🎆✨KK:H Update v13.3 Urban Autumn Escape!✨🎆

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I think 45 stars @konradkkh
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited September 2022
    Hopefully we get at least a couple New cities, better rewards for the So Chic Downtown L.A and Hamptons, a diamond business, use the Florence and Waikiki wedding spaces for work,  improvement in existing cities and new storylines. Besides of diamond boxes and killing outfits in next early updates~
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's & GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    edited September 2022
    More customization options of the doll would be lovely. It’s been suggested time & again. Body types, more nose options, fix the undertones in the new skins, full face makeup options, toe nail polish to wear with all shoes, belly rings, the list continues… 

Fix the dye quality. Allow layering. Allow the option to tuck pants into shoes (boots). More flexibility with styling, like layering with auras, handhelds, and certain hairstyles.. 

More customization options of the doll would be lovely. It’s been suggested time & again. Body types, more nose options, fix the undertones in the new skins, full face makeup options, toe nail polish to wear with all shoes, belly rings, the list continues… 

Fix the dye quality. Allow layering. Allow the option to tuck pants into shoes (boots). More flexibility with styling, like layering with auras, handhelds, and certain hairstyles.. 

The fact that they prefer to ignore this and give updates with little to no advance it's astonishing, different sys and TB's it's not enough and not the only main attraction to the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    There’s 79 diamond boxes, which means 316 diamond box items.. oml 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29

The fact that they prefer to ignore this and give updates with little to no advance it's astonishing, different sys and TB's it's not enough and not the only main attraction to the game.
    I’ve played on and off since the game launched, and I honestly would’ve thought some of these things would’ve been standard at launch, or gradually added the first few years. The amount of times it’s been suggested, I don’t understand lol. The more they incorporate our suggestions, the more likely I’ll be to spend money. Isn’t that what they want? 😂
    edited September 2022
    It would also be nice if we could refill kudos early by watching an ad, like when we unlock clothing items in SYS with ads. 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

@KalindaKing this says the 15 diamond boxes are available till Oct 3rd (less than a week) but at the top it says “ends in 12 days”. Which one is correct?
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    PLEASE stop making us drop in the rankings so quickly when it doesn’t even make sense. in the middle of a gig i drop from #5 to #10 and THREE npcs went up by 30-50m fans. this isn’t fun. it’s actually making me not want to bother with kkh anymore
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    jm323 said:
    PLEASE stop making us drop in the rankings so quickly when it doesn’t even make sense. in the middle of a gig i drop from #5 to #10 and THREE npcs went up by 30-50m fans. this isn’t fun. it’s actually making me not want to bother with kkh anymore
    lol did i say #10? now i’m at 14 🙃
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • RenaissanceRenaissance Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Dear Gluuu

can we have this aura individually? without the dress?? 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    ngl I could’ve played this game for years to come without ever needing to see honey bellevue again 🙄
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

I already have the butterfly aura, is the price discounted?
    @Julia_KKH yes it is
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't even remember Honey existed tbh.
    Platform: Android

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    When are they going to put the next update thread, is it Wednesday or Thursday 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Julia_KKH yes it is
    Okey, thank you ☺️
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I want the butterfly aura so bad . I have everything else.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    Newsletter Saturday I think everyone!!!! Hopefully!!!!!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    ArianeMB said:

I am already planning to try and chase the butterfly aura and the dress in the Halloween boxes but I don't really care for the shoes and the hair. Is it worth it ?

Agree - yes!
    Lol - no wait for the halloween boxes

Buying it now is equivalent to you getting those 2 items you want within 4 boxes. I don't know how many halloween boxes you have left but if you have a ton that may be unrealistic for you to get those 2 things in 4 tries :)
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    ArianeMB said:

I am already planning to try and chase the butterfly aura and the dress in the Halloween boxes but I don't really care for the shoes and the hair. Is it worth it ?

Agree - yes!
    Lol - no wait for the halloween boxes

Buying it now is equivalent to you getting those 2 items you want within 4 boxes. I don't know how many halloween boxes you have left but if you have a ton that may be unrealistic for you to get those 2 things in 4 tries :)
    Yeah I bought it! I had zero items from the halloween boxes so you are right it was more realistic to get them now 
    They/them please
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Lucyxox I agree. I don't want large rectangles on my doll's ears.
    Platform: Android

Mine cost 180 kstars for all four items @Katya
    edited September 2022
    There’s 79 diamond boxes, which means 316 diamond box items.. oml 😭
    How much each box? 
    @IwantaKorkonalaska 5 diamonds per box 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.