it. Because playing like that ain't fun.
I'm not saying anything about rigged scores, we are used to it, but please 🙏

❗LIMIT THE TICKETS ❗

Limit them to some reasonable number like 5. I know people who use more then 20 tickets and are not even on theme of the event. And how fun it is to play like that.
Make the game more fair. 

#SaveSys #Limit🎟️ #FairPlay
❤️ android player ❤️
🇭🇷🦊♒ 
Prev1

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    No opinions? 🤔
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    In case you want an opinion: a company will try to make profit. If buying tickets is what increases their profit, why would they reduce it by forcing players to buy a certain amount per SYS? Despite the fact some threaten to stop playing the game, it still seems that many play and even pay. 

Also yes i admit i was once one of those who submitted a ton of tickets for some prizes i genuinely liked(most of the used tickets were some i had been saving for weeks in case i want to win)
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I don’t agree. Games are built on profit. Yes the game has promotional videos, buying diamonds and more, including tickets. I want to see beautiful outfits, I want to see interesting themes for sys - it all costs the money of developers, designers, product managers and so many people. And I was also one of those who could spend 15-20 tickets to win prizes. And I was also one of those who lost to those who bought a lot of tickets, but this is a game. In any game there’re  players who invest a lot of money and they have everything and there’re players who invest nothing. Why do we always talk about fun? It’s like a competition. Remove these competitions and players will be bored playing, everything is based on excitement and despite all the internal errors of the game, dyes in boxes and other glitches, I would like to leave this excitement in the game.
  • lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    In case you want an opinion: a company will try to make profit. If buying tickets is what increases their profit, why would they reduce it by forcing players to buy a certain amount per SYS? Despite the fact some threaten to stop playing the game, it still seems that many play and even pay. 

Also yes i admit i was once one of those who submitted a ton of tickets for some prizes i genuinely liked(most of the used tickets were some i had been saving for weeks in case i want to win)
    Yea, which is the thing that sucks is the need for profit. I see why they need funds but i think they’ve created that their own problem by somewhat expecting players to pay? Having a lot of features specifically only for players that pay is definitely baiting. I think that would also bring up the problem around ads for kstars and how they limited them to just 10 for us and getting bombarded by tons of random ones throughout the day.

Don’t get me wrong but it’s definitely understandable to really want the prizes, cuz I definitely fold at the sight of some of them. It’s just dumb to get naturally far ahead in these sys and still get bumped way down by someone that bought their way there.
    meds said:
    I don’t agree. Games are built on profit. Yes the game has promotional videos, buying diamonds and more, including tickets. I want to see beautiful outfits, I want to see interesting themes for sys - it all costs the money of developers, designers, product managers and so many people. And I was also one of those who could spend 15-20 tickets to win prizes. And I was also one of those who lost to those who bought a lot of tickets, but this is a game. In any game there’re  players who invest a lot of money and they have everything and there’re players who invest nothing. Why do we always talk about fun? It’s like a competition. Remove these competitions and players will be bored playing, everything is based on excitement and despite all the internal errors of the game, dyes in boxes and other glitches, I would like to leave this excitement in the game.
    Exactly, the fun is the competition but is it really competitive if you’re buying your way to the top? I’m fine with a company needing profit because it definitely shows that it comes back invested into the game. I love the outfits, the storylines, and definitely would love to buy anything that’d help my doll do better in these sys. I think the main problem is players buying tickets as a heavy crutch to bring them up and feeling entitled to be first. I’d rather be beat fairly by people who actually follow the theme with better costumes than by someone throwing in whatever. 
  • medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    lalarubi said:
    meds said:
    Exactly, the fun is the competition but is it really competitive if you’re buying your way to the top? I’m fine with a company needing profit because it definitely shows that it comes back invested into the game. I love the outfits, the storylines, and definitely would love to buy anything that’d help my doll do better in these sys. I think the main problem is players buying tickets as a heavy crutch to bring them up and feeling entitled to be first. I’d rather be beat fairly by people who actually follow the theme with better costumes than by someone throwing in whatever. 
    lalarubi said:
    meds said:
    I agree that those who buy tickets very often do not follow the themes of the sys. But we can't get into the head of these people, everyone plays as they see fit. I know players who buy a lot of tickets, but they always create very beautiful looks. But then again it's a game like so many others - there will always be people who play fair and who play dishonest.
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    lalarubi said:
    meds said:
    Yes. It’s still a fun competition. In every group I am in the Only way to get to the top is to buy your way there. Doesn’t make it less fun to style looks and get scores and compete for prizes.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I think as well, when the big ticket buyers are submitting so many looks they probably run out of on theme clothes and just put anything up to get the points stacked up. 
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    meds said:
    Yes. It’s still a fun competition. In every group I am in the Only way to get to the top is to buy your way there. Doesn’t make it less fun to style looks and get scores and compete for prizes.
    By all means if it’s fun than yea i agree, but honestly you would’ve had a fair chance if they just didn’t create this system of buying tickets
    You can’t argue what we’re asking for is unfair if the system is unfair to begin with. If we can’t come to a conclusion on whether or not to limit the purchasing of tickets than I would like to suggest a way to differentiate between players that purchase extra tickets vs players that don’t/can’t
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    meds said:
    By all means if it’s fun than yea i agree, but honestly you would’ve had a fair chance if they just didn’t create this system of buying tickets
    That’s exactly what they did. Gold gets more prizes and is pretty much all ticket buyers.

if you’re in gold and you don’t use extra tickets, you get demoted and get no prizes.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    lalarubi said:
    You can’t argue what we’re asking for is unfair if the system is unfair to begin with. If we can’t come to a conclusion on whether or not to limit the purchasing of tickets than I would like to suggest a way to differentiate between players that purchase extra tickets vs players that don’t/can’t
    Then no one would buy extra tickets and glu would lose profits. Also what @dinoqueen9 said in the Dark Runway thread, that's unfair to people who overslept or want the second earnable and only submit for that then get placed into this theoretical "ticket buyers" group.
    lalarubi said:
    I would like to suggest players be presented with the option to purchase tickets before entering a sys. From then, players that do purchase will be put into their own section of sys with other purchasers. With prizes being the main goal, i would suggest these groups be smaller or a more thorough distribution for prizes for all the players in these groups but if you like the thrill (we all do ngl 😖) then no change. 
    But throughout there competitions, they get to keep their option to buy tickets whenever. Considering the way this game has a way of presenting promotional adverts for certain select players, but it being random judging based off previous discussion posts; I’m guessing this is still the difficult aspect of trying to sort players?

Then players who don’t purchase tickets are set into groups that don’t have the option to buy tickets at all as the competition progresses.
    edited September 2022
    I don't love it but I feel like it's very natural for a game to have extra features and perks for players that pay- that isn't unique to KKH. One of the perks of being able to buy a lot of tickets is that you get the TS prizes you want, it's like the fashion goals where you also exchange real money for clothes you want (since tickets are bought w real money). One is just affecting other players and one isn't.

They could eliminate purchased tickets and make TS prizes and earnables available for a set amount of real money after sys ends so people who want them can get them if they don't get it through the sys itself, but also allow all players to compete on even grounds for items if they want to make looks and perhaps don't want to/cant pay the real money. 

I'm not someone who submits a ton of extra tickets, for what my opinion is worth. Most sys I don't extra tickets.
    Very good arguments in both way. 
    I know that game needs to accumulate money. But this isn't the only way profit is collected. Ads are first and most profitable of all.
    And of course what is fair today? With enough money you can be what ever you wont to be. 
    But still this is a free game, and most players are free players. 
    I can understand buying stars and diamonds for exclusive items, that's ok. But as @lalarubi said it isn't competitive if you buy top position. Theoretically if you score perfectly in all 14 looks it's 840 points. And still we saw scores of more than 1500 points. It's almost double used tickets (and more if the score isn't perfect) it's 25 tickets if score is 60. For me that is not fair play. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Reina12 said:
    lalarubi said:
    Then no one would buy extra tickets and glu would lose profits. Also what @dinoqueen9 said in the Dark Runway thread, that's unfair to people who overslept or want the second earnable and only submit for that then get placed into this theoretical "ticket buyers" group.
    That’s why it should be included that players don’t lose tickets if they miss them and that it stacks as I mentioned earlier. Players shouldn’t have to worry about missing tickets if they’d just allow us to keep them. I also think it’d be too complicated to code into the game to switch  players into a random group if they just so happen to purchase one and it’s straight up just messed up to do that to someone? But i see why there’s worry about that
    I think it would be really unfair to make it more difficult for paying players who generate revenue for the game to win prizes and make it easier for free players who are not generating much revenue for the game to win prizes.

it would disincentivize anyone from paying for the jobs of the people who make the game for everyone 
    Reina12 said:
    I don't love it but I feel like it's very natural for a game to have extra features and perks for players that pay- that isn't unique to KKH. One of the perks of being able to buy a lot of tickets is that you get the TS prizes you want, it's like the fashion goals where you also exchange real money for clothes you want (since tickets are bought w real money). One is just affecting other players and one isn't.

They could eliminate purchased tickets and make TS prizes and earnables available for a set amount of real money after sys ends so people who want them can get them if they don't get it through the sys itself, but also allow all players to compete on even grounds for items if they want to make looks and perhaps don't want to/cant pay the real money. 

I'm not someone who submits a ton of extra tickets, for what my opinion is worth. Most sys I don't extra tickets.
    I like a lot this idea with purchasing items after sys end. 💡👏👏
    Money will be spent, profits will be made. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    tortor said:
    I think it would be really unfair to make it more difficult for paying players who generate revenue for the game to win prizes and make it easier for free players who are not generating much revenue for the game to win prizes.

it would disincentivize anyone from paying for the jobs of the people who make the game for everyone 
    So you’re arguing that people that can’t pay should be punished for it? I can agree there should be an incentive/exclusivity for paying to play but when it interrupts the equal ground that all players can partake on than it shouldn’t exist. By all means it’s still cheating if a portion of players can’t/don’t pay is against players that pay to win. No matter how well anyone does with the given tickets, if the only way to the top is by buying them, then don’t you agree that is unfair for all players both paying and non paying for this feature to exist.
    tortor said:

It's unfair in both ways that's true.
    But tickets they sell it's just a drop in the ocean. 
    Advertisement is main money maker for all games.
    Still there are ways to get old items, in boxes, with diamonds. But almost never sys items. 
    Why not make them available also? Then it will be easier for all of us to get them... Maybe I don't know... 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    This was a big discussion back when triple threat was first introduced. First, I don't see glu(or ea especially) going through seperating players based on extra tickets used, I can just imagine all the glitches already aside from the fact you are preventing players from a possible purchase (whether they miss a free ticket or low scores or just because) I don't mean to be negative but it just won't happen here. I mean they stopped doing spoilers which was most likely because of players using them to decide whether or not to level down or up depending on prize distribution. Second, you have to consider some dolls don't purchase tickets but are rewarded tickets in diamond boxes. How will they differentiate between purchased tickets and tickets received as a prize? It seems far too messy for glu to handle tbh. 

I like the idea and even pushed for it back when I first started playing too, it definitely is disappointing and discouraging to be beat out last minute by ticket buyers especially off theme ones. 

Maybe glu could limit the weekday tb sys to free tickets only, all stackable so none can be missed and see how it goes. 
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:

So you’re arguing that people that can’t pay should be punished for it? I can agree there should be an incentive/exclusivity for paying to play but when it interrupts the equal ground that all players can partake on than it shouldn’t exist. By all means it’s still cheating if a portion of players can’t/don’t pay is against players that pay to win. No matter how well anyone does with the given tickets, if the only way to the top is by buying them, then don’t you agree that is unfair for all players both paying and non paying for this feature to exist.
    I think it’s unfair when some players can get stuff and others can’t. For example, exclusive sales or items That are not accessible to everyone. I don’t think it’s unfair if everyone has the opportunity to get something and some people don’t because they don’t want to spend money or in game resources. 

I know there are plenty of free players who get less stuff than paying players but still get many of the SYS prizes/diamond box items/Kollection items etc. 

If those who pay don’t get extra, they won’t pay. 

Since I’ve seen players who spend $100/week on securing the top 3 spots in gold, I don’t think that is a “drop in the bucket” I am sure it is a significant revenue stream for the game 
    Dorica said:
    tortor said:

It's unfair in both ways that's true.
    But tickets they sell it's just a drop in the ocean. 
    Advertisement is main money maker for all games.
    Still there are ways to get old items, in boxes, with diamonds. But almost never sys items. 
    Why not make them available also? Then it will be easier for all of us to get them... Maybe I don't know... 
    Well eventually i imagine they’d have to add stuff to the boxes for people that have collected a lot of them but I don’t think the problem is the prizes being difficult to get cuz they’ll come again eventually. I just would like a fair ground to compete in.
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:

I think it’s unfair when some players can get stuff and others can’t. For example, exclusive sales or items That are not accessible to everyone. I don’t think it’s unfair if everyone has the opportunity to get something and some people don’t because they don’t want to spend money or in game resources. 

I know there are plenty of free players who get less stuff than paying players but still get many of the SYS prizes/diamond box items/Kollection items etc. 

Since I’ve seen players who spend $100/week on securing the top 3 spots in gold, I don’t think that is a “drop in the bucket” I am sure it is a significant revenue stream for the game 
    I hate that its true but it is definitely true. People pay glu a ton of money thru sys so that's not going to change. I don't think it's fair to call these players out as playing unfairly lol, they are paying to win. It's not like they are a hacker with all the items that they didn't pay the company for.

Side note I really want to know what career I need in order to be able to drop that much money a week on KKH 😫 like who are these ppl who can afford that?!
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I didn't read through the whole thread, but we should remember that there are people with hacked games who submit a bunch of tickets with looks that aren't even on theme. For them, I would like a limit, but even I know it's unlikely for Glu (who just got bought by EA i think) to lose out on profits for those who actually buy tickets. It's highly unlikely for there to be a limit on them. The game is just forever rigged🤷🏽‍♀️
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:

There’s the issue is mixing people that can’t pay vs don’t, but no one should feel compelled to pay in order to win. 
    I’m glad we can agree that people that pay should still continue to get exclusive items and features, but when it comes these sys that aren’t exclusive to those that pay and are available to both groups. How is it fair for those that can’t pay lose to those that boost themselves by unfair advantage. 
    carramen_ said:
    I didn't read through the whole thread, but we should remember that there are people with hacked games who submit a bunch of tickets with looks that aren't even on theme. For them, I would like a limit, but even I know it's unlikely for Glu (who just got bought by EA i think) to lose out on profits for those who actually buy tickets. It's highly unlikely for there to be a limit on them. The game is just forever rigged🤷🏽‍♀️
    It is forever rigged unfortunately 😢
    Do they hack tickets? 😧 Is that even possible? Or just buy a lot... 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Reina12 said:
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:

I hate that its true but it is definitely true. People pay glu a ton of money thru sys so that's not going to change. I don't think it's fair to call these players out as playing unfairly lol, they are paying to win. It's not like they are a hacker with all the items that they didn't pay the company for.

Side note I really want to know what career I need in order to be able to drop that much money a week on KKH 😫 like who are these ppl who can afford that?!
    If a player can give themselves an advantage over other players whether or not they can or can’t afford to, than it should be considered unfair. You don’t have to hack to cheat, just the unfair advantage counts
    I’m also curious by how much money people fund into a sys. The fact glu got ppl dropping a LOT of money into each weekend sys confuses me too 😖