Options

📝📜Petition for limited tickets per SYS 🎟️

2Next

Comments

  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    lalarubi said:
    Reina12 said:
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:
    I think it would be really unfair to make it more difficult for paying players who generate revenue for the game to win prizes and make it easier for free players who are not generating much revenue for the game to win prizes.

    it would disincentivize anyone from paying for the jobs of the people who make the game for everyone 
    So you’re arguing that people that can’t pay should be punished for it? I can agree there should be an incentive/exclusivity for paying to play but when it interrupts the equal ground that all players can partake on than it shouldn’t exist. By all means it’s still cheating if a portion of players can’t/don’t pay is against players that pay to win. No matter how well anyone does with the given tickets, if the only way to the top is by buying them, then don’t you agree that is unfair for all players both paying and non paying for this feature to exist.
    I think it’s unfair when some players can get stuff and others can’t. For example, exclusive sales or items That are not accessible to everyone. I don’t think it’s unfair if everyone has the opportunity to get something and some people don’t because they don’t want to spend money or in game resources. 

    I know there are plenty of free players who get less stuff than paying players but still get many of the SYS prizes/diamond box items/Kollection items etc. 

    If those who pay don’t get extra, they won’t pay. 

    Since I’ve seen players who spend $100/week on securing the top 3 spots in gold, I don’t think that is a “drop in the bucket” I am sure it is a significant revenue stream for the game 
    I hate that its true but it is definitely true. People pay glu a ton of money thru sys so that's not going to change. I don't think it's fair to call these players out as playing unfairly lol, they are paying to win. It's not like they are a hacker with all the items that they didn't pay the company for.

    Side note I really want to know what career I need in order to be able to drop that much money a week on KKH 😫 like who are these ppl who can afford that?!
    If a player can give themselves an advantage over other players whether or not they can or can’t afford to, than it should be considered unfair. You don’t have to hack to cheat, just the unfair advantage counts
    I’m also curious by how much money people fund into a sys. The fact glu got ppl dropping a LOT of money into each weekend sys confuses me too 😖
    But the game is for-profit, which makes it annoying but not unfair...
  • Options
    lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    lalarubi said:
    Reina12 said:
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:
    I think it would be really unfair to make it more difficult for paying players who generate revenue for the game to win prizes and make it easier for free players who are not generating much revenue for the game to win prizes.

    it would disincentivize anyone from paying for the jobs of the people who make the game for everyone 
    So you’re arguing that people that can’t pay should be punished for it? I can agree there should be an incentive/exclusivity for paying to play but when it interrupts the equal ground that all players can partake on than it shouldn’t exist. By all means it’s still cheating if a portion of players can’t/don’t pay is against players that pay to win. No matter how well anyone does with the given tickets, if the only way to the top is by buying them, then don’t you agree that is unfair for all players both paying and non paying for this feature to exist.
    I think it’s unfair when some players can get stuff and others can’t. For example, exclusive sales or items That are not accessible to everyone. I don’t think it’s unfair if everyone has the opportunity to get something and some people don’t because they don’t want to spend money or in game resources. 

    I know there are plenty of free players who get less stuff than paying players but still get many of the SYS prizes/diamond box items/Kollection items etc. 

    If those who pay don’t get extra, they won’t pay. 

    Since I’ve seen players who spend $100/week on securing the top 3 spots in gold, I don’t think that is a “drop in the bucket” I am sure it is a significant revenue stream for the game 
    I hate that its true but it is definitely true. People pay glu a ton of money thru sys so that's not going to change. I don't think it's fair to call these players out as playing unfairly lol, they are paying to win. It's not like they are a hacker with all the items that they didn't pay the company for.

    Side note I really want to know what career I need in order to be able to drop that much money a week on KKH 😫 like who are these ppl who can afford that?!
    If a player can give themselves an advantage over other players whether or not they can or can’t afford to, than it should be considered unfair. You don’t have to hack to cheat, just the unfair advantage counts
    I’m also curious by how much money people fund into a sys. The fact glu got ppl dropping a LOT of money into each weekend sys confuses me too 😖
    But the game is for-profit, which makes it annoying but not unfair...
    If a game is for profit, then of course there will be in-game purchases for exclusive features. But i’d expect subscriptions and certain features available for paying players, which are an already available part of the game. Yet if an aspect for both paying and non paying players is specifically being taken advantage of by those that pay to boost themselves specifically during this aspect, then I argue that it’s unfair
  • Options
    lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Let me put it in simpler terms if anyone happens to read this. If you were in a race and a player payed to be 50 feet ahead of everyone. Isn’t that unfair. 

    What about at the end of the race with a given place to run to, you meet the finish line to find certain runners that got there via shortcuts that they tipped someone involved with the race or bought a bike claiming that the race didn’t specifically say that it’s on foot or not. Doesn’t that seem unfair. 

    Just because you pay would only make it fair for you not the other players
    If you’re going to pay for a bike for a race that’s on foot than enter a bike race instead, why do we have to question if the bike was unfair or not.

    Like i understand people that buy a ticket or two to catch up because they missed one on an off day, it’s not like everyone plays every single day. It’s also understandable that people can win them through the diamond boxes. But that’s not the issue we’re against, it’s just for the ground that people are using it to get to 1st place when they were no where near it. They take it from under people that got it fairly. 
    It’s more understandable to buy tickets if you’re near the prize you want, like 3rd place to 1st or 2nd place or 5th to 2nd. But it really is more about the unfair lengths that certain people take to win.
  • Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    lalarubi said:
    Let me put it in simpler terms if anyone happens to read this. If you were in a race and a player payed to be 50 feet ahead of everyone. Isn’t that unfair. 

    What about at the end of the race with a given place to run to, you meet the finish line to find certain runners that got there via shortcuts that they tipped someone involved with the race or bought a bike claiming that the race didn’t specifically say that it’s on foot or not. Doesn’t that seem unfair. 

    Just because you pay would only make it fair for you not the other players
    If you’re going to pay for a bike for a race that’s on foot than enter a bike race instead, why do we have to question if the bike was unfair or not.

    Like i understand people that buy a ticket or two to catch up because they missed one on an off day, it’s not like everyone plays every single day. It’s also understandable that people can win them through the diamond boxes. But that’s not the issue we’re against, it’s just for the ground that people are using it to get to 1st place when they were no where near it. They take it from under people that got it fairly. 
    It’s more understandable to buy tickets if you’re near the prize you want, like 3rd place to 1st or 2nd place or 5th to 2nd. But it really is more about the unfair lengths that certain people take to win.
    You sign up for a bike race. The rules clearly say that bikes are allowed in the race. At any time before the end of the race, you can buy a bike because they are on sale all along the path.

    If you want an easier race, you have an option to be in a different race; where there are fewer prizes but there are less people with bikes, all you have to do is sit a race or two out and you will be in this easier group. 

    Instead of taking any of these options, you decide to walk.

    Then, you call the people who bought bikes for this bike race cheaters…
  • Options
    Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    With the game being for profit, certain components unfortunately will always be unfair, and certain players will have things others won’t.  For example, unless you spend real money, you won’t get a fashion goal item, or if you don’t buy diamonds, it’ll be tougher to obtain them. While I do agree Glu could be a bit more fair in some ways by taking into consideration how we all feel about certain things, players who spend money will always be prioritized, like many other games on the market. The game will never be fair if we’re comparing the experience of a paid player, vs a free player. And I doubt Glu will make any drastic changes that’ll risk losing paid players. So certain things we’ll have to just accept, but in general, something needs to be done about SYS because the outrageous ticket buying isn’t the only problem we have. And again, I strongly believe we’re dealing with bots, along with hackers. I’m not gonna believe it’s 100% players that are doing this, and honestly think Glu wants us to believe it is. 
  • Options
    lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited September 2022
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    Let me put it in simpler terms if anyone happens to read this. If you were in a race and a player payed to be 50 feet ahead of everyone. Isn’t that unfair. 

    What about at the end of the race with a given place to run to, you meet the finish line to find certain runners that got there via shortcuts that they tipped someone involved with the race or bought a bike claiming that the race didn’t specifically say that it’s on foot or not. Doesn’t that seem unfair. 

    Just because you pay would only make it fair for you not the other players
    If you’re going to pay for a bike for a race that’s on foot than enter a bike race instead, why do we have to question if the bike was unfair or not.

    Like i understand people that buy a ticket or two to catch up because they missed one on an off day, it’s not like everyone plays every single day. It’s also understandable that people can win them through the diamond boxes. But that’s not the issue we’re against, it’s just for the ground that people are using it to get to 1st place when they were no where near it. They take it from under people that got it fairly. 
    It’s more understandable to buy tickets if you’re near the prize you want, like 3rd place to 1st or 2nd place or 5th to 2nd. But it really is more about the unfair lengths that certain people take to win.
    You sign up for a bike race. The rules clearly say that bikes are allowed in the race. At any time before the end of the race, you can buy a bike because they are on sale all along the path.

    If you want an easier race, you have an option to be in a different race; where there are fewer prizes but there are less people with bikes, all you have to do is sit a race or two out and you will be in this easier group. 

    Instead of taking any of these options, you decide to walk.

    Then, you call the people who bought bikes for this bike race cheaters…
    The thing is you are comparing buying tickets a necessary part of these sys. The bike is the part about buying tickets and the race is ambiguous, everyone starts off the same which is those 14 tickets comparable to being on foot. If we were only able to participate in a sys by buying tickets from the start, than that’s basically buying a bike for a bike race. 

    You are also assuming that not riding bike/not buying tickets is the lazy way of going about instead of knowing that not everyone is able to buy a bike in these races that isn’t about bikes and shouldn’t be necessary to buy bikes we want to be fair with everyone else there. It’s just that the people that have bought the bikes have now made it a necessary thing to do to and are insisting that it’s a bike race
  • Options
    Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited September 2022
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    Let me put it in simpler terms if anyone happens to read this. If you were in a race and a player payed to be 50 feet ahead of everyone. Isn’t that unfair. 

    What about at the end of the race with a given place to run to, you meet the finish line to find certain runners that got there via shortcuts that they tipped someone involved with the race or bought a bike claiming that the race didn’t specifically say that it’s on foot or not. Doesn’t that seem unfair. 

    Just because you pay would only make it fair for you not the other players
    If you’re going to pay for a bike for a race that’s on foot than enter a bike race instead, why do we have to question if the bike was unfair or not.

    Like i understand people that buy a ticket or two to catch up because they missed one on an off day, it’s not like everyone plays every single day. It’s also understandable that people can win them through the diamond boxes. But that’s not the issue we’re against, it’s just for the ground that people are using it to get to 1st place when they were no where near it. They take it from under people that got it fairly. 
    It’s more understandable to buy tickets if you’re near the prize you want, like 3rd place to 1st or 2nd place or 5th to 2nd. But it really is more about the unfair lengths that certain people take to win.
    You sign up for a bike race. The rules clearly say that bikes are allowed in the race. At any time before the end of the race, you can buy a bike because they are on sale all along the path.

    If you want an easier race, you have an option to be in a different race; where there are fewer prizes but there are less people with bikes, all you have to do is sit a race or two out and you will be in this easier group. 

    Instead of taking any of these options, you decide to walk.

    Then, you call the people who bought bikes for this bike race cheaters…
    The thing is you are comparing buying tickets a necessary part of these sys. The bike is the part about buying tickets and the race is ambiguous, everyone starts off the same which is those 14 tickets comparable to being on foot. If we were only able to participate in a sys by buying tickets from the start, than that’s basically buying a bike for a bike race. 

    You are also assuming that not riding bike/not buying tickets is the lazy way of going about instead of knowing that not everyone is able to buy a bike in these races that isn’t about bikes and shouldn’t be necessary to buy bikes we want to be fair with everyone else there. It’s just that the people that have bought the bikes have now made it a necessary thing to do to and are insisting that it’s a bike race
    I can understand what you mean when you say it shouldn’t be a bike race in the first place, but no one’s claiming that walking on foot is the lazy. It’s hard work, just like riding the bike is hard work. Even though with the bike we’re able to get to the finish line quicker, we have to manually pedal our way up mountains to get to our desired destination (top 3) while those on foot are spared from that and only have to walk past hills. I think your anger is a bit misplaced to be honest. Instead of blaming the bike riders for the unfairness, put it on those who exchange their bikes for motorcycles and breeze through the race without much effort.

    *Edit for a spelling error*
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • Options
    lalarubilalarubi Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    Let me put it in simpler terms if anyone happens to read this. If you were in a race and a player payed to be 50 feet ahead of everyone. Isn’t that unfair. 

    What about at the end of the race with a given place to run to, you meet the finish line to find certain runners that got there via shortcuts that they tipped someone involved with the race or bought a bike claiming that the race didn’t specifically say that it’s on foot or not. Doesn’t that seem unfair. 

    Just because you pay would only make it fair for you not the other players
    If you’re going to pay for a bike for a race that’s on foot than enter a bike race instead, why do we have to question if the bike was unfair or not.

    Like i understand people that buy a ticket or two to catch up because they missed one on an off day, it’s not like everyone plays every single day. It’s also understandable that people can win them through the diamond boxes. But that’s not the issue we’re against, it’s just for the ground that people are using it to get to 1st place when they were no where near it. They take it from under people that got it fairly. 
    It’s more understandable to buy tickets if you’re near the prize you want, like 3rd place to 1st or 2nd place or 5th to 2nd. But it really is more about the unfair lengths that certain people take to win.
    You sign up for a bike race. The rules clearly say that bikes are allowed in the race. At any time before the end of the race, you can buy a bike because they are on sale all along the path.

    If you want an easier race, you have an option to be in a different race; where there are fewer prizes but there are less people with bikes, all you have to do is sit a race or two out and you will be in this easier group. 

    Instead of taking any of these options, you decide to walk.

    Then, you call the people who bought bikes for this bike race cheaters…
    The thing is you are comparing buying tickets a necessary part of these sys. The bike is the part about buying tickets and the race is ambiguous, everyone starts off the same which is those 14 tickets comparable to being on foot. If we were only able to participate in a sys by buying tickets from the start, than that’s basically buying a bike for a bike race. 

    You are also assuming that not riding bike/not buying tickets is the lazy way of going about instead of knowing that not everyone is able to buy a bike in these races that isn’t about bikes and shouldn’t be necessary to buy bikes we want to be fair with everyone else there. It’s just that the people that have bought the bikes have now made it a necessary thing to do to and are insisting that it’s a bike race
    I can understand what you mean when you say it shouldn’t be a bike race in the first place, but no one’s claiming that walking on foot is the lazy. It’s hard work, just like riding the bike is hard work. Even though with the bike we’re able to get to the finish line quicker, we have to manually pedal our way up mountains to get to our desired destination (top 3) while those on foot are sparred from that and only have to walk past hills. I think your anger is a bit misplaced to be honest. Instead of blaming the bike riders for the unfairness, put it on those who exchange their bikes for motorcycles and breeze through the race without much effort. 
    Then excuse my interpretation of how on foot was being phrased because that’s what i thought was being insinuated by the previous comment. 
    However you’re right in the sense that those exchanging bikes for a motorcycle is the problem and is the exact thing we’re trying to target based on previous comments. I have stated earlier I have no problem with tickets in moderation which is going up a place or 2 which completely reasonable competing in the top 5; but having players that go completely up hundreds of point within an hour when others have played reasonably is the exact thing we are trying to explain is the exact problem. I’m assuming my ideas trying to go about the problem are too radical cuz I’m assuming if we are given a more even ground to play on then it would prevent those players from “using a motorcycle” essentially. 
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I like comparison with bike race 😆
    There are a lot good arguments here. 
    But also I would like to change is the time frame of using tickets. Most of ticket users usem them in last hour or less. And you look at your score, "oh nice I'm 6th, I can go sleep now" until when you wake up and see you got pushed 10 places down.
    In hour or less is not possible for your look be judged, especially 10 looks. Sometimes you wait a lot to get votes (and we are not talking about votes being rigged, that's something else). And then algorithm gives you votes he assumes you'll be geting. Not actually from let us say "real" voting. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I don't understand why the game should restrict me from buying what I want to buy and can buy? If I want to win box prizes I buy diamonds. If I want to win sys prizes I buy tickets and fight for those prizes. Why should I have someone prohibit me from making and restricting my purchases? Going back to what a lot of people want the game to be fun - for me there is no fun when there is a limit on what I can and want to buy. I know free players who take prizes and they create very cool looks. But these players are not rushing into the golden league, because they understand that there are always players who buy a lot of tickets. And they stay in the silver or bronze leagues and win prizes. Why do others constantly rush into the golden league, knowing that there are only donators there and then complain that they have not won anything? Theses leagues were created in order to conditionally divide the players into those who constantly buy something and those who do not buy anything.
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Tbh i'll say, for ppl who want prizes but don't want a ridiculously competitive group, I think silver 1 and 2 are pretty much that. I was in silver 2 recently and my group didn't have ticket buyers that I could see. 

    Getting rid of spoilers to see which prizes were for which tier was a bit of a mean move ngl. Idk if this would resolve it but what if they had the prizes that like, every tier had to have the outfit or the main item and then each weekend sys on of the other elements like eyes, hair, aura etc was for gold and they rotated the type of item that would be in gold. They dont have to show the ts outfit for the spoiler but if they had the hair last week as the gold exclusive prize, maybe the eyes would be this week or something like that.

    Theres no perfect solution to this as im sure ppl will still miss out on items they want but its all I could come up with.


    Also even with the tiers, im kinda suspicious as to how I still have some dolls in my group. For example, i've started an sys recently like 4 and a half hours after it started and yet I have someone 10 minutes in with 400 points already. Like am I really THAT unlucky that a ticket buyer started at the same exact time as me or was that doll intentionally put into a group to try and make everyone else competitive. Also usually when this happens its like known ticket buyers who go berzerk submitting looks or just random dolls who arent on theme and sometimes where more kash/beginner items yet get many votes.
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    meds said:
    I don't understand why the game should restrict me from buying what I want to buy and can buy? If I want to win box prizes I buy diamonds. If I want to win sys prizes I buy tickets and fight for those prizes. Why should I have someone prohibit me from making and restricting my purchases? Going back to what a lot of people want the game to be fun - for me there is no fun when there is a limit on what I can and want to buy. I know free players who take prizes and they create very cool looks. But these players are not rushing into the golden league, because they understand that there are always players who buy a lot of tickets. And they stay in the silver or bronze leagues and win prizes. Why do others constantly rush into the golden league, knowing that there are only donators there and then complain that they have not won anything? Theses leagues were created in order to conditionally divide the players into those who constantly buy something and those who do not buy anything.
    It would be nice if there would be yes/no when sys is finished, so you can choose to stay in your group or go up.
    Because I cannon even drop to silver 2, I usually have okay scores, and I always want to get earnables. So lovest I can go is silver 3. I would love to be in lower leagues and stay there. But you cannot because you always go up.
    And it would take too much time to drop so low, and miss on earnables at least. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    serenity___serenity___ Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    The only problems I have with the game is not scoring well when people are clearly on theme. We see it time and time again on the threads. We submit beautiful looks just to score terribly. I do at times buy extra tickets but only if I’m scoring really well and I know I can probably place high and obtain most of the prizes. Also seeing someone that is placed high when they are not on theme is really suspicious especially when they have many diamond items but have not to be mean but basic makeup such as no contour or highlight is a bit odd to me. I do believe there are many bots so that people would buy more tickets but I just say buy them wisely. The company is not going to put a cap on tickets simply because they are making money and people are buying them. 

    I just want something done about the bots, hackers and  the scoring. I don’t think people who have that much to say about people buying tickets if something was done to prevent people who shouldn’t be getting prizes anyways. 
  • Options
    medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Dorica said:
    meds said:
    I don't understand why the game should restrict me from buying what I want to buy and can buy? If I want to win box prizes I buy diamonds. If I want to win sys prizes I buy tickets and fight for those prizes. Why should I have someone prohibit me from making and restricting my purchases? Going back to what a lot of people want the game to be fun - for me there is no fun when there is a limit on what I can and want to buy. I know free players who take prizes and they create very cool looks. But these players are not rushing into the golden league, because they understand that there are always players who buy a lot of tickets. And they stay in the silver or bronze leagues and win prizes. Why do others constantly rush into the golden league, knowing that there are only donators there and then complain that they have not won anything? Theses leagues were created in order to conditionally divide the players into those who constantly buy something and those who do not buy anything.
    It would be nice if there would be yes/no when sys is finished, so you can choose to stay in your group or go up.
    Because I cannon even drop to silver 2, I usually have okay scores, and I always want to get earnables. So lovest I can go is silver 3. I would love to be in lower leagues and stay there. But you cannot because you always go up.
    And it would take too much time to drop so low, and miss on earnables at least. 
    yes it’s good idea about have chance to choose to stay or not, agreed 
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Ticket buyers would be able to select an 'easier' group to buy tickets in though 
  • Options
    medsmeds Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    The gold league is always full prizes, I think players who are always in the gold league are used to always being in it and for some, the very fact that they are in the gold league is simply important
  • Options
    BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    tortor said:I agree with this I had been on gold for weeks and was not able to get near 3rd place ever since but this past weekend was bumped down to silver 3 and got second place only with only  one extra ticket and it’s because my scores where bad.
    so sacrificing an item and leveling down really gives u more chances as well as loosing a ticket and starting super late mostly gets u in a group with less tickets buyers 
    ( I used to buy tickets like crazy but after Glu has never given me an offer I became a free player and instead save the tickets from the diamond boxes until I really love an item)
    lalarubi said:
    tortor said:
    lalarubi said:
    meds said:
    I don’t agree. Games are built on profit. Yes the game has expromotional videos, buying diamonds and more, including tickets. I want to see beautiful outfits, I want to see interesting themes for sys - it all costs the money of developers, designers, product managers and so many people. And I was also one of those who could spend 15-20 tickets to win prizes. And I was also one of those who lost to those who bought a lot of tickets, but this is a game. In any game there’re  players who invest a lot of money and they have everything and there’re players who invest nothing. Why do we always talk about fun? It’s like a competition. Remove these competitions and players will be bored playing, everything is based on excitement and despite all the internal errors of the game, dyes in boxes and other glitches, I would like to leave this excitement in the game.
    Exactly, the fun is the competition but is it really competitive if you’re buying your way to the top? I’m fine with a company needing profit because it definitely shows that it comes back invested into the game. I love the outfits, the storylines, and definitely would love to buy anything that’d help my doll do better in these sys. I think the main problem is players buying tickets as a heavy crutch to bring them up and feeling entitled to be first. I’d rather be beat fairly by people who actually follow the theme with better costumes than by someone throwing in whatever. 
    Yes. It’s still a fun competition. In every group I am in the Only way to get to the top is to buy your way there. Doesn’t make it less fun to style looks and get scores and compete for prizes.
    By all means if it’s fun than yea i agree, but honestly you would’ve had a fair chance if they just didn’t create this system of buying tickets
    That’s exactly what they did. Gold gets more prizes and is pretty much all ticket buyers.

    if you’re in gold and you don’t use extra tickets, you get demoted and get no prizes.

  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    This game is doing anything it can at the minute to make money. Look at all the offers they're trialing - the diamond booster, the deal that was offered to some with this update, the bundle of past event clothing, the different ticket packs available to some. Add that to them bringing back the 15 diamond boxes and the sale for seemingly no reason whatsoever and the sudden inclusion of past event items in the SYS boutiques - none of it is for the benefit of the players, it's an attempt to give people an offer they feel like they can't refuse and cave in to either make their first purchase (cause once you've made one it becomes a whole lot easier to make another) or to continue making IAPs. 

    The idea of having the prizes to buy after the event is a nice one but I'm sure the revenue they make from the tickets would be greater than what they'd make from selling the outfit. 
    I don't think they'll ever limit tickets, I don't even think they'll even let 3 tickets stack because they know that sometimes if people miss one they'll just buy a ticket to replace it. 
    I haven't made a purchase in this game for a long time and I've started playing it much less often than before. The fear of missing out has gone for me. 
    I do feel for players who are unable to make purchases or those that just don't want to because without that this game is so difficult, you literally get crumbs, but I don't think anything will ever change. 
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    These aren’t my suggestions but I think I read them in various threads regarding tickets. Not that anything will ever change regarding tickets as it doesn’t benefit glu to change this aspect.

    I seem to remember somebody suggesting a while back that your ranking be based on an average of your scores. I can’t remember the exact details of the suggestion.

    I think there was another one that suggested only your 14 highest scores would be used for your final score. So you could enter as many tickets as you wanted but only your best scores counted.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I know that I suggested an overall average score back when triple threat was introduced and there was a huge increase in off theme ticket buyers. For example, you submit 14 looks (tickets) and receive a final score of 575. Your overall average is 41 and you get placed based on that average of all your submitted looks. That way people can submit extra looks, as many as you want, but they would have to be quality, well scoring looks instead of just anything to increase the final score because low scoring looks would bring the average down. I felt as though this could level the playing field for non paying players who still score well and are often taken out last minute by off theme ticket buyers. Of course, this does not take into consideration of the rigged vote scores which wasn't as evident back when I suggested this. 

    I felt this could be a solution for everyone. Glu still makes money and the players who want more of a fair competition rather than buying the prize. It feels more like a competition this way to me rather than someone just outbuying someone you also have to outscore them. Just a thought.

  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    @LAdoll24 that's great suggestion, if only they take anything we suggest into consideration it would be awesome. I heard so many great ideas but still they implement stuff nobody wants. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I assume that Glu just doesn't want the extra work to figure all the averages out, they can barely get the final score added up correctly as it is now nevermind throwing division in there too 🤣  I can see all the glitches already. But if it was implemented correctly I think it really is more of a fair competition this way.
  • Options
    keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Dorica said:
    meds said:
    I don't understand why the game should restrict me from buying what I want to buy and can buy? If I want to win box prizes I buy diamonds. If I want to win sys prizes I buy tickets and fight for those prizes. Why should I have someone prohibit me from making and restricting my purchases? Going back to what a lot of people want the game to be fun - for me there is no fun when there is a limit on what I can and want to buy. I know free players who take prizes and they create very cool looks. But these players are not rushing into the golden league, because they understand that there are always players who buy a lot of tickets. And they stay in the silver or bronze leagues and win prizes. Why do others constantly rush into the golden league, knowing that there are only donators there and then complain that they have not won anything? Theses leagues were created in order to conditionally divide the players into those who constantly buy something and those who do not buy anything.
    It would be nice if there would be yes/no when sys is finished, so you can choose to stay in your group or go up.
    Because I cannot even drop to silver 2, I usually have okay scores, and I always want to get earnables. So lovest I can go is silver 3. I would love to be in lower leagues and stay there. But you cannot because you always go up.
    And it would take too much time to drop so low, and miss on earnables at least. 

    I would highly suggest you to wait until theres a weekend sys where you don't really like any of the items and drop down to silver 3 and then after that drop down to silver 2 in the next weekday sys.
    Even if it means that you have to miss out on earnables two times in a row, just bite the bullet for once. Silver 2 is SO worth it!
    I'm in silver 2 and ticket buyers are basically non existent and it's so easy to get top 3 without any extra tickets if your scores are decent. Silver 2 is really where it's at!
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    And I'll get back to this, since season started it's really impossible to get any rewards if not using 10+ tickets. 
    So did anyone changed their opinion? 😬
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.