🎆✨KK:H Update v13.4 - Queens of Scream!✨🎆

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I need these outfits now!!! 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I love everything! I can't wait 😊. . Also after this weekend back to saving my kstars 💜💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I'm already a Scream Queen it's our squad name haha I can't wait for this update!!!!! 🎃 🕸 🧙🏻 👻 👑 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

kylie’s sneak costume 😍

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    SYS: Halloween Masquerade will be Duets.
    Yay I'm excited to have duets back!
    edited September 2022
    Not excited to have duets back, especially for a theme that sounds like it might be hard to have enough items for. A month without the tedious chore of dressing 2 dolls at a time was nice. 
    I agree, it sounds like a hard theme but I like getting to the last earnable and a guaranteed silver box with duets
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    we better get coven as a tb sys, idc 😤 they didn’t do it last year. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    More skin tones? 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    This year was all dedicated to gowns it seems 😬 hopefully next year we will be offered something else 
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Please this back bundle shop my closet
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:
    We need organization in our closet! It would be helpful to separate our jewelry into necklaces, earrings, bracelets! And dresses into long, short, color or even theme! 
    Too bad I cannot press agree more than once!! I hate the most the gowns sections. We have gowns, dresses, jumpsuits combined and it's so difficult to scroll through all of them especially during SYS 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I often come here to criticize all the things I don’t like about the game and suggest things that I would love if they could  change 
    but today I will say I’m incredibly excited about the things that are happening lately in the game so many items that I felt in love with since the first time I saw them in the voting booth and was not able to get because I didn’t have the diamonds are now becoming available in KStars and so many of us are now able to get 
    hoping we keep getting good little surprises 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited September 2022
    ?
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts

A diamond business in Miami?!!!! Who would thought oh my goddd 😍😍 yesssssss, i'm so excited for the spicy restaurant food!! 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 

The kloset organization looks nice on picture, can't wait to see it in the game !!!! Hope it's practical and intuitive.
    edited October 2022

Omgfb you guys we can partner with Glu on Toronto in the game?!!! Omgfb this it's so excited yesssssss!!! Hopefully it's at least a 40 kstars a month or 10 diamond business partnership. Can't wait to try it!!
    justanna said:

A diamond business in Miami?!!!! Who would thought oh my goddd 😍😍 yesssssss, i'm so excited for the spicy restaurant food!! 
    Omg you got me, I scrolled like mad thinking this was actually announced for the update 🤣🤣 
    Oh my god hahahahah I'm sorry 😂😂😂😂🤧🤧🤧 lmao 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2022

sarie said:
    Maybe someone should make a whole thread dedicated to these things. Real life items vs items in KKH :)

Hi. There is an existing thread for real life inspirations, so I'll move the posts that belong there.    And since this has nothing to do  with the update, please don't use this as a dump thread.Thanks. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

sarie said:
    Maybe someone should make a whole thread dedicated to these things. Real life items vs items in KKH :)

There is a whole thread for resl life inspirations, I'm moving posts.   And this has nothing to do  with the update. Please don't use this as a dump thread.
    Thanks. <3
    Which thread is this? I'd love to check it out and I'm always curious what people find!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas I have 35 unopened messages that I was saving for VIP to get energy but when I open my inbox it’s empty. I messaged in-game support but I’ve been completely ignored since I sent my initial message yesterday morning. Help please!! 
  • darthdarthdddarthdarthdd Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hi! I stopped playing for a year but now i'm back. I was wondering if i will eventually get all the weekly quests i missed or did i lose out on them forever. 
  • Amberspa101Amberspa101 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Yay Halloween time!! Been lookin forward to this, can't wait for Halloween boxes. Just hope they're for kstars and not diamonds
    "A Fox is A Wolf who Sends Flowers."